Beyblade Random Thoughts

(May. 27, 2012  10:34 AM)Howaitonekon Wrote: I don't want to have all Beyblades, just that ones that I really like Smile
So my wishlist would be:

Plastics:
Draciel MBD
Dragoon V2
Dragoon GT
Gabriel
Uriel 2
Dark Dragoon
Dark Draciel

[...]

But most of them are too expensive, so I'll never buy them Tongue_out

I had to find this old post! I realized something on Friday when I got my Capricorn Strike G.
This list... I really thought I'd never own these beys in my life. And now the only one missing is Dark Dragoon (well, I have Dark Draciel and it is basically the same).
Not only could I get my hands on Uriel 2 and Gabriel, I also got White Gabriel G and Capricorn Strike G. 5 years ago I would have never believed my future self that I would get these amazing rarities.
And it shows me how I'm important this hobby got over the time, and how passionate I'm about collecting plastic spinning tops, lol. Mad, just mad, haha. I'm happy with my life.
(Jul. 04, 2017  11:38 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote:
(May. 27, 2012  10:34 AM)Howaitonekon Wrote: I don't want to have all Beyblades, just that ones that I really like Smile
So my wishlist would be:

Plastics:
Draciel MBD
Dragoon V2
Dragoon GT
Gabriel
Uriel 2
Dark Dragoon
Dark Draciel

[...]

But most of them are too expensive, so I'll never buy them Tongue_out

I had to find this old post! I realized something on Friday when I got my Capricorn Strike G.
This list... I really thought I'd never own these beys in my life. And now the only one missing is Dark Dragoon (well, I have Dark Draciel and it is basically the same).
Not only could I get my hands on Uriel 2 and Gabriel, I also got White Gabriel G and Capricorn Strike G. 5 years ago I would have never believed my future self that I would get these amazing rarities.
And it shows me how I'm important this hobby got over the time, and how passionate I'm about collecting plastic spinning tops, lol. Mad, just mad, haha. I'm happy with my life.

I was the same a while back. 5 years ago my best bey was apollon g, now I got like 5 or 6 beyblade products worth more haha.
(Jul. 02, 2017  7:36 PM)Blader ZK7 Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2017  7:00 AM)TheGalaxyHeart Wrote: Totally random thought but could the last beyblade in the god series have a "0" disc? I just wanna put that together with glaive so I can make zero g for the memes

would it still be burst or would it be shogun steel

(Jul. 02, 2017  5:18 AM)DarkBlader420 Wrote: I posted this in the video thread but I was hoping to get some feedback on this burst montage I'm working on. I have a few ideas on things to add and I'm planning on getting about twice as many clips.

1: LOL what is mj doing in a beyblade vid

2: You should mute the talking from the beyblade battles

3: THAT WAS AWESOME

1. In the shot before the bey gets hit so hard it gets mad air (like 1.5 feet off the ground) and lands it lol. We called him Air Jordan

2. Good suggestion

3. Thanks!
(Jul. 07, 2017  1:15 PM)Valt Aoi Wrote: What is this?[Image: DEHtwkjUMAAmJlH?format=jpg&name=240x240]

It shows the different sixes that show up in the Six core disk.
This is very specific but; Does anyone know if when you switch the weight disk and attack ring of a hms beyblade, does the attack ring have to be upside down?
Well my parents are so unappreciative of the fact that I could win a drawing contest that I don't have a stadium. My Chronos falls on the floor, and BAM! My Trans became Quake.... Sorry @[Kei], guess that Chronos is now a shelf item. Oh well I'll just jam a hasbro Revolve in there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbIoJntvkDs Some news (in japanese) Can anybody tell me what it's talking about?
(Jul. 07, 2017  4:53 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Well my parents are so unappreciative of the fact that I could win a drawing contest that I don't have a stadium. My Chronos falls on the floor, and BAM! My Trans became Quake.... Sorry @[Kei], guess that Chronos is now a shelf item. Oh well I'll just jam a hasbro Revolve in there.

wow that sucks... anyway you could put up a picture
(Jul. 07, 2017  5:03 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbIoJntvkDs Some news (in japanese) Can anybody tell me what it's talking about?

August 11th, Mad Minoboros, Guardian Kerbeus and Galaxy Zeus will release as 3 on 3 battle set.
And Blast Genius.5G.Gr too
(Jul. 07, 2017  10:44 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2017  5:03 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbIoJntvkDs Some news (in japanese) Can anybody tell me what it's talking about?

August 11th, Mad Minoboros, Guardian Kerbeus and Galaxy Zeus will release as 3 on 3 battle set.

OMG!!!! Awesome. I need to save up for it. My wallet will be broken after so many releases. ^^'
Looks like that's "Galaxy Zeus". Where's the image from?
(Jul. 07, 2017  10:44 PM)marutti Wrote:

Thanks!
(Jul. 07, 2017  4:08 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2017  1:15 PM)Valt Aoi Wrote: What is this?[Image: DEHtwkjUMAAmJlH?format=jpg&name=240x240]

It shows the different sixes that show up in the Six core disk.
I don't need this photo to see the sixes.
(Jul. 08, 2017  1:53 PM)Ninja Blader Wrote: Since the thread is closed I'll post the leaks of 3on3 set here
https://twitter.com/uggdracilbey/status/...3957690368

Woah, that's cool. It seems gZ has 4 and gK has Heavy for their discs. I'm kinda hoping this means M2 will have Quarter, haha.

Thank you for sharing!
I sort of wish they were not locked, sometimes... Anyway, reopened, so all discussions should be moved in the respective release threads now: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-B-90-3o...ooster-Set
Who is the winner of the Drawing Contest of Beyblade?
It is too important to me knowing the winner :)
(Jul. 08, 2017  5:09 PM)Valt Aoi Wrote: Who is the winner of the Drawing Contest of Beyblade?
It is too important to me knowing the winner Smile

It has not been announced yet...
In the tread of Blast Jenius there is someone who refers to it, but I do not understand the information about contest Smile Can someone explain to me?
I was never aware that such a beautiful version of Uriel existed.
Wait a minute...

I just realised that Takao and Gingka are MEGA cliche...
(Jul. 12, 2017  12:49 AM)Blader ZK7 Wrote: Wait a minute...

I just realised that Takao and Gingka are MEGA cliche...

Takao is for sure, his outfit screams "I totally am an Ash wannabe and want to cash in Pokemon's success with bit beasts".
Was browsing through Smash Bros Twitter stuff because a lot of big tournaments are happening in the summer, which means fun breaks from studying for my MCAT exam in a month (yayy...), and came across this lovely notice.

https://twitter.com/GOML_Smash/status/88...4603724800

One of the biggest tournament series is holding a Beyblade side event! I know it doesn't have anything to do with the WBO specifically, as there's no mention of it in here and it seems to be held in partnership with Direct Relief, but it's a nice side tournament in Toronto along with the huge Smash Bros tournaments happening.

Reminded me to check in and see how the site's doing! Don't really understand Burst at all but it's good to see a new generation of people joining in on the fun. I've still got all my old stuff too, might sell a lot of it in the future but I'm definitely keeping a good chunk of it.