Beyblade Random Thoughts

It'd be cool to get a S1 villain with a defense-type bey. Haven't seen a left spin defense type out of the box in a long time.
(Jun. 02, 2016  3:07 AM)Kei Wrote: I still think that it will come, but only at the end of the series as the Beyblade of some huge enemy in the anime. Pretty sure left-spin would be unburstable unless it played itself, so it would be weird if it came any earlier in the series.

Left spin can be bursted through collisions as linear momentum from the opponent will still act as a torque upon the layer. It will just be a lot harder because said opponent's angular momentum will now be working against this torque, not with it.
Basically, only attack types will be able to burst left spin defense types and even they will struggle as almost all of the late game burst possiblity will be gone. Left spin is definitely good for burst defense.
(Jun. 02, 2016  12:18 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2016  3:07 AM)Kei Wrote: I still think that it will come, but only at the end of the series as the Beyblade of some huge enemy in the anime. Pretty sure left-spin would be unburstable unless it played itself, so it would be weird if it came any earlier in the series.

Left spin can be bursted through collisions as linear momentum from the opponent will still act as a torque upon the layer. It will just be a lot harder because said opponent's angular momentum will now be working against this torque, not with it.
Basically, only attack types will be able to burst left spin defense types and even they will struggle as almost all of the late game burst possiblity will be gone. Left spin is definitely good for burst defense.
even better dual spin beyblades. were essentially back to plastic "AR's"
so hopefully spin direction shouldn't be limited like in MFB.

had to look up linear momentum, and angular momentum
also considering all that you've said, it would work both ways wouldn't it?
both the right spin, and left spin, in theory shouldn't be able to burst. i think.
right spin Vs left spin
this is of course great for stamina and defense, both being harder to KO, and burst.
but for attack not the greatest, however i guess it gives right spin layers, which are suited for attack but burst to easily an actual chance of winning, by KO'ing the opponent like spriggan.

we're only on the second gen of burst
can't wait to see what the future holds
Without knowing exactly how left spin burst beys screw on, I can't say I'm sure but I strongly suspect that, as in every other gen, there would be no advantage to being left spin, only to being the opposite spin direction from your opponents. Right will probably be just as hard to burst as left in a right v left battle.
(Jun. 02, 2016  9:05 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Without knowing exactly how left spin burst beys screw on, I can't say I'm sure but I strongly suspect that, as in every other gen, there would be no advantage to being left spin, only to being the opposite spin direction from your opponents. Right will probably be just as hard to burst as left in a right v left battle.

I think this is pretty obvious?
So, I was thinking.. Are there even launcher holders out there manufactured?

Either way, I found a substitute for it:

1st link

or

2nd link

Pretty cool right? :'D

If you have any thoughts, let me know down below!
(Jun. 03, 2016  12:51 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: So, I was thinking.. Are there even launcher holders out there manufactured?

1st link

or

2nd link

Sweet, now we can have Beyblade quick-draw duels >:3
(Jun. 03, 2016  1:59 AM)Cake Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2016  12:51 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: So, I was thinking.. Are there even launcher holders out there manufactured?

1st link

or

2nd link

Sweet, now we can have Beyblade quick-draw duels >:3

Yeeesssh, we can. >Grin XD
>be me
>be 16
>spend $100 on Japanese spinning tops
>spend hours trying to sign up on website
>figure it out, register myself and $100 worth of spinning tops
>8000 Beypoints because I'm just so cool
>decide to register my launch power
>decide I'll cheese the scores because I'm not a 6-year old Japanese kid
>tfw my best launch's power is 513

feels bad man
(Jun. 03, 2016  4:48 AM)ForZ Wrote: Beyblader from Winnipeg, MB. Just getting into Burst because shipping from Japan to Canada is expensive.

Sorry it's not really expensive
Coz Shipping from CANADA or USA to Japan is extremely expensive

such to ship a regular size package from Japan with EMS with a few NIB beyblades in it
it's about 3,000 yen (less than US$ 30)

if I want to ship a similar size package from US, it would cost me around US$50 - 100.

So shipping from Japan is not really expensive if you compare the fees with your country
(Jun. 03, 2016  5:38 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2016  4:48 AM)ForZ Wrote: Beyblader from Winnipeg, MB. Just getting into Burst because shipping from Japan to Canada is expensive.

such to ship a regular size package from Japan with EMS with a few NIB beyblades in it

if I want to ship a similar size package from US, it would cost me around US$50 - 100.

So shipping from Japan is not really expensive if you compare the fees with your country

Expensive to me though. It's not like I have a real job or anything, although I have one lined up for the summer. I'm too busy trying to take university courses and finish high school. I work for almost 16 hours a day and don't get paid dude, money is scarce Uncertain
(Jun. 03, 2016  4:48 AM)ForZ Wrote: >be me
>be 16
>spend $100 on Japanese spinning tops
>spend hours trying to sign up on website
>figure it out, register myself and $100 worth of spinning tops
>8000 Beypoints because I'm just so cool
>decide to register my launch power
>decide I'll cheese the scores because I'm not a 6-year old Japanese kid
>tfw my best launch's power is 513

feels bad man

I think I've had worse...
>Be me
>Spend $150+ on burst stuff, stadium, grip and all
>Wait a few agonizing weeks
>Stuff arrives, struggle for 4 1/2 hours trying to register a beylogger to my account; I still can't do it
>Set up camera to record very first Burst launch
>3, 2, 1, GO SHOOT
>Tries launching a bey, gets jammed. Spend hours until I figure out how to attach it properly
>Tries again, can feel the bey spinning smoothly as I launch
>Beylauncher retracts, victorious feeling inside as I successfully completed my 1st ever launch
>Mfw the bey burst as soon as it touched the stadium.
What is this, 4chan?
(Jun. 03, 2016  10:03 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: What is this, 4chan?

/bey/
(Jun. 03, 2016  5:38 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote:

Okay no, I'm sorry but just because some shipping fee is more expensive for one area, it doesn't suddenly invalidate ForZ's point, and whether or not it's expensive or not depends on the person.
From a link in the Xeno Xcalibur thread:

[Image: p04_05.jpg]

This guy actually looks like he's in pain from hitting his elbow on that bit of wall that's sticking out.
(Jun. 06, 2016  5:10 AM)Angry Face Wrote: From a link in the Xeno Xcalibur thread:

This guy actually looks like he's in pain from hitting his elbow on that bit of wall that's sticking out.

Am I supposed to laugh or feel sorry for him? xD

either way I feel him.
(Jun. 06, 2016  5:10 AM)Angry Face Wrote: From a link in the Xeno Xcalibur thread:

Broken elbow + highest launch score on beiroga.

Worth.
(Jun. 06, 2016  5:45 AM)ForZ Wrote:

Worth.

Omfg xD

*snip*

Worth.

Too bad his BeyLogger's only reading green.

(Jun. 06, 2016  5:12 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Am I supposed to laugh or feel sorry for him? xD

either way I feel him.

I had typed "xD" before submitting the post, but then I genuinely felt conflicted, so I didn't.

lol

Worth.

I don't think its worth it if you break your elbow only to get a green from the beylogger and somehow make VV stand without spin even though you launched it haha.

Also, side thought: Has anyone here ever had a bey burst and got hit from flying parts?
Yeah. Quite a few times. It never has hit me anywhere that hurt though. The disks are the only thing that could do damage and they never really fly out of the top.
I have KO'ed some heavier combos from other gens right into you know where (my other other gens, hahaha), since I stand when I play and it didn't feel great. Lol
Ooh, I know that feel! That always happens to one of my club members each year.
I don't think he's actually launching in that pic lol
(Jun. 06, 2016  8:04 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yeah. Quite a few times. It never has hit me anywhere that hurt though. The disks are the only thing that could do damage and they never really fly out of the top.
I have KO'ed some heavier combos from other gens right into you know where (my other other gens, hahaha), since I stand when I play and it didn't feel great. Lol

Ah yeah, I had a disk go right into my crotch one of my first launches in Burst... at least I was wearing cargo pants and not sweats or something.