Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 28, 2016  11:00 AM)Jinbee Wrote: You know what I would've liked TT to have done during MFB era? Make packets of a few replaceable rubber tips you can buy and replace the old worn tips, it would be in packets of a few so that it's convenient to get rather than having to buy the tip from the same releases, namely RDF.
even better would have been during plastic and hms gen, so many grip change base tips, and ultimate grip cores.
(Aug. 28, 2016  6:23 AM)Leo Burst Wrote: [Image: image.jpg]
Introducing Dark Shadow V2 and Invisible Ghost V2... Might tweak the names. But I made it from the triple booster black V2 and the new WBBA limited V2

Awesome idea! These look great!
i wonder if dual spin layers would be possible in burst, tabs can be put on both sides, for left and right.
(Aug. 28, 2016  3:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
Introducing Dark Shadow V2 and Invisible Ghost V2... Might tweak the names. But I made it from the triple booster black V2 and the new WBBA limited V2

Probably an obvious question, but would a modification like this be legal in a WBO tournament? That clear V2 is too beautiful to not want to use, haha.
Good question. TT's policy is that it's not allowed, but like ... I kinda don't see the issue, I guess.
(Aug. 28, 2016  5:16 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Good question. TT's policy is that it's not allowed, but like ... I kinda don't see the issue, I guess.
I had discussed this with Kai Once actually because I did see some modifications like that and here is one more example of that.

[Image: IMG_20160818_112627_zpsxs0ho6vd.jpg]

But separating both the layers I don't know if that would really be legal hah ? As they are really not meant to as they would be a total illegal modification , no ?
BTW who here want mate white colour Deathsyther.
(Aug. 28, 2016  5:08 PM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2016  3:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Probably an obvious question, but would a modification like this be legal in a WBO tournament? That clear V2 is too beautiful to not want to use, haha.
If it's illegal then TT probably wanted you to keep that V2 pristeem LOL.
Anyone else thinking what hasbro's sword launcher(if they ever release it) might look like?
[Image: image.png]

Best LauncherGrip Setup ever XD
Where is the launcher. Lol
The amazing thing is that there's still room for expansion on that setup.
(Aug. 31, 2016  1:33 AM)Kei Wrote: The amazing thing is that there's still room for expansion on that setup.

It seems there's many ways to go all out for customization in burst
(Aug. 31, 2016  1:59 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2016  1:33 AM)Kei Wrote: The amazing thing is that there's still room for expansion on that setup.

It seems there's many ways to go all out for customization in burst

Very ironic considering that the Beyblades themselves offer a lot less customization, with three pieces.
(Aug. 31, 2016  2:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Very ironic considering that the Beyblades themselves offer a lot less customization, with three pieces.

Well, more pieces doesn't necessarily mean better ... as the above grip illustrates so clearly lol.
I don't consider Clear Wheels a huge loss either haha
(Aug. 31, 2016  7:57 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't consider Clear Wheels a huge loss either haha

I'd argue that the combined effects of Metal Faces and Clear Wheels are about as important as Disk choice is in Burst, leaving MFB still significantly better with 2 semi-significant and 3 significant parts to Burst's 3ish. And in the case of Synchromes, there is one somewhat significant part (Metal Stone Face), 2 significant Chrome Wheels, plus the Track and Tip, giving 4-5 layers of customization.
(Aug. 31, 2016  9:28 PM)Cake Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2016  7:57 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't consider Clear Wheels a huge loss either haha

I'd argue that the combined effects of Metal Faces and Clear Wheels are about as important as Disk choice is in Burst, leaving MFB still significantly better with 2 semi-significant and 3 significant parts to Burst's 3ish. And in the case of Synchromes, there is one somewhat significant part (Metal Stone Face), 2 significant Chrome Wheels, plus the Track and Tip, giving 4-5 layers of customization.

I forgot about Metal Faces! Good point. I still think Clear Wheels aren't a big loss since the "customization" offered by them was essentially "use one of the ones that's slightly better than all the other ones."

I do hope we get more customization in Burst for 2017, though.
beyblade burst could have a lot of customisation
-true dual layers,a bit like a core and main AR.
-Custom weight disk.
-splitting the driver into two parts, into essentially track and bottom.
-potential of support parts that use the driver, a bit like defense driver, but the circle around it is wider, with slots for the SP.
-motorised driver, even if it is a one off gimmick, where it activates with each teeth click, for 1 -2 seconds, or activates when the spin velocity is low. some guy on youtube did this with the teeth clicks, with a small motor, so TT should be able to do it
I've been watching the Burst anime and it's got me thinking, how practical would a carbon fibre stadium actually be?
(Sep. 03, 2016  10:20 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: I've been watching the Burst anime and it's got me thinking, how practical would a carbon fibre stadium actually be?

I mean as a material? Basically the same but way sturdier since all you're really doing is reinforcing the plastic with a carbon fibre weave. So uhh it'd be nice and sturdy but that's about it.
Cool, I could really use something stronger than a BB-10.
I just realized something. This might be an illegal mod, but what if you were to swap the OLs and LCs of Hasbro and TT layer?

For example:

Take the Valtryek/Unicrest 2-pack.
Unscrew the OL from Valtryek.
Replace Valtryek's OL with Valkyrie's.

You now have a more anime accurate Valtryek that can be fitted with Hasbro drivers.
Problem is, it provides no advantage over TT Valkyrie besides looks and is indeed an illegal mod. Hardly seems reason to buy 2 of a bey.
A few, if not all, of Hasbro's Over Layers and Under Layers have gotten minor mold changes, so they would never fit on Takara-Tomy's Under and Over Layers. The most obvious example of this is Storm Spriggan vs Spryzen S2.