Beyblade Random Thoughts

Is anyone else feeling like Beylaunchers are gonna become more commonly used now? Wheven I try launching lS 7Meteor Xtreme now I sometimes get massive amounts of teeth skipping. Even when I don't get skipping there's so much resistance it feels off. There's nothing shaking in my Light Launcher and it launches lighter weight Beyblades fine.
Are k2hr and e2gy good combos?
Is galaxy lynx 85wd any good?
(Sep. 28, 2017  2:20 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Is galaxy lynx 85wd any good?

No.
(Sep. 28, 2017  12:58 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Are k2hr and e2gy good combos?

Yes, and No. But you can try Yelding on Dark Deathscyther or G2 for similer yet better performance
(Sep. 28, 2017  10:06 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2017  12:58 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Are k2hr and e2gy good combos?

Yes, and No. But you can try Yelding on Dark Deathscyther or G2 for similer yet better performance
my dark deathscyther is stuffed with clay and I can barely put it togetherUnhappy
Anyone else think that this person gold plated the beys really well? 

(Sep. 29, 2017  2:40 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Anyone else think that this person gold plated the beys really well? 

yeah, but they couldn't launch, the beyblades were spinning for seconds
(Sep. 29, 2017  4:12 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2017  2:40 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Anyone else think that this person gold plated the beys really well? 

yeah, but they couldn't launch, the beyblades were spinning for seconds

I think their launches were just terrible
It says
"The Bey of the Gods
Gold colored Valkyrie"
Yes, I can read Korean
so i have heard hasbro accel is rounded but how rounded is it? (i have one but I never looked at it because my combos leaned towards F Z and a currently X.) can it be called a semi flat? or is it just a rounded flat.
Does anyone have an official combo for Twin Nemesis
Or a good combo because I only have gV, bR, kS, kD, lS, tW, aC
(Oct. 01, 2017  7:41 AM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: Does anyone have an official combo for Twin Nemesis

I don't know what tN's official combo is but I can give you some combos
lS.7M.T/Hn
aC.4G.At
bR.4G/M.At
(Oct. 01, 2017  7:41 AM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: Does anyone have an official combo for Twin Nemesis

most people use tN.4g.a but official combo is tN.o.j
(Oct. 01, 2017  9:57 PM)bidinga Wrote:

most people use tN.4g.a but official combo is tN.o.j

tN.O.J is only a filler combo for the arcade machine, just like J2.R.R, E2.W.N, C.H.S, O2.C.B, gK.L.P, etc.
I found some info on Ark Bahamut! (All credit goes to Shado Wolf34) It’s Combo Is 2B.At!
It was recently revealed on the official Burst website, but for the anime. Here;

[Image: 34fb47o.jpg]

Link to Twitter post: https://mobile.twitter.com/shoya_mylife/...0900537344

Apparently it may be left spin, too. So this is the Beyblade which should come with Bumper, I suspect that it'll be in the Transformation set.
Wow! Ark Bahamut 2-Bumper Atomic looks incredible. On the picture the prongs and disk are placed for left spin. To me it looks a bit like a left spin Alter Chronos. hah. It's nice that we'll get an easier way to obtain Atomic. This might be the first left spin defense type Burst Bey. As far as I can remember L-Drago Guardian was the only pure left spin defense type Bey ever made before that (Omnidirectional Beys excluded).

I like it that we now have a left spin Burst God  Bey for every type: Nightmare Longinus (Attack), Ark Bahamut (Defense), Drain Fafnir (Stamina) and Legend Spriggan (Balance). :)

EDIT:

Important news: In the twitter article it says that Arc Bahamut will be the prize Bey of Random Booster Volume 9 on the same day as Spriggan Requiem will be released as a starter. Deep Chaos will be the main bey of the god reconstruction / transformation set alongside 4 other Beys. The set will be released in November on the same day Nightmare Longinus will be released.
MAAAAN! aB is already my new favorite bey EVER! It may be a Defense type,but the layer looks good for attack too,but let's see the god abillity first...
Looks like a left spin version of Alter Chronos, without the bump on one blade
(Oct. 02, 2017  4:11 PM)TL14 Wrote: Important news: In the twitter article it says that Arc Bahamut will be the prize Bey of Random Booster Volume 9 on the same day as Spriggan Requiem will be released as a starter. Deep Chaos will be the main bey of the god reconstruction / transformation set alongside 4 other Beys. The set will be released in November on the same day Nightmare Longinus will be released.

Pretty sure that's just that Twitter user speculating...
Alte....Ark bahamut looks like a nice bey.
I really want tt to release a special booster that comes with only prize beys from previous boosters.
(Oct. 02, 2017  6:14 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: MAAAAN! aB is already my new favorite bey EVER! It may be a Defense type,but the layer looks good for attack too,but let's see the god abillity first...

It's confirmed to be a Defense type bey on the Beyblade Anime Webpage located in TV TOKYO Official Website.

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/beyblade/chara/
If I'm correct Arc Bahamut's owner is called Alcacer Boa and he's from Mexico. He trained together with shu in the snake pit.