Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jun. 28, 2017  2:02 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2017  1:25 AM)marutti Wrote:
No. That is the infinite version of it. I mean a whole different recolor or a upgrade.

I think 3 recolor and 1 Layer recolor is enough.
(Jun. 28, 2017  5:39 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2017  2:02 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: No. That is the infinite version of it. I mean a whole different recolor or a upgrade.

I think 3 recolor and 1 Layer recolor is enough.

3 recolors? There's the black one and the clear one but what's the third one?
(Jun. 28, 2017  9:25 AM)Ultra Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2017  5:39 AM)marutti Wrote: I think 3 recolor and 1 Layer recolor is enough.

3 recolors? There's the black one and the clear one but what's the third one?

Oh sorry I mean imclude original 3 colors
[Image: s-l1600.jpg]

It seems like Hasbro released the "Fire Blood Version" as well... just as an RC top.
Sorry if that's nothing special, but I've never seen this RC version of Dragoon V2 before Tongue_out
(Jun. 28, 2017  11:38 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote: [Image: s-l1600.jpg]

It seems like Hasbro released the "Fire Blood Version" as well... just as an RC top.
Sorry if that's nothing special, but I've never seen this RC version of Dragoon V2 before :P
It's definitely special since i've never heard anything about one before.

Sorry if that's nothing special, but I've never seen this RC version of Dragoon V2 before Tongue_out

Is that real? I never seen that version, I remember owning the white one.
(Jun. 24, 2017  3:30 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: What's the longest you guys had to wait for a beyblade package? I bought the Premiere Set from LeoBurst (Standard Airmail) but it's been a little over a month now and I'm getting worried (In hindsight should have paid for tracking).

Okay by Standard Airmail, I mean just "Airmail" which should have taken 11 days ideally and not "Economy Airmail" (SAL). I'm just really concerned right now since when I got my Dragoon S from LeoBurst before, it came in 15 days.

And I don't want to just contact LeoBurst since the postal service possibly misplacing something wouldn't be his fault.

Should I wait or....?
(Jun. 29, 2017  5:10 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2017  3:30 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: What's the longest you guys had to wait for a beyblade package? I bought the Premiere Set from LeoBurst (Standard Airmail) but it's been a little over a month now and I'm getting worried (In hindsight should have paid for tracking).

Okay by Standard Airmail, I mean just "Airmail" which should have taken 11 days ideally and not "Economy Airmail" (SAL). I'm just really concerned right now since when I got my Dragoon S from LeoBurst before, it came in 15 days.

And I don't want to just contact LeoBurst since the postal service possibly misplacing something wouldn't be his fault.

Should I wait or....?
Well if you didn't get tracking then all you can do is wait I guess

(Jun. 29, 2017  5:10 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:

Should I wait or....?
Well if you didn't get tracking then all you can do is wait I guess
(Jun. 29, 2017  3:29 AM)Yblader1 Wrote:

Is that real? I never seen that version, I remember owning the white one.

It does seems real. And no one knew it existed till it popped up on ebay.
(Jun. 29, 2017  8:02 AM)Ultra Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2017  3:29 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Is that real? I never seen that version, I remember owning the white one.

It does seems real. And no one knew it existed till it popped up on ebay.
Yeah I was surprised about it as well, it's has all the indicators to say it's real, only thing that irks me is launcher has dragoon v and not v2 on it but I'm pretty sure the original colour rc v2 has the same miss labeling.

Wow! I've never seen this one before. I own the white RC Dragoon V2. This is probably one of the rarest Beyblades in existence. o.0

Lol
Yo, anyone know where I can find PNGs of MFB beys like this one? (this is the only one i could find via google search, lol)
[Image: pHYPlia.png]

I remember seeing them in larger sizes in recent tournament logos, so they must be out there.
(Jul. 01, 2017  10:52 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Yo, anyone know where I can find PNGs of MFB beys like this one? (this is the only one i could find via google search, lol)

I remember seeing them in larger sizes in recent tournament logos, so they must be out there.

[Image: latest?cb=20110322175459]

I found these

(Jul. 01, 2017  10:52 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Yo, anyone know where I can find PNGs of MFB beys like this one? (this is the only one i could find via google search, lol)

[Image: latest?cb=20110322175459]

I found these
I posted this in the video thread but I was hoping to get some feedback on this burst montage I'm working on. I have a few ideas on things to add and I'm planning on getting about twice as many clips.

Totally random thought but could the last beyblade in the god series have a "0" disc? I just wanna put that together with glaive so I can make zero g for the memes
(Jul. 02, 2017  7:00 AM)TheGalaxyHeart Wrote: Totally random thought but could the last beyblade in the god series have a "0" disc? I just wanna put that together with glaive so I can make zero g for the memes

would it still be burst or would it be shogun steel

(Jul. 02, 2017  5:18 AM)DarkBlader420 Wrote: I posted this in the video thread but I was hoping to get some feedback on this burst montage I'm working on. I have a few ideas on things to add and I'm planning on getting about twice as many clips.

1: LOL what is mj doing in a beyblade vid

2: You should mute the talking from the beyblade battles

3: THAT WAS AWESOME
I recently found an amazing combo: L2.4C.X
The heaviest Layer + Frame with square shape + Rubber Flat + Left spinning = Super attack.
It is a little bit hard to control, but if you have enough launching skills, it can even K.O some MFB beyblades such as Hell Kerbeus, Fusion Hades or even BigBang Pegasis. (But this happened in MFB's stadiums, I haven't try that in Burst stadium...)
Perhaps the core disc 7 is better but I haven't got this disc...
And there is some risk since this combo is still a burst system in the very beginning...
Here's some food for #thought:

How many of you hate the Hasbro names for the Burst Layers? Would you hate them less if Takara Tomy had been the ones to use the Hasbro names originally, and Hasbro used the Takara Tomy names?

Because if you think about it, that's exactly what happened with Zero-G: Takara Tomy used the "weird" names like Ifraid, Revizer, and Goreim, while Hasbro used the "actual" names like Ifrit, Leviathan, and Golem. Strange that people here complained about Hasbro's Zero-G name changes back then, and still complain about their Burst changes that do the exact opposite now.
Well, people hate them because they expect Hasbro to release a product that is just like the original. If Takara Tomy choosed the Hasbro names and Hasbro released it with the Takara Tomy names I'm pretty sure that the reaction would be the same.
People just like to complain about everything. It's very hard to find someone who can enjoy the toys without bothering about these tiny details. I honestly like that Hasbro has different names, it makes things easier to differentiate the brands. But I do know some people who absolutely love hating on the naming changes. That's just annoying.
I'm personaly not against it , but i do wonder why they changed the names. Sometimes i understand it but most of the times im just curious on why they changed them.
i wonder if anyone has tried putting the metal change tip inside a worn zephyr. it would be interesting to see how Metal change would perform in burst.
I remember responding to a youtube comment where some guy was mad because he thought that Inferno Ifrit's name was based off of the hasbro name from Shogun Steel, not knowing that Takara actually changed it back in zero-g and the hasbro one was the real name, haha.
I have a real love/hate relationship with the burst series.

Overall, I LOVE the designs, but the burst system itself is annoying. Assembling the beys after almost every battle turns from fun into a chore really fast.
Also, I was just at a friend's house and we were beyblading and at one point her bey bursts and parts fly all over the living room. We spent 10 minutes trying to find her spriggan layer, which we thought had flown out the window (on a 5th floor). Lucky for us, it flew under a rug. Even with the large walls and protections and stuff, parts fly everywhere.

Another thing that bothers me is that back in the old days, beyblades were much more well constructed and solid AND CHEAPER. Even for hasbro beys I have to pay up 13€ just for a booster with no launcher.  Burst beys seem to be very rattly and even unbalanced, parts always seem too loose. I don't know if Takara's are also like this, but I've been having this problem with all of Hasbro's burst beys.

I don't know if anyone else feels like this. I REALLY want to like this new beyblade series, but so far it has been a bit hard.