Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Apr. 22, 2017  1:13 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: It comes with a Gold Valtryek

The translation is following the hasbro names but it's unclear (though likely) if it will come with the takara Valkyrie or not.
(this should probably go in my creations but eeeeeeeh)

I've been working on this all week, and it's finally done!
https://twitter.com/bbburst_bot

This is a twitter bot that posts actual, real quotes from the Beyblade Burst dub. Go follow it if you're one of them twitter-ers.
Hits realisation, "if someone lost their lost longinus then would that mean that they lost longinus"....
Would that also make it a Super Lost Longinus?
If you lose something lost, does that mean you found it? -1 * -1 = +1. Found Longinus.
(Apr. 22, 2017  2:39 AM)Ultra Wrote: The translation is following the hasbro names but it's unclear (though likely) if it will come with the takara Valkyrie or not.
If it's going to be released at any westerm country. Then I doubt it will be TT ver, as they wouldn't want there buyer to get a layer which won't work with there beys.

(Apr. 25, 2017  6:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: If you lose something lost, does that mean you found it? -1 * -1 = +1. Found Longinus.

Lol.
(Apr. 25, 2017  8:09 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: If it's going to be released at any westerm country. Then I doubt it will be TT ver, as they wouldn't want there buyer to get a layer which won't work with there beys.

Lol.

It's a english edition for readers in asian countries.
wasnt sure where to put this but we got another video copier
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCODSNNM...t4rOzfyCxg
(Apr. 27, 2017  12:11 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: wasnt sure where to put this but we got another video copier
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCODSNNM...t4rOzfyCxg

Mostly unicornoextreme and 1234Beyblade
If you r there 1234 please flag the channel
I don't know where can I put this information and put it here.
Today I talked with clerk.
And he says star frame will come with Braze Ragnurk in this summer.
There are news about God-Bey Design Contest?
(Apr. 29, 2017  12:54 PM)Aoi Valt Wrote: There are news about God-Bey Design Contest?

It ended
Who is the winner of God-Bey Design Contest?
(Apr. 29, 2017  1:09 PM)Aoi Valt Wrote: Who is the winner of God-Bey Design Contest?

It will be announced in a future CoroCoro...
I'm kinda stuck and don't know what to buy. I could either get I could either get the full sets for speed and heavy or I could get the beautiful recolours in RBV6. Are the rip cords really worth getting????

String launchers. I'm an idiot
(Apr. 29, 2017  8:30 PM)SprigganJoseph Wrote: I'm kinda stuck and don't know what to buy. I could either get I could either get the full sets for speed and heavy or I could get the beautiful recolours in RBV6. Are the rip cords really worth getting????

String launchers.    I'm an idiot

Well if you are considering getting one of the sets the Speed set is better, it has K2, Yeilding, Down, Orbit, and the Speed Beylauncher. The Speed Beylauncher is very powerful, it has a longer string and the gears are closer together making it has more rotations for a set amount of length. RBV6 has some pretty good parts in it but most of the disks (except Gravity with Atomic for the E2 in it) are core disks+frames, which aren't that useful.The layers themselves were quite hard to get before so it is a great chance to get them. How many RBV6 are you planning to get? The whole set so you get everything guaranteed or are you just gonna buy a few? If you're only going to buy a few RBV6, I recommend getting the Speed set
[Image: 20170419_150934.jpg]
I guess nature likes Quake

O.K got it now
Thx Kai-V
(Apr. 30, 2017  3:40 AM)Mage Wrote: https://postimg.org/image/fhbi4ysj5/
I guess nature likes Quake

Aso [Image: image%20link] doesn't work, so how do you embed it?

It works if the URL you are using is actually of the picture alone, so it has to end with the full filename ending with .jpg or whatever the file type is.
(Apr. 29, 2017  8:43 PM)Mage Wrote: Well if you are considering getting one of the sets the Speed set is better, it has K2, Yeilding, Down, Orbit, and the Speed Beylauncher. The Speed Beylauncher is very powerful, it has a longer string and the gears are closer together making it has more rotations for a set amount of length. RBV6 has some pretty good parts in it but most of the disks (except Gravity with Atomic for the E2 in it) are core disks+frames, which aren't that useful.The layers themselves were quite hard to get before so it is a great chance to get them. How many RBV6 are you planning to get? The whole set so you get everything guaranteed or are you just gonna buy a few? If you're only going to buy a few RBV6, I recommend getting the Speed set
I've kind of thought about it and I'm worried that if I buy the speed set I could get the P2 which I would have already had so I'm not sure
(Apr. 30, 2017  9:25 AM)SprigganJoseph Wrote: I've kind of thought about it and I'm worried that if I buy the speed set I could get the P2 which I would have already had so I'm not sure

Wait, so you have P2 already?
If so I still think the speed set is better for its Beylauncher and parts, Yeilding was the new part RBV3 and is kinda hard to get now
I agree, the Heavy Set doesn't have very useful parts other than Victory Valkyrie and Unite, Inferno Ifrit breaks if you look at it wrong and the Heavy Beylauncher is incredibly weak.

The Speed Set on the other hand has Kaiser Kerbeus, Down, Orbit and Yeilding, all very useful parts that would normally come from far less useful stock combos.
So I think I figured out the next few months release schedule:
June: Booster Alter Chronos and Starter Killer Deathsyther
July: Random Booster 7 Maximum Garudas
August: Booster Guardian Kerbeus

This makes sense, and means Garudas is a Stamina type. (Thought it would be attack lol)
(Apr. 30, 2017  9:06 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: So I think I figured out the next few months release schedule:
June: Booster Alter Chronos and Starter Killer Deathsyther
July: Random Booster 7 Maximum Garudas
August: Booster Guardian Kerbeus

This makes sense, and means Garudas is a Stamina type. (Thought it would be attack lol)

What about Legend Spriggan and the new Beylauncher?