Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Mar. 31, 2016  2:53 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: if you do 100 launches with each arm, each day for 3 years, you will become the worlds greatest blader, or at least have the worlds best beyblade launch; true story.

that's not a lot of shoot
it would only be a total of 109,500 shoots with each arm
if you check the shoot ranking on the Beyblade burst site, the No.1 shooter has done more than 120,000 shoots in less than 1 year

so doing only 100 launches with each arm, each day for 3 years, you won't become the worlds greatest blader
(Mar. 30, 2016  7:11 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2016  7:00 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Whoa. I wonder what's up? Beyblade is selling quite well I thought, so why would they cut production?

Maybe the issue is that larger stores like Amazon and Toys R Us are taking the bulk of it?

really no idea, what's going on this time
coz yes it 's selling really well
and with the anime starting on Monday on TV Tokyo, it will sell even better

sounds like they copy what Bandai used to do with Kamen Rider Toys for the 1st release
Bandai used to make a really small quantity at 1st, then slowly restock them
but the 1st restock was usually 3 - 4 months later which made the price of the 1st release extremely expensive
such a belt that officially cost 6,000 yen was hard to find under 17,000 yen on yahoo
Oh man that's a surprising thing. I hope they do supply the stocks in like 4 to 5 days.
I really don't want them to get that much Costly.
So 1st release of Bandai that time and the 1st restock did they have any difference ?
(Mar. 31, 2016  2:53 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: if you do 100 launches with each arm, each day for 3 years, you will become the worlds greatest blader, or at least have the worlds best beyblade launch; true story.

i wonder what would happen if you tried to stop a with your hand, that is spinning at over 20000rpm.
when you do get injured, how do explain the injury to the hospital without it feeling slightly awkward.

You would probably be better off practicing your aim and angling of the launcher than just trying to make your arms stronger. I also don't think you need much muscular strength to hit the limits of the launcher's power.

1234beyblade has the strongest launch I've ever seen and he's a twig.
(Mar. 31, 2016  3:15 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

i wonder what would happen if you tried to stop a with your hand, that is spinning at over 20000rpm.
when you do get injured, how do explain the injury to the hospital without it feeling slightly awkward.

You would probably be better off practicing your aim and angling of the launcher than just trying to make your arms stronger. I also don't think you need much muscular strength to hit the limits of the launcher's power.

I don't have many muscles but I still have a strong launch. I probably have even a stronger launch than 1234BB. The only problem is that my launchers are all extremely skipping and the gears are cracking because I always borrow them to my friends. That's the reason I only have 1458 points in launch strengh. I once made a video where I proved it. My Basalt Byxis UW145RS with a new RS tornado stalled exgremely fast. Almost like a RF. My opinion is that you don't need to be muscular in order to have a strong launch. Wink
if you check the burst site you will see that 1234beyblade has a shoot power of 1494
which mean that his shoot power is stronger than yours

and to get highest shoot power, it's quite hard and took me a lot of shoot before I got my 1500 shoot power
and it's not because you use your friend launcher or that they are not in really good condition that your shoot power is only 1458

(Mar. 31, 2016  3:38 PM)Zera Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2016  3:15 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

I don't have many muscles but I still have a strong launch. I probably have even a stronger launch than 1234BB. The only problem is that my launchers are all extremely skipping and the gears are cracking because I always borrow them to my friends. That's the reason I only have 1458 points in launch strengh. I once made a video where I proved it. My Basalt Byxis UW145RS with a new RS tornado stalled exgremely fast. Almost like a RF. My opinion is that you don't need to be muscular in order to have a strong launch. Wink
I wouldn't rely on the BeyLogger's notoriously-unreliable technology as an actual measure of shot strength. Furthermore, shooting to get a high score on the BeyLogger and shooting at maximum power in a tournament setting while also getting the aim correct is a very different thing. You should look at footage of his launches during events to see what I mean.

Quote:I probably have even a stronger launch than 1234BB

How can you just assume that? lol
sure, the measures from the beylogger are not always correct (I guess) coz I have watched a few video of Japanese making some really crazy strong shoot and only got after read the beylogger a MAX 950 shoot power

(Mar. 31, 2016  3:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I wouldn't rely on the BeyLogger's notoriously-unreliable technology as an actual measure of shot strength. Furthermore, shooting to get a high score on the BeyLogger and shooting at maximum power in a tournament setting while also getting the aim correct is a very different thing. You should look at footage of his launches during events to see what I mean.

(Mar. 31, 2016  3:04 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote:

that's not a lot of shoot
it would only be a total of 109,500 shoots with each arm
if you check the shoot ranking on the Beyblade burst site, the No.1 shooter has done more than 120,000 shoots in less than 1 year

so doing only 100 launches with each arm, each day for 3 years, you won't become the worlds greatest blader

lol i was shooting 60 times a day since 2012. but still i'm not best in world.

spoilt-spoiler (Click to View)
this is just a reference to one punch man, i am not being serious, it's just a joke.
i'm just clearing this up, for any who may have taken it seriously, and any who may eventually see this post and take it seriously.
(Mar. 31, 2016  4:06 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote: sure, the measures from the beylogger are not always correct (I guess) coz I have watched a few video of Japanese making some really crazy strong shoot and only got after read the beylogger a MAX 950 shoot power

(Mar. 31, 2016  3:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I wouldn't rely on the BeyLogger's notoriously-unreliable technology as an actual measure of shot strength. Furthermore, shooting to get a high score on the BeyLogger and shooting at maximum power in a tournament setting while also getting the aim correct is a very different thing. You should look at footage of his launches during events to see what I mean.

I have a very strong launch, I'm very good at sliding shoot and I can launch accurate. In ca. 85-90% I can hit the opponent in mid air before it reaches the ground. So far I participated in 3 tournaments with 7-30 people and so far I always won the first place. I don't say I'm the best in the world. Off course there are better people out there. I only
say that I'm good and that my launch is maybe even better than 1234BB.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone in any way.
(Mar. 31, 2016  7:53 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote:
this is just a reference to one punch man, i am not being serious, it's just a joke.
i'm just clearing this up, for any who may have taken it seriously, and any who may eventually see this post and take it seriously.

i know you were kidding. but i just want to say, i did sight-maybe-somehow-OK-ish improvement

btw anyone tried Rev-Up Launcher at WBO Events?
(Mar. 31, 2016  11:22 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: btw anyone tried Rev-Up Launcher at WBO Events?

I know Kei has in the past, as did JesseObre. I don't own one personally, but it seemed like you'd run the risk of launcher skipping using it.
i know lol*. i was doing a survey, if Rev-Up have any win record in WBO event

edit:- i mean Beyhaha*
(Mar. 31, 2016  11:01 PM)Zera Wrote: I have a very strong launch, I'm very good at sliding shoot and I can launch accurate. In ca. 85-90% I can hit the opponent in mid air before it reaches the ground. So far I participated in 3 tournaments with 7-30 people and so far I always won the first place. I don't say I'm the best in the world. Off course there are better people out there. I only

I just don't get why you felt the need to make the comparison in the first place ...

I am sure you are a talented player, but being able to hit the opposing Bey mid-air in 9 battles out of 10 is hard to believe.
(Mar. 31, 2016  11:34 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2016  11:01 PM)Zera Wrote: I have a very strong launch, I'm very good at sliding shoot and I can launch accurate. In ca. 85-90% I can hit the opponent in mid air before it reaches the ground. So far I participated in 3 tournaments with 7-30 people and so far I always won the first place. I don't say I'm the best in the world. Off course there are better people out there. I only

I just don't get why you felt the need to make the comparison in the first place ...

I am sure you are a talented player, but being able to hit the opposing Bey mid-air in 9 battles out of 10 is hard to believe.

I can make a video where I prove it that I'm able to do that at least in 8 out of 10 tries. It's not hard. You just have to have a feeling for your launch and you have to guess in which direction your opponent is launching. Then you're able to do it at least in 60 - 70% and when you've battled your opponent for some time and you know his launching style you can probably do it 80 -90% of the time. Off course this launching style is very risky because if you don't concentrate enough or don't have a feeling for your launches you'll probably self ko. I also know most of the people and their blading styles I play with for quite some time.

lol, if you really have better launching strength and can launch better then him. you're truely an extremely powerful blader.

tbh. it's really hard to beleive you won 3 events, as i just seen your 1 tourney thread and you just have 1 gold face, so how could you win 3 event with 30 people?
And I'm only able to reach the 80 - 90% when using a ripcord launcher. I used this technique too many times on xXLyraBladerXx and as a result my Libra clear wheel split in half. That was back in 2011 and since then I almost never used this technique again because I don't want that my other clear wheels break. Because I didn't use it ghat much anymore I'm now not that good anymore in it as I was in 2011. If I train it a bit again I think I'm able to snipe as good as I was back then again.
(Mar. 31, 2016  11:56 PM)Zera Wrote: And I'm only able to reach the 80 - 90% when using a ripcord launcher. I used this technique too many times on xXLyraBladerXx and as a result my Libra clear wheel split in half. That was back in 2011 and since then I almost never used this technique again because I don't want that my other clear wheels break. Because I didn't use it ghat much anymore I'm now not that good anymore in it as I was in 2011. If I train it a bit again I think I'm able to snipe as good as I was back then again.

hmmm. KOing opposing's bey, by launching before them, seems a really god idea. i will try practicing Joyful_3. maybe i will try to use it at next WBO event in my city
(Mar. 31, 2016  11:48 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote:

lol, if you really have better launching strength and can launch better then him. you're truely an extremely powerful blader.

tbh. it's really hard to beleive you won 3 events, as i just seen your 1 tourney thread and you just have 1 gold face, so how could you win 3 event with 30 people?

The first Tournament I participated in was the Beyblade World Championship Qualification Tournament in 2011 in Wallenhorst hosted by Hasbro. The second one was the "Emsländer Beyblademeisterschaft 2012" and the third one was Friesland BeyRevival Tournament.
(Apr. 01, 2016  12:03 AM)Zera Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2016  11:48 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2016  11:34 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I just don't get why you felt the need to make the comparison in the first place ...

The first Tournament I participated in was the Beyblade World Championship Qualification Tournament in 2011 in Wallenhorst hosted by Hasbro. The second one was the "Emsländer Beyblademeisterschaft 2012" and the third one was Friesland BeyRevival Tournament.

oh. sorry for doubting.

btw i seriously have to buy a new beylogger.
Honestly I don't really see the point for launching so many times. When I had a amaterios blessing I would launch 100-200 times a day (for about a week straight), but I never noticed any significant change in my launch or arm strength whatsoever. You're probably better off just doing some push ups.
lol i know i asked this before but i want to know what excaly Waterfall Technique is?

i seen that waterfall kid video, but i want to know what it is and where that came from
(Apr. 01, 2016  12:53 AM)Kevo Wrote: Honestly I don't really see the point for launching so many times. When I had a amaterios blessing I would launch 100-200 times a day (for about a week straight), but I never noticed any significant change in my launch or arm strength whatsoever. You're probably better off just doing some push ups.

For me at least, launching with power is more about utilizing more body motion than just your arm. You have to put your shoulder and hips into it, and I even use my leg while kneeling. And honestly, there is a psychological barrier for many when it comes to exerting so much force into a toy, I think. You just have to believe~!

BTW Zera, sorry if it sounds like I'm hating on you. Not my intention. If you could make a video sometime, would be really cool. Gattyaki is a hard technique to pull off so consistently. That said, I think in Burst it's just too risky and the barrier makes it almost impossible to perform. So we'll probably won't see much of it anymore.
(Apr. 01, 2016  1:51 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: lol i know i asked this before but i want to know what excaly Waterfall Technique is?

i seen that waterfall kid video, but i want to know what it is and where that came from
The Waterfall Technique is an ancient technique that was practiced by people back when the beigoma was invented. A mysterious man, skilled in the art of "looking cool while standing under waterfalls" wanted to merge his two favourite hobbies, beigoma and standing under waterfalls, into one glorious technique. Thus, The Waterfall Technique was born.

But in all seriousness, there's not much to it. The kid mentioned it in the video, but no one really knew what it was. It became an inside joke on the WBO and maybe some other parts of the internet I believe?
(Apr. 01, 2016  4:15 AM)Dual Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2016  1:51 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: lol i know i asked this before but i want to know what excaly Waterfall Technique is?

But in all seriousness, there's not much to it. The kid mentioned it in the video, but no one really knew what it was. It became an inside joke on the WBO and maybe some other parts of the internet I believe?

This is a blatant lie. The Waterfall Technique is a skill passed down through family generations, it is the magnum opus of Beyblade Launching Techniques. However, none of the descendants are signed up on the WBO, therefore no one ever really knows how to do it, and the people who do know how to achieve the perfect Waterfall Technique are very stingy about teaching it to anyone.