Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jun. 13, 2017  2:30 PM)Zakflame110 Wrote: Fusion hades or Kreis Cygnus
Which has better competitive use

Kress Cygnus as it has both Cygnus and wd
hey do you think we should have a discord server? i think it would help the community talk to each other in a more direct way wouldnt you think?
(Jun. 13, 2017  11:46 PM)royallydoomed Wrote: hey do you think we should have a discord server? i think it would help the community talk to each other in a more direct way wouldnt you think?

The amount of members would be very big, and the mods and commitee are already overstretched on this site alone.
(Jun. 13, 2017  11:46 PM)royallydoomed Wrote: hey do you think we should have a discord server? i think it would help the community talk to each other in a more direct way wouldnt you think?

There would inevitably be less activity here, on the actual site itself, which is supposed to be a source of information. 

I strongly disagree with a WBO Discord server since it would ruin what the WBO is for.
Is it just me or do hasbro launchers not attach to burst beyblades as well as the metal gen? My beyblades keep falling as I try to click them on
(Jun. 14, 2017  4:21 AM)AquaTurtles Wrote: Is it just me or do hasbro launchers not attach to burst beyblades as well as the metal gen? My beyblades keep falling as I try to click them on

Hm, I think I have seen more instances of Beyblades stuck to the prongs, actually hah.
(Jun. 14, 2017  4:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2017  4:21 AM)AquaTurtles Wrote: Is it just me or do hasbro launchers not attach to burst beyblades as well as the metal gen? My beyblades keep falling as I try to click them on

Hm, I think I have seen more instances of Beyblades stuck to the prongs, actually hah.

I'm pretty sure it's because Burst launchers have these little prongs
[Image: tumblr_inline_nte6w0N9ig1qbqhlg_540.png]
rather than the hooks from the metal fusion
[Image: %24_58.JPG]
(Jun. 14, 2017  4:56 AM)AquaTurtles Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2017  4:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, I think I have seen more instances of Beyblades stuck to the prongs, actually hah.

I'm pretty sure it's because Burst launchers have these little prongs

That is true, but the question was refering to Hasbro winder launchers in Burst, and so was I...

I'm curious about this as well, is there a technique to mounting them? I got the beyblade burst starter pack, so I assume it came with the cheapest launchers possible, but the mounting seems inconsistent. Like sometimes after I click it in, it stays well, but other times after clicking the same amount it just falls right out while moving it over the stadium to launch. Do the high quality launchers do a better job?
(Jun. 14, 2017  5:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2017  4:56 AM)AquaTurtles Wrote: I'm pretty sure it's because Burst launchers have these little prongs

That is true, but the question was refering to Hasbro winder launchers in Burst, and so was I...

Oh yeah my bad it took me a little bit to understand what you were saying, The fact that the beyblades do get stuck with the prongs is also a valid concern and is probably one of the major reasons why the new launchers have these prongs/clips instead of hooks.

It's weird because I just got a beylauncher and it feels like it holds the beyblade really well compared to hasbro's light launcher. I don't have a TT light launcher to test out how well it clicks with the burst beyblades but I'd assume it fits in just as well as the beylauncher. I wonder why that seems to be the case
(Jun. 14, 2017  4:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

QFT

This definitely holds true. I went through four different launchers at the Beyblade Burst Tour because my Bey never got off the launcher.
[Image: R8ZmNmO.jpg]
Rubber Launcher Grip Red will release at WHF as limited.
How's upper on deathscyther? I thought this because the wings align.
(Jun. 16, 2017  11:30 AM)anime lord Wrote: How's upper on deathscyther? I thought this because the wings align.

there are many better options such as heavy/knuckle/gravity
(Jun. 16, 2017  11:52 AM)anime lord Wrote: Mmkay. How about kerbeus gravity press

Press has way too little stamina. Defense is a better option in all ways.
is anyone going to add a tournament in memphis tennesee?
(Jun. 16, 2017  5:35 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: is anyone going to add a tournament in memphis tennesee?

Nobody in that area seems to be able to gather enough people and take initiative to host something, so, so far, no.
Though you can maybe try yourself. There are very few communities who actually had a good community already before hosting first event. Many started from 0 by advertising and finding members and started a new community from nothing Smile. Like Kolkata India Community. IIRC there were only 3 members in start
(Jun. 16, 2017  6:56 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Though you can maybe try yourself. There are very few communities who actually had a good community already before hosting first event. Many started from 0 by advertising and finding members and started a new community from nothing Smile. Like Kolkata India Community. IIRC there were only 3 members in start

thanks, I have been wanting to battle for a long time. It's kinda boring when your only opponent is your mom.
Might have gone a bit over zealous on the Bumps on the Wiki...
(Jun. 17, 2017  7:57 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Might have gone a bit over zealous on the Bumps on the Wiki...

Thats better to post in Wiki or WBO Random Thought IMO. Though rather then bumping all threads, you could have just PMed Kai-V and Mana lol. I'm sure both are aware there's many drafts to go through and I know once they got time, they would go through all your threads^
/unapproved one Smile.
Are there going to be any Kentucky tournaments?