Beyblade Random Thoughts

I don't know if this has surfaced before on the site, but Disney XD has the first series of Beyblade in addition to Beyblade Burst! At least, at http://watchdisneyxd.go.com/beyblade and on the Watch Disney XD app. I'm not sure if they're showing it on TV, but for what it's worth, it's accessible! [Image: ieH_i73UzyEdo_iNaztQds_odXS88rQppHw3NxJx...66-h638-rw]
It has indeed been mentioned months ago, in the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum.
(Jan. 04, 2017  1:49 AM)Captain_Pancake Wrote: [Image: 32049341876_23d0c0b76b_k.jpg]So I finally got a launcher grip today. I decided to see which position on the grip I would like using better however, it's stuck in the position as seen in the pic.  I guess I am going to have to get use to using it like that  lol. I didn't think the launcher would be so difficult to take on and off (if it even comes off) the grip.
You could probably just loosen the screws near the connection point to make it easier to remove and attach.
Not about Beyblade, but still somewhat related.

My closest friend in my school is from Malaysia. I've made mention here before that Malaysia has a traditional sport called gasing pangkah, which is almost like giant Beyblade. He's going home to visit his family in March, he said he'd get me a gasing top hehehe.

But Beyblade are based on Japanese beigoma. I still want some of those, but I'm not too sure where to buy the. There's only one factory still making them, but it's not too far from where I live, it's in the next prefecture. They have a beigoma club, lol. Now I'm wondering if it's possible to tour their process of manufacturing, I've seen some stuff online where they show how they do it, so maybe it's possible. I might call and ask someday. But for now, I still want to buy some, I just don't know where.
(Jan. 04, 2017  11:04 PM)Wizard Wrote: Not about Beyblade, but still somewhat related.

My closest friend in my school is from Malaysia. I've made mention here before that Malaysia has a traditional sport called gasing pangkah, which is almost like giant Beyblade. He's going home to visit his family in March, he said he'd get me a gasing top hehehe.

But Beyblade are based on Japanese beigoma. I still want some of those, but I'm not too sure where to buy the. There's only one factory still making them, but it's not too far from where I live, it's in the next prefecture. They have a beigoma club, lol. Now I'm wondering if it's possible to tour their process of manufacturing, I've seen some stuff online where they show how they do it, so maybe it's possible. I might call and ask someday. But for now, I still want to buy some, I just don't know where.

I was actually reading up on beigoma not too long ago. Really interesting history behind them, and, like Beyblade, they have a small but very devoted following. There's actually an old guy named Shigeo Matsushita who's considered the true beigoma master, as not only is he an expert in technique, he's also known for crafting his own beigoma that spin longer and have better resistance than manufactured beigoma. Here's a video of him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASdWfwbN-mI

As for buying them, if I recall they should be cheap items you can get for a few bucks at toy shops or novelty shops, but I might be wrong. I do know that Matsushita has a website where you can buy his specially crafted ones, but they're really expensive and if I recall correctly most everything is sold out.
it would be nice if there was a driver that changed modes with each click.

i wonder what beyblade generation was the most disappointing/lacklustre.

if TT did introduce Dual spin in burst i wonder how they would design the layers, so they can burst in either direction.
i just really want them to introduce dual spin, it would be fun.
(Jan. 04, 2017  11:04 PM)Wizard Wrote: Not about Beyblade, but still somewhat related.

This sounds so awesome! You have to go and tell us how it is! Also, I'm sure the company could help you find where to buy them aha
(Jan. 05, 2017  12:10 AM)Half Nail Wrote: I was actually reading up on beigoma not too long ago. Really interesting history behind them, and, like Beyblade, they have a small but very devoted following. There's actually an old guy named Shigeo Matsushita who's considered the true beigoma master, as not only is he an expert in technique, he's also known for crafting his own beigoma that spin longer and have better resistance than manufactured beigoma. Here's a video of him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASdWfwbN-mI

As for buying them, if I recall they should be cheap items you can get for a few bucks at toy shops or novelty shops, but I might be wrong. I do know that Matsushita has a website where you can buy his specially crafted ones, but they're really expensive and if I recall correctly most everything is sold out.

Wow, that's interesting. I'll have to do some looking into him. Is it safe to call him the original Beyblade master?

Yah, they're real cheap. I just don't know any specific shops that have them and I've never been to a toy shop here. I might order some online.
(Jan. 05, 2017  2:23 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: This sounds so awesome! You have to go and tell us how it is! Also, I'm sure the company could help you find where to buy them aha

I want to! Someday! I love this hobby so much, and I want to explore it's origins with a deep passion.
[Image: sdsds.png]

holy hell this is actually kind of concerning
#banJohnMiller
that one is actually legit. no bad for diablo
I wouldn't buy stuff from someone that sells fakes, period. Not worth the risk. (Of course others may have other opinions.)
(Jan. 06, 2017  4:17 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I wouldn't buy stuff from someone that sells fakes, period. Not worth the risk. (Of course others may have other opinions.)

yeah i see your point but if it says TT then its all good for me
(Jan. 06, 2017  4:18 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: yeah i see your point but if it says TT then its all good for me

Well on Amazon this guy had Takara Tomy pictures but the reviews all said it was a rapidity product. And the guy sold fakes.
(Jan. 06, 2017  5:04 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Well on Amazon this guy had Takara Tomy pictures but the reviews all said it was a rapidity product. And the guy sold fakes.

That is why I never recommend Amazon though. The cases of a seller blatantly lying about the manufacturer on eBay are much rarer.
(Jan. 04, 2017  2:24 PM)Ryuujin K Wrote: You could probably just loosen the screws near the connection point to make it easier to remove and attach.

Thanks for the tip. I'll give that a try
After spending a good few minutes staring at the list of burst products page on the Beyblade Wiki, I made a product release prediction thing lol
(the grey text signifies wild mad guessing)

[Image: 83dq9fy.png]

Based most of this off of the previous release patterns in burst
(in theory, B82 & B83 would be released in May, B84 & B85 in June, and B86 & B87 in July)

fun times
here is my beyblade poem for the scavenger hunt. its about me absolutely destroying someone in a battle lol
it's a fight till they drop
i ain't ever gonna stop
it was fun
now i'm done
now you're in pieces
your Valkyrie's lookin a little worn now
and your gonna have to figure out how
to get it fixed
cuz you just got mixed
and you're in pieces
it's a battle for the burst
but it can't get worse
cuz you're done
and I won
and you're in pieces

i know it's awful but the rules didn't say it had to be good lol. i should post me rapping it somewhere tomorrow
Super random brain fart: What if there was a no-disc burst tournament?
(Jan. 12, 2017  9:34 AM)Bastillon Wrote: Super random brain fart: What if there was a no-disc burst tournament?

The battles would likely last seconds at best, and short tournaments are never exciting.
[Image: qrby9T5.jpg]
Black Baldur will come as a beyterminal prize from end of January
Thanks marutti. That Baldur looks amazing. I had no idea the black was translucent but it looks so nice with the gold. Although I wish the screws weren't still blue.
It should be posted in the Baldur Bumper Bite general topic here:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-New-Bey...umper-Bite

Also specify that this means the end of all distribution of amaterios, since its availability as the Rare Bey Get Battle prize was ended a few days ago as well.