Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jun. 24, 2017  1:26 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Does anyone else not like Xeno Xcalibur's design? It just seems so cluttered to me with clashing colors that you barely see when it's spinning.

That was literally my first thought when first saw it, haha. Original Xcalibur was so much nicer looking imo.
(Jun. 24, 2017  12:48 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2017  10:47 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: i have to ask you something do you have a blaze ragnarok?

Sorry I don't

but you have cross frame
(Jun. 24, 2017  2:49 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2017  12:48 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Sorry I don't

but you have cross frame

nope sorry
What's the longest you guys had to wait for a beyblade package? I bought the Premiere Set from LeoBurst (Standard Airmail) but it's been a little over a month now and I'm getting worried (In hindsight should have paid for tracking).
(Jun. 24, 2017  3:30 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: What's the longest you guys had to wait for a beyblade package? I bought the Premiere Set from LeoBurst (Standard Airmail) but it's been a little over a month now and I'm getting worried (In hindsight should have paid for tracking).

Recently I got my package I ordered in April. It's not the seller's fault tho, he sent asap, but it took me 50 days to get that package. The only thing is that I live in Brazil and things here usually take way longer than expected.
(Jun. 24, 2017  3:30 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: What's the longest you guys had to wait for a beyblade package? I bought the Premiere Set from LeoBurst (Standard Airmail) but it's been a little over a month now and I'm getting worried (In hindsight should have paid for tracking).

I have two freakishly long wait times:

five months, when I won a Metal Stone Face Custom Set back in January of 2014 and it didn't arrive until after BeyDays of that year.

A little under three months, when I bought an Obelisk Odin from Amazon (It was on sale for $4 shipped, so why not) on November 18, 2016 and it didn't arrive until February 6, 2017.

I've bought from Leo Burst a few times, and every time I've used SAL as the shipping method. It generally takes about three weeks to a month, so you should be getting your package probably within the next few days.

Wellllll... About 2 years I guess, BEYHAHA. Seriously, it might sound weird but bey I ordered was from Amazon India. Not sure what happened but I ordered a Bltz Striker of Hasbro from Amazon India and it was out for delivery after 2 week. But it just never came and soon after I left beyblade. When I came back to blading and joined WBOndia. I recived it after few days beyhah in 2015. I'm not sure if it was amazon or courier (DDTC) but I heard many other having such a issue as well. And in end it wasn't even a Blktz, rather Variares.

I'm pretty sure it was due to DDTC. They always been Chaotic at delivery of my stuff and which is why like using India Post over it.

Though with international packages, I didnt had issue. Only when I used without tracking it took 1 month, 14 days to come but all was fine except box was bit dented and bit wet. Though I was charged 1$ custom duties that time lol (I strangely always get charged very low compared tp anywhere in Mumbai for some reason. Like I heard people getting charged for 100$+ for similer items I got but I never got charged more then 3$. These days my package dont get charged mostly)
(Jun. 23, 2017  5:39 PM)Angry Face Wrote: After opening three black Atomic Drivers, I've been able to observe that each has a different level of tightness.

A couple weeks ago, I wanted to run some spin-steal tests, so I opened up a second Atomic. The first one I had gotten was noticeably looser than any of my other Drivers, and the other Atomic I had seen at my BeyDays event last month hadn't filled me with much confidence either; I'd begun to assume that they were all as easy to burst, and this new one would be no better.

Consequently, the second Atomic actually surprised me when it turned out to feel just as tight as the majority of my other Drivers. Since I now had two Atomics that were in very different conditions, I bit my lip and opened a third black Atomic in hopes that I might finally be met by some consistency. Instead, I ended up with a slightly tighter Atomic than even the second one.

To be sure nothing was imagined, I mixed the Drivers up and tried them all on the same Layers, yet I was still able to rank them in the same order of tightness. Considering the result, I suppose I can't really complain, but I do wish there wasn't so much variance in Burst...

There was over a gram difference between my three GB145 tracks. That's like 30-odd percent. Huge variations aren't unique to Burst
People on the forums always talk about the mould variances in burst, but nobody has actually looked at the mould numbers to see which ones are the good ones. All the layers have those codes on their undersides (A2, A4, etc.) and the discs all have different numbers of stars on them. If there is a correlation between mould number and quality, then it will probably be better for the community find that out sooner rather than later.
Ever notice how many main character layers are used by generic bladers?
(Jun. 25, 2017  10:44 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: People on the forums always talk about the mould variances in burst, but nobody has actually looked at the mould numbers to see which ones are the good ones. All the layers have those codes on their undersides (A2, A4, etc.) and the discs all have different numbers of stars on them. If there is a correlation between mould number and quality, then it will probably be better for the community find that out sooner rather than later.

We are probably disillusioned, knowing that mould numbers meant nothing at all in Metal Fight Beyblade. And with Atomic having only been out for some months now, I doubt there have been that many production waves...
Random thought. Everything about the period between the original series and Burst sucks.
(Jun. 26, 2017  3:25 PM)UltimateSaizo Wrote: Random thought. Everything about the period between the original series and Burst sucks.

Really up for debate, because actually it is the series that sold the most worldwide, lasted the longest, and clearly it got quite the following. No other Beyblade series can boast about that hah. 

Plus, Adachi Takafumi's art style and creativity are quite awesome.
Haha just took out the beyblades and played with some friends the other day. They seemed like the type of people to judge me but instead I ended up teaching them about good MFB combos lol. Now I'm just trying to take small steps before I ask them to play in a tourney Tongue_out.
(Jun. 26, 2017  3:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2017  3:25 PM)UltimateSaizo Wrote: Random thought. Everything about the period between the original series and Burst sucks.

Really up for debate, because actually it is the series that sold the most worldwide, lasted the longest, and clearly it got quite the following. No other Beyblade series can boast about that hah. 

Plus, Adachi Takafumi's art style and creativity are quite awesome.
Totally agreed with this and the fact it is still in production and being sold in some countries hah and the anime was totally awesome.... And Ofcourse no words for Takafumi Adachi's Art ! Just Awesome !
Do you think TT will upgrade or re release another recolor of amaterios. If so how will they release it?
I'm wondering does anyone have B-00 legend God bey victory valkryie or shogun steel pirate orochi
(Jun. 27, 2017  1:26 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Do you think  TT will upgrade or re release another recolor of amaterios. If so how will they release it?

There's four recolours for Amaterios so I don't think there will be another recolour but I'm hoping for an evolution
Random idea: Creating your own Burst versions of MFB beys contest
(Jun. 27, 2017  12:24 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2017  1:26 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Do you think  TT will upgrade or re release another recolor of amaterios. If so how will they release it?

There's four recolours for Amaterios so I don't think there will be another recolour but I'm hoping for an evolution

What generation would it be in?
I imagine god Amataterios (Zenith Amaterios?) Would have flint in each of its five points for both weight and a sparkling god power. It seems the most on theme of any past gimmick.
(Jun. 28, 2017  1:25 AM)marutti Wrote:
No. That is the infinite version of it. I mean a whole different recolor or a upgrade.
Burst Random Booster vol 6 full sets went up so much in price! O_O