Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Oct. 11, 2017  4:57 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2017  7:56 AM)Mage Wrote: Doesn't Big Bang Pegasus have like 4 modes?
Yes but, Gravity Destroyer can spin left and right without removing the facebolt. This gives it twice as many legal combos than Big Bang Pegasus.

not same? 4 vs 4. though Variares can do all 4 modes without disasembling. BUT gravity is definately more useable combo beyhaha
(Oct. 11, 2017  4:59 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2017  4:57 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Yes but, Gravity Destroyer can spin left and right without removing the facebolt. This gives it twice as many legal combos than Big Bang Pegasus.

not same? 4 vs 4. though Variares can do all 4 modes without disasembling. BUT gravity is definately more useable combo beyhaha

That is true. I don't own Variares so I thought of Gravity Destroyer.
Yes but, Gravity Destroyer can spin left and right without removing the facebolt. This gives it twice as many legal combos than Big Bang Pegasus.

now would the most mid battle mode changes be Variares F : D/S (X : D? does the mid battle change in that one only work with diablo?)
(Oct. 11, 2017  5:25 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2017  4:57 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Yes but, Gravity Destroyer can spin left and right without removing the facebolt. This gives it twice as many legal combos than Big Bang Pegasus.

now would the most mid battle mode changes be Variares F : D/S (X : D? does the mid battle change in that one only work with diablo?)

X :D's mode change works only with Diablo.
(Oct. 11, 2017  5:26 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2017  5:25 PM)MWF Wrote: now would the most mid battle mode changes be Variares F : D/S (X : D? does the mid battle change in that one only work with diablo?)

X Grin's mode change works only with Diablo.

ok. so X : D is out of the picture for most in battle mode changes.

In a match, Gravity Perseus does have dual spin but even with its other 2 modes it only has a total of 4 "modes"(including spin direction). You still have to remove the facebolt to change Gravity Perseus' too so technically have the same amount of modes.

Edit: 2 late :p
wonder how long until they release the dark bey recolors of the god beys (canon dark beys and non canon dark beys)

it would be a smart way for TT to make more money.

also I just want a dark deep Chaos.
What's the best stock combo released so far?
(Oct. 12, 2017  7:51 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: What's the best stock combo released so far?

I would say maximum Garuda.
How do you jump to the last page without posting??
I guess that is the wrong thread for such a question, but here you go:

If you click on the thread name you'll be navigated to the original post (first page).

If you click on the yellow circle with the arrow (only for threads with unread posts) you'll be directed to your last unread post in this thread.

And (regarding your question):
If you click the bottom-right "yesterday / 8 minutes ago / etc.", you'll be directed to the latest post (basically last page).

I'm not sure if you can do that while being in the thread itself... but you can always navigate back using the top-left button (e.g. "< Beyblade General")
WINNING VALKYRIE?! LOOOOOOOL, that's such a stupid name. I know Victory Valkyrie has a similar-ish name but I was fine with that. Winning Valkyrie is one I can't take seriously.

Still, we might get an awesome bey with this one.
See? This is what happens when you decide to name the previous one "God Valkyrie", you desperately try to top it but can't and as a result, also have a dumb name. God Valkyrie was a dumb name also so...
What are the odds of getting Orichalcum? And the odds of Baldur
(Oct. 12, 2017  3:56 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: WINNING VALKYRIE?! LOOOOOOOL, that's such a stupid name. I know Victory Valkyrie has a similar-ish name but I was fine with that. Winning Valkyrie is one I can't take seriously.
It sounds like the Hasbro name for V2, but Hasbro already released it as V2.
Yo dudes I thought that Twisted tempo can be used in attacking and it worked!!!Whoa,I never thought  this would happen.But,Holy carp!! It's statima is now ******!But no problem, can't use that Beyblade in tournaments.Have Practiced with Rock Leon and that's an awesome beyblade.Cost me some 5000 yen!!!But some customizations,I made it super cool and It's now a balance type!!

(Oct. 14, 2017  11:38 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2017  3:56 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: WINNING VALKYRIE?! LOOOOOOOL, that's such a stupid name. I know Victory Valkyrie has a similar-ish name but I was fine with that. Winning Valkyrie is one I can't take seriously.
It sounds like the Hasbro name for V2, but Hasbro already released it as V2.

Ya,I know and Geez,I also can't take take name.It's sounds some uhh,you can say,More like Clash of Clans.Moreover,Victory Valkyrie will be better as LOL-y Rancher said,but, nothing can be done now as it is released as V2!
(Oct. 14, 2017  11:59 AM)Saeba Ryo Wrote: Yo dudes I thought that Twisted tempo can be used in attacking and it worked!!!Whoa,I never thought  this would happen.But,Holy carp!! It's statima is know ******!But no problem, can't use that Beyblade in tournaments.Have Practiced with Rock Leon and that's an awesome beyblade.Cost me some 5000 yen!!!But some customizations,I made it super cool and It's now a balance type!!

you can absolutely use it at tournament. but its just banned in LTD.

only problem is that now very few areas host MFBbformats of which only India is one who keep older format more offten (for example next event will have plastics with burst)
Wonder if we should make a wiki page on the launchers since Burst gives us so many
(Oct. 14, 2017  9:28 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Wonder if we should make a wiki page on the launchers since Burst gives us so many

They did the same for the previous gens so go for it
Well. I don't feel good. Ton of my unapproved and factually incorrect drafts just got posted without my knowledge nor moderator approval.
(Oct. 15, 2017  9:51 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Well. I don't feel good. Ton of my unapproved and factually incorrect drafts just got posted without my knowledge nor moderator approval.

Ooh, that sucks. Can the mods see who posted your drafts?
(Oct. 15, 2017  10:51 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2017  9:51 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Well. I don't feel good. Ton of my unapproved and factually incorrect drafts just got posted without my knowledge nor moderator approval.

Ooh, that sucks. Can the mods see who posted your drafts?

He's saying it outright on my drafts.

I sent a PM to Mana
one thing that I noticed with hasbro drivers is that some molds of a driver are tighter than others of the same driver. for example

the combo X.H.N (#C2282) has average burst resistance while X.H.N (#C2645) has crazy burst resistance that I would say at least as hard to burst as A mold god chip mG.

should we start listing driver mold codes with our hasbro combos?
Ugh the whole fiasco yesterday has my mood shot full of holes and killed my motivation.

I am so tempted to go through the wiki myself and delete every single unapproved draft myself