Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Feb. 13, 2017  5:21 PM)Aoi Valt Wrote: In fact :-)
I was unaware that someone already posted it because I find it casually on Internet.

You could casually read all the topics/new posts on the World Beyblade Organization first hah.
Just to make sure everyone sees the latest news since the Bey News forum is rather hidden these days:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-White-D...-March-4th
(Feb. 15, 2017  5:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Just to make sure everyone sees the latest news since the Bey News forum is rather hidden these days:

Well, it is one of the four main links in the menu bar haha. Although, we do need to get that news box added back to the index of the site.
(Feb. 15, 2017  5:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Just to make sure everyone sees the latest news since the Bey News forum is rather hidden these days:

Well, I appreciate the link because while the news button is always accessible, I mostly navigate the old fashion way. The button on the toolbar does not inform you when there are new posts, after all. That'd be a cool feature, actually.
(Feb. 15, 2017  7:03 AM)Kei Wrote: Well, it is one of the four main links in the menu bar haha. Although, we do need to get that news box added back to the index of the site.

As Beylon mentioned, since it never notifies you of new posts there, I doubt anyone uses that link, no hah?

By the way, Japan's first national championship will take place on April 2nd 2017 with apparently the top ten Bladers from the recent World Hobby Fair Grade 1 events.
Somewhat Beyblade related.

I've been in Japan for almost a year now and I haven't joined the Japanese Beyblade community yet. I'd really like to do SOMETHING related to this hobby here, and make some friends. I'm still trying to find some people who like it, no luck really as I have no clue how to do so.

But in related news, because I also don't really care for Burst so much, I decided to search for Beigoma clubs (the original game Beyblade is based on). And, surprisingly, I found an active group! What makes it even funnier is that this group is located in Akabane, where I lived from June - November of last year. It's not too far from where I live now (Higashi Murayama), maybe 30 minutes by train. It looks like they have an event coming up on March 5. I sent message to whoever runs their Facebook group, Facebook said they typically reply in an hour but it's kind of late here so I guess I'll see a reply tomorrow. But it's great to find an active group of some sort. Although I would have preferred to find a Beyblade group, this is just as good and I'm really hoping I can join them. From the looks of it, beigoma plays similar to the original Metal Fight Beyblade tops which is where more of my interest with Beyblade lies (I still need to get an LDrago, Orso and Gemini to complete my collection, too bad I left everything but Burst stuff in America...)

I'll post updates on this as it progresses. Maybe I'll make a separate thread at some point depending.
It's kind of cool how you can get every defense layer letter besides W to spell QUAKE.

Q2, U2, A2, K2, E2.
Hey dudes don't you think that a "beyblade go" app like pokemon go would be awasome?
Like you go on the streets to find beys or parts
,be able to go to gyms to battle other guys .
(Feb. 17, 2017  12:23 PM)Bogdy Wrote: Hey dudes don't you think that a "beyblade go" app like pokemon go would be awasome?

I guess that would be cool but you could already battle people in a tournament or a meetup
(Feb. 17, 2017  12:23 PM)Bogdy Wrote: Hey dudes don't you think that a "beyblade go" app like pokemon go would be awasome?

No, just no. Please, no. No, no, no!

(Feb. 17, 2017  12:39 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:  I guess that would be cool but you could already battle people in a tournament or a meetup

Yeah, that's how you play with Beyblades!
I really don't know where to post it, but this user has been reuploading many videos that a lot of BeyTubers made and I'm sure this guy isn't allowed to do so by the original content creators.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZfgRWn...=0&sort=dd

So, if you have a video reuploaded by this guy, please flag it. I just hate when some kids do this kind of thing.
(Feb. 17, 2017  10:28 PM)BeyGa Wrote: I really don't know where to post it, but this user has been reuploading many videos that a lot of BeyTubers made and I'm sure this guy isn't allowed to do so by the original content creators.

So, if you have a video reuploaded by this guy, please flag it. I just hate when some kids do this kind of thing.

Oh wow, yeah this person is just stealing a load of videos and posting them all at once.
I see one of DrigerGT's videos in that pool too, we should report him quickly...
I got dark doomscizor today, not gonna lie this bey looks amazing. Was always a gothic/grim reaper fan but this just oozes scythes and brutality...though for a stamina type tip it sure acts like an attack type...
(Feb. 18, 2017  7:39 AM)Clonetos Wrote: I got dark doomscizor today, not gonna lie this bey looks amazing. Was always a gothic/grim reaper fan but this just oozes scythes and brutality...though for a stamina type tip it sure acts like an attack type...

Dark Doomscizor is marketed as an attack type however it has found more success as an defense / Stamina hybrid
(Feb. 18, 2017  7:42 AM)mj9 Wrote:  Dark Doomscizor is marketed as an attack type however it has found more success as an defense / Stamina hybrid

I see but the tips yellow and reminds me of metro l dragos tip...there a name for it?
(Feb. 18, 2017  7:45 AM)Clonetos Wrote: I see but the tips yellow and reminds me of metro l dragos tip...there a name for it?

Dark Deathscyther's stock driver is Jaggy and is not like L-Drago's LF. Instead it is in a star shape with 8 points.
I have got 2 new beyblades from three days ago and it the beyblade burst
I miss my Black Dragoon GT. I just wish they released the plastic gen again

Same Thought In Here!!
Is it me or is the yellow Aries like one of the rarest releases. Only like 20 were made I believe.
(Feb. 17, 2017  10:28 PM)BeyGa Wrote: I really don't know where to post it, but this user has been reuploading many videos that a lot of BeyTubers made and I'm sure this guy isn't allowed to do so by the original content creators.

I really don't like what he's doing. He stole many videos from famous BeyTubers. He didn't steal one of my videos yet but it's already enough. He's hurting our community. This has to stop.
One of TAKARA-TOMY's Master Bladers wrote that Hasbro's Beyblade Burst packaging was "adult-like and smart". Because sure, that is what you want for a toy and all adults who like toys are boring.
(Feb. 19, 2017  5:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: One of TAKARA-TOMY's Master Bladers wrote that Hasbro's Beyblade Burst packaging was "adult-like and smart". Because sure, that is what you want for a toy and all adults who like toys are boring.

Joke of the year. 10/10 lol
(Feb. 19, 2017  5:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: One of TAKARA-TOMY's Master Bladers wrote that Hasbro's Beyblade Burst packaging was "adult-like and smart". Because sure, that is what you want for a toy and all adults who like toys are boring.

wat

The TT packaging beats the pants off the Hasbro packaging