Beyblade Random Thoughts

That's basically what I thought kD was. Makes more sense on an Excalibur though, since stronger attack power once clicks are lost is officially X2's gimmick in the anime.
it would be nice if there were some fake HMS beyblades.
if someone actually created fake shining god ms and bloody devil ms, it would be nice to have them, even if they are terrible quality.

i wonder if we'll get a POM frame.

i wonder if TT will release odd numbered disks, it wouldn't be impossible, and something like 3 would probably be useful for gV.
(May. 21, 2017  9:27 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: it would be nice if there were some fake HMS beyblades.
if someone actually created fake shining god ms and bloody devil ms, it would be nice to have them, even if they are terrible quality.

i wonder if we'll get a POM frame.

i wonder if TT will release odd numbered disks, it wouldn't be impossible, and something like 3 would probably be useful for gV.

Fake HMS does exist. I saw this Dark Effigy with a yellowish tinted metal, it's really ugly. Honestly don't get how fakes could ever serve as an alternative but that's me.
I actually own one fake wolborgm ms. They do existSmile
Recently I made a bey, I named it Imperial L-Drago, or Imperial Dragon.
Its metal wheel is based on Meteo-L-Drago, L-Drago Destroy and L-Drago Guardian,and its bottom is based on HF and  F: S. Also, since it is designed to fight with Zero-G beyblades, I made it heavier although it has only one metal wheel.
It was designed in a new structure, but because I made mistakes when I calculate its dimension, it was broken when I tried to assemble it. Now I have to use flue to assemble these parts together.
Anyway, I've tested this bey, and it really works well. It is very good at upper attack and assault attack.
Here are some pictures of this bey.
[Image: 6df107a8gy1ffv5a6ee81j21kw0w012z.jpg]
[Image: 6df107a8gy1ffv5ab6hyij21kw0w0gu1.jpg]
[Image: 6df107a8gy1ffv5aqggvtj21kw0w07bs.jpg]
[Image: 6df107a8gy1ffv5b0nutaj21kw0w0wlm.jpg]
That is beautiful. How did you make the metal wheel!?
I want one
(May. 23, 2017  5:00 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: That is beautiful. How did you make the metal wheel!?

Actually...I just use AutoCAD and Creo Parametric to make a 3D model, and then sent a .stp file to metalwork factory...
Perhaps my description is not so accurate, I should say "I designed a bey" instead of "I made a bey"...
That's really beautiful, must've taken quite a bit of time to design it, right ?

Also, how much did it cost you ?
(May. 23, 2017  3:32 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: That's really beautiful, must've taken quite a bit of time to design it, right ?

Also, how much did it cost you ?

Yes...Making such a model is really difficult...
It cost me 800 CNY, which is about 116 USD. (But I think it worth so much money)

Here is a video of battles between this bey and some defense and stamina combos of Zero-G. :)
And I may upload another video of battle with attack and balance combos tomorrow.
(I didn't buy the Zero G stadium, so what I used is a normal stadium...)

And another video, with attack and balance combos. :)
*Content From Columbia. Not available in your country*

Aw man
(May. 23, 2017  3:51 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: *Content From Columbia. Not available in your country*

Aw man

Oops...I add a BGM which has copyright protection...I would upload another version XD
FIDGET SPINNER DRIVER!!!

(May. 23, 2017  4:43 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Recently I made a bey, I named it Imperial L-Drago, or Imperial Dragon.
Its metal wheel is based on Meteo-L-Drago, L-Drago Destroy and L-Drago Guardian,and its bottom is based on HF and  F: S. Also, since it is designed to fight with Zero-G beyblades, I made it heavier although it has only one metal wheel.
It was designed in a new structure, but because I made mistakes when I calculate its dimension, it was broken when I tried to assemble it. Now I have to use flue to assemble these parts together.
Anyway, I've tested this bey, and it really works well. It is very good at upper attack and assault attack.
Here are some pictures of this bey.
[Image: 6df107a8gy1ffv5a6ee81j21kw0w012z.jpg]
[Image: 6df107a8gy1ffv5ab6hyij21kw0w0gu1.jpg]
[Image: 6df107a8gy1ffv5aqggvtj21kw0w07bs.jpg]
[Image: 6df107a8gy1ffv5b0nutaj21kw0w0wlm.jpg]
Wish you could make me one.
Wow Imperial Dragon looks as amazing as its preformance
So I don't know if anyone has posted about this yet, but Hasbro will be hosting its own covention this fall, with Beyblade Burst tournaments being a part of the programming all weekend! Really wish I weren't studying abroad this fall so I could attend haha

Anyway, I'm on my phone so no hyperlinks today:
http://hascon.hasbro.com
(May. 23, 2017  11:52 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: So I don't know if anyone has posted about this yet, but Hasbro will be hosting its own covention this fall, with Beyblade Burst tournaments being a part of the programming all weekend! Really wish I weren't studying abroad this fall so I could attend haha

where do you see that there will be Beyblade tourneys?? i was thinking about going to this for a little bit

God Valkyrie's Vortex frame is shaped like the original Valkyrie
Half finished draft, click to another tab, click ba- miss clicks on the x

KILL ME
(May. 24, 2017  3:27 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Half finished draft, click to another tab, click ba- miss clicks on the x

KILL ME

Doesn't your browser offer a backup if you go to "Recently closed" or some option like that?
(May. 24, 2017  2:00 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote:
(May. 23, 2017  11:52 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: So I don't know if anyone has posted about this yet, but Hasbro will be hosting its own covention this fall, with Beyblade Burst tournaments being a part of the programming all weekend! Really wish I weren't studying abroad this fall so I could attend haha

where do you see that there will be Beyblade tourneys?? i was thinking about going to this for a little bit

Right here! I'd assume they'll be holding them every day. Would be cool if a few people from the WBO could make it out Smile
(May. 24, 2017  3:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 24, 2017  3:27 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Half finished draft, click to another tab, click ba- miss clicks on the x

KILL ME

Doesn't your browser offer a backup if you go to "Recently closed" or some option like that?

Doesn't save what I wrote!
(May. 24, 2017  4:35 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(May. 24, 2017  3:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Doesn't your browser offer a backup if you go to "Recently closed" or some option like that?

Doesn't save what I wrote!

Damn, I am quite sure my browser does. Really too bad...
It's fine, gonna rewrite it tomorrow. On Microsoft Word first so I can better save it, then copy and paste it here.

After the two Yggdrasils are done tomorrow the only things left from the single and dual layer era are gonna be parts that I just have absolutely no clue on (Minoboros, Mad Minoboros and Exceed Evileye).
(May. 24, 2017  4:02 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Right here! I'd assume they'll be holding them every day. Would be cool if a few people from the WBO could make it out Smile

This is quite cool! Although them listing "BeyBlade Battles" under "INTERACT" and not something like "COMPETE" like Magic: The Gathering is not promising haha.
Apparently Edge and Quake were developed at the same time.

[Image: uauNp4c.jpg]
original tweet ---> https://twitter.com/masterblader_m/statu...8791069696