Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Sep. 22, 2017  12:01 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: I checked the age requirements and I'm not suitable  YoY   Also, can an organiser compete in his/her own tornament?

First, I thought they removed the age limit and that as long as ur decently experienced then you can become an Organizer.
Second, YES Wink
(Sep. 22, 2017  12:01 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: I checked the age requirements and I'm not suitable  YoY   Also, can an organiser compete in his/her own tornament?

Absoultely you can compete in your own tournament. But really I think if you guys try hard enough I'm pretty sure you can get event going in austrelia too
Quick question, is there any release of Beyblade Burst Soundtrack?
(Sep. 23, 2017  5:58 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Quick question, is there any release of Beyblade Burst Soundtrack?

I want the OST for burst too (mainly,the full opening song that i know that I know exists because it was used in some events in Japan)
Is xcalibur any good or just xtreme?
(Sep. 24, 2017  12:21 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Is xcalibur any good or just xtreme?

Xcalibur used to be good but is now outclassed while Xtreme is still top tier
Yay I just had a Beyblade haul! Got: Sieg Excalibur, 3 On 3 Battle Booster Set, Blast Jinnius And Twin Nemesis from RLC 7!! SOOOOO happy! Grin Grin Grin Joyful_3

Also my friend quit blading Unhappy

But atleast he is giving me his Beys for free (just Drain Fafnir)

But if my parents will let me I can get Shadow Orichalcum!
So I've started testing sX and Iron, and I think mG on Iron could be the best stamina bey in the game. It OS'd every other stamina thing I threw at it, but it also gets countered by attack. Even then, right spin attack can be a bit iffy against it sometimes, as I could only get it to burst mG a few times. However, left-spin lS on *Spiral* of all things has been a hard-counter from what I've tried. High speed plus raw attack going in the opposite direction would make for a good stalling counter, I suppose? Idk, I still need to do some more tests.
(Sep. 24, 2017  7:33 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: So I've started testing sX and Iron, and I think mG on Iron could be the best stamina bey in the game. It OS'd every other stamina thing I threw at it, but it also gets countered by attack. Even then, right spin attack can be a bit iffy against it sometimes, as I could only get it to burst mG a few times. However, left-spin lS on *Spiral* of all things has been a hard-counter from what I've tried. High speed plus raw attack going in the opposite direction mound make for a good stalling counter, I suppose? Idk, I still need to do some more tests.

Ahh that classic tornado staller is BACK!! How it did against Drain Fafnir?
(Sep. 24, 2017  7:33 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: So I've started testing sX and Iron, and I think mG on Iron could be the best stamina bey in the game. It OS'd every other stamina thing I threw at it, but it also gets countered by attack. Even then, right spin attack can be a bit iffy against it sometimes, as I could only get it to burst mG a few times. However, left-spin lS on *Spiral* of all things has been a hard-counter from what I've tried. High speed plus raw attack going in the opposite direction mound make for a good stalling counter, I suppose? Idk, I still need to do some more tests.

Hold perhaps might work better for counter?

Think that tornado stalker could work for push attack too?
(Sep. 24, 2017  7:46 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:

Hold perhaps might work better for counter?

I'm not sure about Hold, since it runs out of stamina too easily. Spiral has a pretty good mix of stamina, speed, and power for a staller counter though. As for push attack, I'm not sure, but since KOs are generally harder to pull off in Burst, i don't know know how effective it would be...
(Sep. 24, 2017  8:04 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2017  7:46 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Hold perhaps might work better for counter?

I'm not sure about Hold, since it runs out of stamina too easily. Spiral has a pretty good mix of stamina, speed, and power for a stalker counter though. A super for push attack, I'm not sure, but since KOs are generally harder to pull off in Burst, i don't know know how effective it would be...

One more thing. How wide is Iron? It looks wider than Accel to me but I'm not sure
(Sep. 24, 2017  8:52 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2017  8:04 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I'm not sure about Hold, since it runs out of stamina too easily. Spiral has a pretty good mix of stamina, speed, and power for a stalker counter though. A super for push attack, I'm not sure, but since KOs are generally harder to pull off in Burst, i don't know know how effective it would be...

One more thing. How wide is Iron? It looks wider than Accel to me but I'm not sure

It's as wide as Accel and Hunter.
Does anyone else have any problems with the LR Light Launcher? I just got mine and half the time when I launch the Beyblade bursts itself before it even touches the stadium. I blame the thin prongs and the fact that it goes to a hard stop unlike the normal light launcher
(Sep. 25, 2017  10:43 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Does anyone else have any problems with the LR Light Launcher? I just got mine and half the time when I launch the Beyblade bursts itself before it even touches the stadium. I blame the thin prongs and the fact that it goes to a hard stop unlike the normal light launcher

Saaaame, except my launcher always Flys out of my hand
(Sep. 25, 2017  11:18 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2017  10:43 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Does anyone else have any problems with the LR Light Launcher? I just got mine and half the time when I launch the Beyblade bursts itself before it even touches the stadium. I blame the thin prongs and the fact that it goes to a hard stop unlike the normal light launcher

Saaaame, except my launcher always Flys out of my hand

I didn't have trouble with mine, but all my other launcher are the blue standard hasbro launchers so...yeah
Well, I've never seen a problem this random, I would suggest placing some WD40 In your launcher, it removes rust which can cause that.
One thing that I found that the position of triple can effect the actions of U2. When the filled in weight of triple is lined up with the horn I call this "counter mode" and it gives more energy to the counter. But when the filled in weight of triple is opposite of the horn I call this "block mode" and it focuses weight off the horn making the counter weaker and allowing it to take hits with minimal knockback. Depending on the match up different modes are better. But counter mode is better in a lot of situations being able to take hits and burst strong stamina combos with low burst resistance. (D2.G.R)

Think of it like U2 is the defencive X2 when it comes to triple. Once I get magnum I will see how U2 works with it.
Just found out that dark leaopard ms and dranzer mf share the same metal frame. The world truly is a small place.
Does anyone else have the problem of the Hasbro X layer's sword tip getting deformed and sweeping back?
(Sep. 27, 2017  9:26 PM)MWF Wrote: Does anyone else have the problem of the Hasbro X layer's sword tip getting deformed and sweeping back?

Takara Tomy has the same problem. It's normal wear and nothing to worry about
Is 226 USA dollars a reasonable price for all 8 beyblades in random booster 8?
(Sep. 27, 2017  10:44 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Is 226 USA dollars a reasonable price for all 8 beyblades in random booster 8?

NO!
That is a terrible deal as regular cases of Random boosters cost waaay less, and they're the same thing!
Even if you add ¥300 to each booster it should cost ¥9600 which is about $92. That deal is a complete rip-off
(Sep. 27, 2017  10:44 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Is 226 USA dollars a reasonable price for all 8 beyblades in random booster 8?

I'd love to say yes but 1, there are more than 8 beys in the random booster and 2, there are really only like 4 beys worth getting from the set that are classified as *rare*