Beyblade Random Thoughts

Aw, man... Everybody getting Beyblade Burst in North America and Australia, and no news of it coming to South America or Europe. I'm really anxious to go to a local store and get some Beys. Pinching_eyes'
So, what if Bits were brought back into the Burst system, but more as an interchangable tooth system rather than a purely decorational piece?

[Image: Ex0nfHZ.png]
I don't see a purpose for a bit, if the Layer has the motif. I also love the transparency in the center of the Layer to see the Driver. Smile
So playing around with Doomsiczor Gravity Revolve, it seems Hasbro didnt do much to curb Deathsyther, but this is from my inaccurate stadium. Anyone else who has Doomscizor can test it?
The problem with interchangeable teeth is the fact that some would have a direct advantage over another.
(Dec. 28, 2016  11:04 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: The problem with interchangeable teeth is the fact that some would have a direct advantage over another.

I don't know how you think that's a bad thing. It would give some parts a chance unlike now where if it's got bad teeth then it's instantly useless.
(Dec. 29, 2016  12:18 AM)Ultra Wrote: I don't know how you think that's a bad thing. It would give some parts a chance unlike now where if it's got bad teeth then it's instantly useless.

Basically I wa saying that a bit with better teeth 100% outclasses a bit with bad teeth. Therefore one is made to be better that another, unlike layers which can be good at one thing and not at another, which is balance. One part better than another at everything isn't balance. 

If the bits had the same teeth rearranged differently, that would be really interesting.
(Dec. 29, 2016  12:29 AM)cosmicstriker Wrote: Basically I wa saying that a bit with better teeth 100% outclasses a bit with bad teeth. Therefore one is made to be better that another, unlike layers which can be good at one thing and not at another, which is balance. One part better than another at everything isn't balance. 

If the bits had the same teeth rearranged differently, that would be really interesting.

I got exactly what you meant I just don't agree with it. One bit being better than all the others is no different to how Revolve pretty much outclasses all stamina bottoms. Something is gonna be at the top of the heap. Beyblade has always had a few parts on top in terms of performance over all the others. Asking for balance in a game that has overall never been balanced seems a bit odd to me.
(Dec. 28, 2016  8:26 PM)BeyGa Wrote: I don't see a purpose for a bit, if the Layer has the motif. I also love the transparency in the center of the Layer to see the Driver. Smile

I totally agree with this, BeyGa! One of my favourite things to do is use a driver that works aesthetically with the layer I've chosen (and disc, sometimes, if I have a pretty coated one) and take photos of it from above, so you can get all the colours blending together in the middle.
I just noticed this while looking at the bottom of one of my new Hasbro beys. There's a little plate thing on the drivers covering where you would normally see the tabs
(this applies to all the drivers btw)
[Image: 3jOIgyF.jpg]

weird change
(Dec. 29, 2016  1:26 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I just noticed this while looking at the bottom of one of my new Hasbro beys. There's a little plate thing on the drivers covering where you would normally see the tabs
(this applies to all the drivers btw)

{pic}

weird change

TrainiacJ, don't you think those tabs are extremely dangerous? it can cut someone's finger or even worse destroy the world?

We don't want to make our toys dangerous or want to waste our time making Gyro or Trans .  

Our goal is to make money
-Hasbro
Can't sleep knowing that beyblade burst beys were just found in the target you were going to check tomorrow 8( . Going to check a couple other targets if I'm too late hopefully. I need to stop, lol. It just sucks knowing they're right there and I can't get there for a while.
(Dec. 28, 2016  8:08 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: So, what if Bits were brought back into the Burst system, but more as an interchangable tooth system rather than a purely decorational piece?

[Image: Ex0nfHZ.png]

I'd prefer something more like the clear wheels from Metal Fight.
I would love to see the possibility to choose the spin direction by an inner part and not the layer
um
here's a poll i guess?
http://www.strawpoll.me/11994721

(vote if you want to, idk)
i wonder if a layer made of POM would be harder to burst.

I wonder if TT will introduce dual spin by making a a layer that you can flip to change spin direction.
(Dec. 31, 2016  2:02 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i wonder if a layer made of POM would be harder to burst.

I wonder if TT will introduce dual spin by making a a layer that you can flip to change spin direction.

For the POM layer I think it would wear down after a lot of use
(Dec. 31, 2016  2:02 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: I wonder if TT will introduce dual spin by making a a layer that you can flip to change spin direction.

I've been thinking about this for a bit, but I think it would make more sense for them to design a dual-spin Layer with tabs on both ends of the slits for launcher prongs of both spin's Launchers to be attached, with the gap in the locking mechanism of the Layer where the Driver is inserted to be relocated to the middle of the teeth, instead of at either end, to allow the Driver a max of two clicks in either direction from the middle. It wouldn't be drastically different visually from what currently exists and would be perfectly nerfed to boot.

Regardless the form, dual-spin is something I hope makes a return in Burst someday.
(Dec. 31, 2016  3:04 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: For the POM layer I think it would wear down after a lot of use

adding to what SUGOI-KONICHEWA said.

I don't think changing what type of plastic it's made will do anything differnace. Sure it will make it just a bit harder to get grip on for attack (?)

but main thing you will need to resist burst better while having average teeth is less gaps, holes or anything that can cause recoil.
Today is the first day of the mandatory new rules! Happy new rules day everyone!
I hope TT releases a perfect circle layer, with slight imbalance, so it is not overpowered. Simple design, but it would be nice.

If TT does decide to release a dual spin beyblade, i wonder how they would design the layer, so that it can lock on to the driver in both directions. one way i've thought of would be to create a layer that can be flipped over to change spin direction.

i'd like to see Dranzer v's Blade Base released in Burst, it would be fun. Dranzer V2's Blade base would also be nice to see.

Hopefully the third generation of burst, has more drastic change to all the parts.
Will or should left-spin burst beys be used in tag-team battles (if they'd exist) as support? It seems like weak-launching a right-spin and going full-on with a left-spin could have some very positive results, if used right
Can't find the right thread but here's a video showing Dragoon S in action. (Skip to 4:12 to see it against right spin Beyblades)

Finally this guy: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjdvmFl...1LjxGt-HfA
has our long awaited Dragoon S Burst "Remake". Please take a look at hes battles... You will notice our beloved Dragoon now is weak and pathetic T_T , it just bursts with a bliss...
And this lucky carp has Draciel C.P too, and OMG its beautiful and powerful! Those counterattacks! <3
[Image: 32049341876_23d0c0b76b_k.jpg]So I finally got a launcher grip today. I decided to see which position on the grip I would like using better however, it's stuck in the position as seen in the pic.  I guess I am going to have to get use to using it like that  lol.    I didn't think the launcher would be so difficult to take on and off (if it even comes off) the grip.