Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 13, 2016  3:27 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: It's the same with Deathscyther and Wyvern apparently. I'm guessing they're aiming for cross promotion with the Dual Layers.
Its nice to know that ! Another Chance to pick up some basic layers who missed it.

Cheers !!!
Burst.
Dearthscyther is not even listed on the site anymore and Wyvern is listed as sold out.
So not sure when you saw that they were available on TakaraMall

(Jul. 13, 2016  3:27 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: It's the same with Deathscyther and Wyvern apparently. I'm guessing they're aiming for cross promotion with the Dual Layers.
Hi guys. I just figured with TT calling beys by there acronyms, it would be interesting to see how many beys can be made by only using one letter. Let me know if I made any mistakes.
Amaterious armed accel
Bauldur boost blow
Chaos central claw
Deathsyther down defense
Evil-eye ___ edge
____ force fusion
____ gravity gyro
Horusood heavy ___
____ _____ impact
J Jormungand ____ jaggy
Kerbeus knuckle ____
____ limited ____
Minoboros magnum massive
Neptune _____ needle
Odin oval orbit
____ ____ press
Q Quetzalcatl ____quake
Ragnaruk ring revolve
Spriggan spread survive
Trident triple trans
Unicorn upper unite
Valkyrie vertical variable
Wyvern wing ____
Xcalibur _____ xtreme
Yggdrasil _____ yielding
Z Zeus ____ zephyr
(Jul. 14, 2016  9:10 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: Hi guys. I just figured with TT calling beys by there acronyms, it would be interesting to see how many beys can be made by only using one letter. Let me know if I made any mistakes.
Amaterious armed accel
Bauldur boost blow
Chaos central claw
Deathsyther down defense
Evil-eye ___ edge
____ force fusion
____ gravity gyro
Horusood heavy ___
____ _____ impact
J Jormungand ____ jaggy
Kerbeus knuckle ____
____ limited ____
Minoboros magnum massive
Neptune _____ needle
Odin oval orbit
____ ____ press
Q Quetzalcatl ____quake
Ragnaruk ring revolve
Spriggan spread survive
Trident triple trans
Unicorn upper unite
Wyvern wing ____
Xcalibur _____ xtreme
Yggdrasil _____ yielding
Z Zeus ____ zephyr

I started making the list on the day V.W.A, S.S.F, R.H.S and K.C.D were announced. Here´s my list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
(Jul. 14, 2016  9:10 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: Hi guys. I just figured with TT calling beys by there acronyms, it would be interesting to see how many beys can be made by only using one letter. Let me know if I made any mistakes.
Amaterious armed accel
Bauldur boost blow
Chaos central claw
Deathsyther down defense
Evil-eye ___ edge
____ force fusion
____ gravity gyro
Horusood heavy ___
____ _____ impact
J Jormungand ____ jaggy
Kerbeus knuckle ____
____ limited ____
Minoboros magnum massive
Neptune _____ needle
Odin oval orbit
____ ____ press
Q Quetzalcatl ____quake
Ragnaruk ring revolve
Spriggan spread survive
Trident triple trans
Unicorn upper unite
Wyvern wing ____
Xcalibur _____ xtreme
Yggdrasil _____ yielding
Z Zeus ____ zephyr

We litterally made that list already a few hours ago hah:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-q...pid1333957
Green means that I own those parts, red means that I don´t own those parts and yellow means that the parts aren´t released yet.
Wow! I had no idea.
On top of what Burst posted a few days ago, he and I also found another campaign going on, but you can participate online if you have a middleman Japanese address just by voting for one of the anime characters, basically. You just press the big red button at the bottom of this page: http://www.bey-cp.jp/
I just tested Y.G.O against O.H.D just for fun but it turned out that Y.G.O does pretty well. It won 9 out of 10 matches by spin finish and the other one was a spin finish by O.H.D. There were also 4 ties with 3 of them being double SF and 1 being a double BF.
I hope the Dual Layer version of Trident will be called Tempest/Tide/Tidal/Tornado Trident.
(Jul. 18, 2016  1:15 PM)Zera Wrote: I hope the Dual Layer version of Trident will be called Tempest/Tide/Tidal/Tornado Trident.

Tidal Trident would be awesome, remembering Poseidon
So I must say I'm glad I got back into blading my dark Knight Dragooon finally came into never had experienced so much excitement since when I saw metal masters hit shelves
I just tested some combos a few of rounds and I made V2.H.G which isn´t only a stationary attack type. It can also pendle on extreme angles and burst from below. It´s pretty cool. Smile
That is, indeed, a cool concept. How effective is it against the popular defense and stamina combos? Can it outspin those that avoid contact?
(Jul. 20, 2016  1:08 PM)Zera Wrote: I just tested some combos a few of rounds and I made V2.H.G which isn´t only a stationary attack type. It can also pendle on extreme angles and burst from below. It´s pretty cool. Smile
I'm not surprised if this would be decent considering how well other stationary attack types tend to do in burst.
During my Sword launcher autopsy, I've found that if you were to flip one of the gears, the launcher could conceivably be easily modified to be used with a long winder, though this is still useless even from an experimental point of view as the gears are stupidly fragile regardless.

[Image: NBe7w9r.jpg]
It's been quite a long while since Burst was released, and it's still not officially released in Indonesia. While patience is virtue, this is starting to get on my nerves. Oh well, I still have my MFB anyway (J-shop in Semarang really helped during the downturn of MFB, so thanks alot!)
Random thought: Provided that the teeth and drivers can take it/be modified to take it, I wonder how Burst Beys would battle with a 10k+ rpm launch from a custom launcher haha.
(Jul. 25, 2016  3:47 AM)SuperKirby64 Wrote: Random thought: Provided that the teeth and drivers can take it/be modified to take it, I wonder how Burst Beys would battle with a 10k+ rpm launch from a custom launcher haha.

Broken Layers everywhere lol
Hide your V2s, there are no brakes on the break train
(Jul. 25, 2016  3:47 AM)SuperKirby64 Wrote: Random thought: Provided that the teeth and drivers can take it/be modified to take it, I wonder how Burst Beys would battle with a 10k+ rpm launch from a custom launcher haha.

Ignoring the fragility of some parts, notice how the high RPM at the start of a match can often cause a double burst if they collide right on launch. Now imagine still having that RPM a decent way into the match. Basically any collision would be explosive.
(Jul. 15, 2016  4:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote: On top of what Burst posted a few days ago, he and I also found another campaign going on, but you can participate online if you have a middleman Japanese address just by voting for one of the anime characters, basically. You just press the big red button at the bottom of this page: http://www.bey-cp.jp/

what is the campaign for?
(Jul. 26, 2016  3:20 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2016  4:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote: On top of what Burst posted a few days ago, he and I also found another campaign going on, but you can participate online if you have a middleman Japanese address just by voting for one of the anime characters, basically. You just press the big red button at the bottom of this page: http://www.bey-cp.jp/

what is the campaign for?

To win one of the free items here? http://www.bey-cp.jp/#detail
i figured but what about the Xeno Xcalibur with the ten next to it and the other writing under it
From what I understand there will be ten sets given away in this lottery, which include the goods and the Xeno Xcalibur.