Beyblade Random Thoughts

I thought this could be fun for Beyblade stuff that doesn't really deserve its own thread but isn't a question.

I don't think I'm going to use either of my Aries ... they're just too valuable. I will probably sell them and rebuy them when Hasbro inevitably releases them for $8. Pisces value seems to be rising as well.
I <3 Storm Pegasis.

The only reason I wanted Aries was because it reminded me of Dranzer GT haha.
How much is an Aries going for?
(Apr. 24, 2009  9:00 AM)Deikailo Wrote: How much is an Aries going for?

There's one at 11 000 yen with 2 days left right now.
(Apr. 24, 2009  9:01 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: There's one at 11 000 yen with 2 days left right now.
Holy carp! Geeze, at that rate, I should just open up all of my RBV1's when I get them...
(Apr. 24, 2009  9:02 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Holy carp! Geeze, at that rate, I should just open up all of my RBV1's when I get them...

how many did you order?
(Apr. 24, 2009  9:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: how many did you order?
Twelve. I tried to switch it to 20, but Azuma had already placed the order. Unhappy
(Apr. 24, 2009  9:08 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Twelve. I tried to switch it to 20, but Azuma had already placed the order. Unhappy

yes. open them all.
(Apr. 24, 2009  9:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: yes. open them all.
Imagine if like, half of them turned out to be Aries?
(Apr. 24, 2009  9:12 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Imagine if like, half of them turned out to be Aries?

some of us know where you live
lol great now brads having stalker thoughts lol
(Apr. 24, 2009  9:13 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: some of us know where you live
It's like, I wake up in the middle of the night and you're on my ceiling decked in black with night vision goggles. All of a sudden the light flickers and I'm surrounded by the comity and I'm just standing in my PJ's going "WTF?!"

Then I wake up and my Beyblade collection is gone. Crying

We ought to have a web comic for stuff like this...
Y'know who to PM first if you find any spare Aries right?
(Apr. 24, 2009  9:27 AM)Hero Wrote: Y'know who to PM first if you find any spare Aries right?

?
(Apr. 24, 2009  9:27 AM)Hero Wrote: Y'know who to PM first if you find any spare Aries right?
Mine *hiss*
dranzer gt = advanced avaraver (or whatever it's called) = aries
This is a good idea. It was bit odd with beyblade stuff in the Random Thoughts thread. Joyful_3

Good luck Deikailo. :3
I made our tournament plastic and hms lol big mistake next time i will have to make divisions.
Yeah, It would have been better if it was just plastiic vs plastic. or something like that xD
The only problem was wolborg ms lol like blackdranzer beat him but its too much to expect the 1st timers to beat it ya know. Oh well you live and learn lol
First time I have seen so many HMS in my life tho, there so awesome! I like Driger MS tho ... Why do people say it's a bad beyblade? it's pretty good IMO. Random beyblade thought; I have only watched ep1 of MFB I need to watch more!
Anyone notice that Takara Tomy really seems to be pushing the 145 tracks lately?
Rock Leone = 145
Escolpio = WD145
Flame Sagittario = C145
Dark Bull = H145
Dark Wolf = DF145
Flame Libra = T145
Clay Aries = ED145
Earth Aquila = 145

I suppose with some, the extra height allows them to fit in the stuff like Sagittarios wings.
^ Yes. It doesn't make me a happy girl. Aspecially when they're all listed together like that. Unhappy
My MOJ invoice:

"Shipment Reference Comments: Used Plastic Toys called Beyblades. These are mostly played by 10years and older kids and require a considerable level of brain usage."

Azuma's my hero. <3