Beyblade Random Thoughts

reminds me of the gemios clear wheel
Wow if I had to give the super smooth circular N disk a name, it'll be Neutral or Nil due to the super low friction it would have being round.
I cannot remember who or where at all, but I really remember someone asking when the next Capsule Shooter Set for Beyblade Burst would be released, recently, and the next one is now I think:

[Image: C3aRsxoUYAAkikZ.jpg]
Is S130 any good???
(Jan. 31, 2017  9:50 AM)SwegBlader12 Wrote: Is S130 any good???

It's good on flash in standard, and on tornado stalkers in limited, however it's is to short to be used competively in zero g
BeyLogger prototype, if anyone cares:

[Image: C3fT4ZOUoAE89Xq.jpg]
Woah, neat! Did Takara-Tomy ever show prototypes of the BeyPointer or other stuff like that back with MFB? It's really cool that we're getting stuff like this wih Burst.
They showed a lot of concept art for most of the Beyblades back in Metal FIght Beyblade, but I doubt the BeyPointer was considered as important hah.

Plus, we had got to see the first, unrefined main four Beyblades.
Yesterday I was looking for my old BB-10 and I found it in a box with some unopened Burst Beys that I forgot about lol. Forgot I had Valkarie DX set , Wyvern starter and Odin Central Blow
Am I the only one who thinks that bump king is the most ugly, useless and frankly injury prone looking beyblades in 1st gen.

It looks like the only good thing that may come from it is smash attacks serving that it doesn't break on impact or something.
bump king is pretty much the oldest meme of the WBO to be frank
This is the first time I'm seeing that prototype. Would there be a topic to specifically find pictures of beyblade/accessories prototypes
i wonder what other ideas TT had before deciding to create beyblade burst.

i wonder if how intricate of system TT could create, with the most amount of customisation as possible, with it having the most amount of layers.
Initial concept art for Kerbeus:
[Image: C3oWdbCUMAAh4fY.jpg]

Apparently it was supposed to be called "Tempest" and have a different centre design, before they settled on "Kerbeus".
Wow, that looks nice! Wonder why they changed the name? Thanks, Kai-V!
(Feb. 02, 2017  6:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Initial concept art for Kerbeus:
[Image: C3oWdbCUMAAh4fY.jpg]

Apparently it was supposed to be called "Tempest" and have a different centre design, before they settled on "Kerbeus".

Tempest woulda sounded cooler. Bet it woulda been called twist tempest or something.
(Feb. 02, 2017  8:55 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Tempest woulda sounded cooler. Bet it woulda been called twist tempest or something.

It is a Basic Bey, not a Dual Layer Beyblade, so it would have just been called "Tempest".
Interesting to see the original concept art! I sure do miss the heyday of My Son Strong Green.
hey remember that one post i made about bits in burst, well here's a better one lol
(i can't preface things for the life of me lol)

Would a system like this be a good or bad advancement of Burst?
[Image: 7CisVf8.png]
[Image: Mo9Qfjb.png]
[Image: Ua8nVTr.png]

i mean technically this should be in my creations thread but eeeeeeeh
Apparently Beyblade Burst is the third best selling toyline in Japan, after Anpanman and Kamen Rider (mainly thanks to Ghost's sales so far).
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest...an/.111459
Awesome! I'm glad to see that it still resonates with kids and they still find it fun! Shows how great of a product it is.
What do you think will be in Random Booster 6? I counted I think 8 blades (Longinus, Inferit, Psychic, F2, B2, Zeus, Anubis & J2 (Depending on in there's any releases by April). I hope we get at last a polish or Magnum disk. TT used 11 beys in the last 3 packs. every blade will be used eventually. I wonder if they will put 1 or 2 unseen blades in this pack? I know I'll buy it but its good to imagine whats in it.
So I bought some burst beys today, horusood and kerbeus 2 pack and a valtryike v2 starter

When put together they hold but jiggle a bit...that normal? Also the launcher sucks! Too small , awkward to hold....amazed I could launch at all
(Feb. 04, 2017  12:55 AM)Clonetos Wrote: So I bought some burst beys today, horusood and kerbeus 2 pack and a valtryike v2 starter

When put together they hold but jiggle a bit...that normal? Also the launcher sucks! Too small , awkward to hold....amazed I could launch at all

get multiple launchers for a better grip and you get a really good launch speed with the winder from the supergrip launcher
Hey everyone. I don't know where to post this so I'll put it here.

I used to play beyblade seriously back in 2004-2005. I attended the world championships in New York. It was a great time.

Then when it died in America, I stopped.

Just recently I was going through Walmarts clearance section, and what do I see?

Beyblade! Every single booster (Valkyrie, Spryzen, Kerbeus, Wyvron, Deathscissor, and Roktavor all on clearance for 2$ each!

I figured they were years old and that they were unsold. But I did my research and it turns out they just launched in 2016!

I picked up all 6 and now I do not have a stadium or launchers. They were all sold out of the supergrip launcher.

I want to meet some fellow New York bladers and get competitive again.I recall back in the plastic generation, zombies and survivor types were overly dominant and attack types were awful due mostly to hasbros stadiums having pockets and not exit holes.

What I have:

6 boosters (according to research, Defense tip, survive tip, heavy disc, Valkryie Attack ring, wyvron attack ring, and Deathscissor attack ring are viable competitively.

I ordered Roktavor R2 and a xcalius pack for the two tips since they are best in their respective class.

I am seeking a launcher. I want to get a takara launcher. The Hasbro super grip ones look very tiny and cheap. Please recommend me one to import.

I may also be seeking a Takara stadium similar to the Green Tornado of the plastic generation or HMS Black tornado. Once again, hasbro brought back pockets.

I'm excited to play in tournaments and meet others.

Question about tournaments: How do they work? The icons under people's avatars; what do they represent? What is a blader passport?