Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Feb. 19, 2017  5:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: One of TAKARA-TOMY's Master Bladers wrote that Hasbro's Beyblade Burst packaging was "adult-like and smart". Because sure, that is what you want for a toy and all adults who like toys are boring.

Alright who's been messing up the translator?

But in all seriousness, I mean... really? Each to their own I guess but the only thing "adult" about the Hasbro packaging is that it's mainly greys and whites.
You know, with the live action Beyblade movie apparently being a thing, if it ends up being based on Plastic Gen, wouldn't it be cool if they rereleased some plastic gen beys as tie ins for the movie?

It's unlikely but wouldn't it be cool? Tongue_out
Oh yeah definitely, maybe add a few new ones too which would be easier honestly. Like in a Power Rangers movie way, it would be edgier darker versions of the old gen beys, I'd imagine gun metal Driger or Navy blue Dranzer, it would be stupidly edgy but awesome nonetheless.
(Feb. 20, 2017  12:31 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Oh yeah definitely, maybe add a few new ones too which would be easier honestly. Like in a Power Rangers movie way, it would be edgier darker versions of the old gen beys, I'd imagine gun metal Driger or Navy blue Dranzer, it would be stupidly edgy but awesome nonetheless.

i just hope that if they do end up doing that, the beys would be compatable with the old plastic beys. I could see them ditching the plastic cages, but if the parts were compatable with the old stuff, imagine how many sales would be made on nostalgia alone Tongue_out
Yeah, I think that most beyblade fans remember the old gen so if it's based of any existing series, it best be the old gen. Although there's a chance it'll be an entirely new thing.
(Feb. 18, 2017  7:39 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Is it me or is the yellow Aries like one of the rarest releases. Only like 30 were made I believe.

There's a lot of super limited Beyblades out there, but yeah, only 20 of those were made.
(Feb. 20, 2017  1:16 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Yeah, I think that most beyblade fans remember the old gen so if it's based of any existing series, it best be the old gen. Although there's a chance it'll be an entirely new thing.

Tbh i hope it's based on burst, else it might bring sales of old gen but Takara Tomy makes no profit from them since by now no proper retailer like say Toys R Us sells them anymore, so people might ignore burst and buy old gen instead, which would ultimately end up in an early end for Beyblade. I make a pretty good lawyer, please don't remove my replies! So you can see how it COULD go down, but if they do re release them it would instead do the opposite of an end, a remaster of sorts for peoe like me, personally I would love a remaster of old gen but of course still using the same system and a re animated anime. I never got a hold of any plastics, so I want a new beginning. I know a lot of people will agree with me, mainly the burst generation bladers.
You make a good point. Actually, I had a friend who mentioned that if TT continued the whole Plastics Burst trend, it may lose focus on the main Burst toyline and I agree.
(Feb. 20, 2017  1:51 AM)Jinbee Wrote: You make a good point. Actually, I had a friend who mentioned that if TT continued the whole Plastics Burst trend, it may lose focus on the main Burst toyline and I agree.

A plastic gen remaster would be a dream come true since as I mentioned I never got a great chance at MFB even less with plastics so you can see I would rather have a remaster instead, but they should do a more detailed yet edgier take on plastics, that way they still have profit to continue Burst and make the theoretical remaster last long enough for all the younger bladers can have a good shot at it. Ahhh the nostalgia of MFB airing Saturday morning in Mexico, the good times, but I could never afford one. Though a Burst ver. Pegasus would be a hit to my wallet right where it hurts, an irresistible deal with a big price tag, but that's for another time, also the only thing I have access to order Takara beys is Amazon.com so hopefully the movie is about burst so it acts as a movie and a 1.5 hour long commercial and gets burst way past 2019 like Takara Tomy wants as a minimum.
(Feb. 20, 2017  1:51 AM)Jinbee Wrote: You make a good point. Actually, I had a friend who mentioned that if TT continued the whole Plastics Burst trend, it may lose focus on the main Burst toyline and I agree.

Well, since this would be an American-produced movie the one who'd be making the tie-in toys for it would probably be... Hasbro...

uh oh
(Feb. 20, 2017  2:41 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Well, since this would be an American-produced movie the one who'd be making the tie-in toys for it would probably be... Hasbro...

uh oh

Well then... hopefully it ends like Transformers, hasbro makes it, Takara Tomy licences it, they make higher quality toys despite hasbro owning them, my wallet is rendered useless, and we end with empty wallets but at least we get our money's worth in great quality beys. But we can only spam Hasbro's accounts with requests until they hear us and make a takara tomy "Masterpiece" grade quality toyline.
Also, has anyone ever compared the Hasbro B-Daman Crossfire logo and Hasbro's Beyblade Burst logo? They look similar to the point where I fear Hasbro might handle burst like they did with crossfire and end it halfway through in the US and release a year late in Italy.
[Image: jyWrTHB.png]

I've been keeping track of Hasbro's releases
yee

(first column is starters, second column is boosters, third column is dual packs, and fourth column is beys that have no place currently (yellow highlights mean they're confirmed to exist))
Just a thought but wouldn't it make sense to have the Hasbro release of the plastic era Burst remakes be the movie toe-in everyone keeps mentioning?
(Feb. 22, 2017  11:35 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: Just a thought but wouldn't it make sense to have the Hasbro release of the plastic era Burst remakes be the movie toe-in everyone keeps mentioning?

Well yes, but the movie is entirely not guaranteed to happen. Plus, the movie might not be about Plastics at all.
Fair enough, just seemed odd to me that people seemed to be wildly buying into this return of plastics with no evidence and a far more logical option for the company involved.
Had a thought of what brought mfb down to a halt and I hope takara and hasbro learn from their mistakes and actually keep this going longer than gen 1 and 2 combined
I hope they make a rose pink beyblade.
Maybe an Ametrios recolor like the platinum vers. What do you guys think?
(Feb. 23, 2017  10:22 PM)boltoms Wrote: I hope they make a rose pink beyblade.
Maybe an Ametrios recolor like the platinum vers. What do you guys think?

I highly doubt that there will be a rose pink Ameterious since the rare beys are always in "premium" colors, but there are plenty of layers that'll could very possibly get pink recolor
Every time I see my torch gemios w105cs (think that is the combo..) I imagine that this would be my beyblade in the show, for some reason though I feel like the beast of this bey would look like scanty and kneesocks...

I say this cause of the red energy wheel, the black torch wheel and yellow track and tip
TT have pushed a new newsletter out to email subscribers, so here's my general overview for those who can't read it:

1. A reminder that B-71 Acid Anubis .Y.O and B-72 Power Trigger are released tomorrow (25th February) in Japan. A2 is described as a must-buy due to it's iron-clad defenses and it's large-sized Disc, while the Power Trigger's spring-loaded handle will boost stability.
  2. To celebrate these releases, 1.5x BeyPoints will be earned when launching or redeeming any product codes between February 25th and March 5th. Better start redeeming those codes if you haven't already!
  3. A reminder that B-00 Dragoon Storm .W.X will receive a retail release in it's standard white colouring on March 4th. There's limited stock and they're only available in wbba stores, so you'll need to grab one quickly!
  4. Master Bladers Horikawa and Muraki are now actively tweeting using the handles @masterblader_h and @masterblader_m. Follow them for exclusive looks at the development of new Beyblades, and fun videos of the two "Master Bladers" together. They're also encouraging you to get your mothers and fathers to follow them as well :P
Guys, all of us, BeyTubers ask you a favor. There's this thief on Youtube who's stealign our content and reuploading it. Could please, flag this user? https://youtu.be/nCHu_9L5GLE

We need to do something. Uncertain
(Feb. 26, 2017  3:23 AM)BeyGa Wrote: Guys, all of us, BeyTubers ask you a favor. There's this thief on Youtube who's stealign our content and reuploading it. Could please, flag this user? https://youtu.be/nCHu_9L5GLE

We need to do something. :/
Completely unfair. I'm sorry that he's using your content. :/ Although YouTube isn't letting me flag his video, you should contact them by email, as it states.
Send it here: https://www.youtube.com/copyright_complaint_form
(Feb. 26, 2017  3:23 AM)BeyGa Wrote: Guys, all of us, BeyTubers ask you a favor. There's this thief on Youtube who's stealign our content and reuploading it. Could please, flag this user? https://youtu.be/nCHu_9L5GLE

We need to do something. :/

what is his name?
(Feb. 26, 2017  4:22 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Completely unfair. I'm sorry that he's using your content. Uncertain Although YouTube isn't letting me flag his video, you should contact them by email, as it states.
Send it here: https://www.youtube.com/copyright_complaint_form

I already flagged him, and my videos were removed form his channel, the problem, tho, is that he's still have plenty of other guys videos. That's so sad to see. Unhappy

(Feb. 26, 2017  4:32 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: what is his name?

I actually don't know his name. Unhappy