Beyblade Random Thoughts

My channel isn't popular enough to have people comment like that ... yet
(May. 06, 2017  4:28 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: My channel isn't popular enough to have people comment like that ... yet

At least ur channel probably got more than 1 sub tho haha.
(May. 06, 2017  4:11 AM)Lego bey god Wrote:
(May. 06, 2017  3:56 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: it wouldn't be useful at all

Maybe flexable rubber with an openning inbetween it on a defence layer and when it gets hit the rubber just goes in and its opponents bounce right off of it idk im just bored

That's basically Jerk.
(May. 06, 2017  11:33 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(May. 06, 2017  4:11 AM)Lego bey god Wrote: Maybe flexable rubber with an openning inbetween it on a defence layer and when it gets hit the rubber just goes in and its opponents bounce right off of it idk im just bored

That's basically Jerk.
Oh i dont think i thought of that. Well whatevs im out of ideas
(May. 05, 2017  9:38 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I hate browsing Beytuber's comment sections, all the people there are either like "Do more metal battles" or "can i have a free beyblade?"

Holy heck, Hasbro gave BBG some stuff to give away in their most recent vid. I peeped at the comment section and nearly cried.
(May. 06, 2017  6:58 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(May. 05, 2017  9:38 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I hate browsing Beytuber's comment sections, all the people there are either like "Do more metal battles" or "can i have a free beyblade?"

Holy heck, Hasbro gave BBG some stuff to give away in their most recent vid. I peeped at the comment section and nearly cried.

That means you must've seen my cringy comment "Amanda is da real MVP"
(May. 06, 2017  8:25 AM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(May. 06, 2017  4:28 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: My channel isn't popular enough to have people comment like that ... yet

At least ur channel probably got more than 1 sub tho haha.
About 72 I think haha. Should only have one sub. Thats how bad it is
Considering all drivers are the same height and the continued usefulness of Drivers like Accel, a Delta Drive style Driver would be almost perfect in Burst.
OH MY GOD https://twitter.com/masterblader_h/statu...8636930049

The only reason Valkyrie and Spriggan have their names is because tHEY WANTED TO MAKE A PUN ON THE WORD VERSUS

VALKYRIE VS. SPRIGGAN

i'm dying
This is so deep.
(May. 07, 2017  12:22 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: OH MY GOD https://twitter.com/masterblader_h/statu...8636930049

The only reason Valkyrie and Spriggan have their names is because tHEY WANTED TO MAKE A PUN ON THE WORD VERSUS

VALKYRIE VS. SPRIGGAN

i'm dying

Then that masked guy in Beyblade Burst God is definitely Shuu, that confirms it hah. 

How come we never noticed that hah.
(May. 07, 2017  3:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 07, 2017  12:22 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: OH MY GOD https://twitter.com/masterblader_h/statu...8636930049

VALKYRIE VS. SPRIGGAN

i'm dying

Then that masked guy in Beyblade Burst God is definitely Shuu, that confirms it hah. 

Umm but how Valkyrie and Sprigen for VS confirms it's Shu?
(May. 07, 2017  4:30 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(May. 07, 2017  3:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Then that masked guy in Beyblade Burst God is definitely Shuu, that confirms it hah. 

Umm but how Valkyrie and Sprigen for VS confirms it's Shu?
Because Valt and Shu are rivals, and with the masked Blader obviously being so significant (which can be attributed to the size of his bust on the manga cover, which was the same case for Lui), it would make sense for VS to line up with this.
Their rivalry is a big thing in Burst apparently, since their names were meticulously chosen. It would be so bad for VS to be a one-time thing hah.
i wonder if the engine gear system would work in burst, whilst it was bad in the plastic generation, i wonder how it would do in burst due to similar driver heights.
Its kind of surprising but the Beyblade Burst Blue Triangle Stadium is released in India and its like It has Beyblade Legends Written on it With The Takara Tomy Logo hah ! The Price is around 12.40 USD/799 INR /17.00 CAD ! Here is how it looks !

[Image: IMG-20170511-WA0036_zpstcttdf1o.jpg]

Also as we know already That Metal Fusion is released again and The Legend Hyperblades are being released again ! Ofcourse they are being released to use with MFB.

Source :- Funskool Plus some Details from a local toy shop here.
Though tbh that's roughly 15 CAD. But it's nice to see atleast burst (series lol) getting  in India. I wonder why they named it as legends. That's kinda crazy lol.

If it came in shops here, I will pick one up if it too has that usual 25% as beys.

Thanks for news :). I'm excited to use my Dream RHV lol
(May. 07, 2017  3:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

VALKYRIE VS. SPRIGGAN

i'm dying

Actually I've noticed that ages ago, I just thought it was coincidental. I also thought someone else noticed this long ago and assumed everyone else was aware of it.
(May. 09, 2017  12:31 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i wonder if the engine gear system would work in burst, whilst it was bad in the plastic generation, i wonder how it would do in burst due to similar driver heights.

Would most likely not work, it's kinda a futile effort to build cos what's the point of putting an advance system design on a bey that's built to burst into pieces. It's better off consisting of simplistic parts.
Okay, I think that's enough drafts for today.
I swear, if I go on another draft spam like today, someone ban me for like 3 days so I can force myself to stop.
(May. 12, 2017  1:12 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: I swear, if I go on another draft spam like today, someone ban me for like 3 days so I can force myself to stop.

I would unfortunately ban whoever would ban you hah.

(May. 12, 2017  1:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 12, 2017  1:12 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: I swear, if I go on another draft spam like today, someone ban me for like 3 days so I can force myself to stop.

I would unfortunately ban whoever would ban you hah.

It's just that, I feel like nearly spamming the Latest Posts section with wiki drafts might be annoying to some people.
That is what they should have been helping with themselves from the beginning, and it keeps reminding everyone about the fact that they need to be done, reviewed, kept up-to-date, etc. So sure, it can be annoying to have things like glasses in front of your eyes, but you damn well need them.
(May. 12, 2017  1:19 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(May. 12, 2017  1:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I would unfortunately ban whoever would ban you hah.

It's just that, I feel like nearly spamming the Latest Posts section with wiki drafts might be annoying to some people.

But I'm sure, most agree it's better then a dying/inactive communitty Quaterhahah. Thanks alot for your effort my beyriend!

Spoilt-Spoiler (Click to View)