Beyblade Random Thoughts

(May. 28, 2016  3:19 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(May. 28, 2016  2:45 AM)Kevo Wrote: Now all purchases of this beyblade product come with a FREE copy of the Spongebob Squarepants DS video game!

http://www.amazon.com/Takaratomy-Beyblad...s=beyblade

lol are they are real?

if yes. let me guess

hmm sonokong?

The logo is clearly visible in the first image.

This set was released 2 years ago IIRC, and was released with the game too. There were also some other games it could of come with.
(May. 28, 2016  2:45 AM)Kevo Wrote: Now all purchases of this beyblade product come with a FREE copy of the Spongebob Squarepants DS video game!

welp

that's it

with this purchase, i'm all borke now

well played sonokong, well played

Should I feel bad about getting 10 beys on Kijiji for $20 today?
So I finally got my revolve, but I think I got the worst case of quality control ever. The ring on the tip comes off with little effort at all, not sure if that's normal or what but it's pretty bad
(May. 28, 2016  10:21 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: So I finally got my revolve, but I think I got the worst case of quality control ever. The ring on the tip comes off with little effort at all, not sure if that's normal or what but it's pretty bad

I tried taking mine off after hearing about breaks where the ring popped off, but it feels like I'll end up damaging it before it comes off. You probably have a bad one, then.
(May. 29, 2016  12:21 AM)Cake Wrote:
(May. 28, 2016  10:21 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: So I finally got my revolve, but I think I got the worst case of quality control ever. The ring on the tip comes off with little effort at all, not sure if that's normal or what but it's pretty bad

I tried taking mine off after hearing about breaks where the ring popped off, but it feels like I'll end up damaging it before it comes off. You probably have a bad one, then.

Yeah I definitely feel the notch that keeps the ring in place is definitely shorter. Or maybe there are 2 notches but I only have 1 on my driver
(May. 29, 2016  12:39 AM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(May. 29, 2016  12:21 AM)Cake Wrote:

Yeah I definitely feel the notch that keeps the ring in place is definitely shorter. Or maybe there are 2 notches but I only have 1 on my driver

I had something relatively similar on my Dranzer GT. One of the small prongs on the blade base (the ones that sit right next to the engine gear) comes loose because it's supposed to be connected to two small cubes that it catches on when pushed in far enough. Thing is, one of my cubes is missing. I was way too scared to use it, even when I got it as a little kid in 2004 or so.

This happened once during at battle at BEYBLADE NORTH, but I hadn't known it to be an issue for anyone until then ...
(May. 30, 2016  7:04 PM)Kei Wrote:

This happened once during at battle at BEYBLADE NORTH, but I hadn't known it to be an issue for anyone until then ...

Yeah it's definitely not like a once or twice thing, it just comes right off every time lol.
Not sure if anyone else's tried to take out their Dual Layers' tri-wing screws yet, but apparently they're designed in a way to specifically prevent you from unscrewing them. When you try to turn the screwdriver to the left, the tip just slips over the screw's head.
(May. 31, 2016  2:37 AM)Angry Face Wrote: Not sure if anyone else's tried to take out their Dual Layers' tri-wing screws yet, but apparently they're designed in a way to specifically prevent you from unscrewing them. When you try to turn the screwdriver to the left, the tip just slips over the screw's head.

It was definitely known, but somehow people in Japan are still able to separate both parts and repaint the coloured plastic.
I'm sure it's still possible to unscrew them, but those Japanese must have just been more determined than me to separate the layers. I can' say I tried too hard, though, since I was afraid of stripping the screw heads.

You know, speaking of Spongebob and Beyblades in the same pack haha...
A beyblade similar to Bound Attacker with a hard yet spongey foam instead of rubber could have been really cool. That, however, was not even trying from a visual standpoint. Thanks for the showcase though.
Bound attacker is not made of foam. It's just a softer plastic.
I think you'll find it's made of a strong rubber, hence why I said "foam instead of rubber" up above.
(May. 31, 2016  3:16 AM)SuperKirby64 Wrote:

who lives in a pineapple under the sea.
kai hiwatari
(May. 31, 2016  12:50 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote:
(May. 31, 2016  3:16 AM)SuperKirby64 Wrote:

who lives in a pineapple under the sea.
kai hiwatari

I could see this. It was his bey and he was number 1!
The villain's bey has an Alaskan Bull Worm.
Sandy is like a rad mix between Madoka and Hikaru.

Anyway, I can now make a whopping TWO plastic beyblades! I'd make more, but when I bought the eBay lot, I was missing the spring for jumping base and the tip and other parts for Griffolyon's base.[/spoiler]
Why would you put this kind of music on an unboxing of a Spongebob Beyblade ? Geez, put the goddamn Spongebob theme !
(Jun. 01, 2016  12:00 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: Have you guys seen this, yet?
http://imgur.com/HzKSraa

Yes, it was posted in the Storm Spriggan .K.U thread some time ago.
Now that I think about it... Where's the left spin bey for this generation? Has there been any signs of info on it or would that kind of bey not work for the burst system?
(Jun. 02, 2016  2:26 AM)SuperKirby64 Wrote: Now that I think about it... Where's the left spin bey for this generation? Has there been any signs of info on it or would that kind of bey not work for the burst system?

Disks and Drivers appear to be designed to accommodate being launched in either spin direction, so left-spin in Burst very much a possibility.
The biggest indication that there will be a left-spin Beyblade in the future is that TAKARA-TOMY takes the time and effort to place the "Right-Spin" icon on every Beyblade Burst item so far, when they could have just not mentioned it and not humiliated themselves if there were only right-spin Beyblades forever.
I still think that it will come, but only at the end of the series as the Beyblade of some huge enemy in the anime. Pretty sure left-spin would be unburstable unless it played itself, so it would be weird if it came any earlier in the series.