Beyblade Random Thoughts

I bet Victory Valkyrie Gravity Variable will dominate everything when the new dual layers come out.
(Mar. 29, 2016  9:46 PM)Zera Wrote: I bet Victory Valkyrie Gravity Variable will dominate everything when the new dual layers come out.

I think it's a bit soon to say something like this. Why do you think so?
One of my package that included an Excalibur + 2 x four Gold layers is stuck at customs since Feb 9th. Shipping was via EMS, 495 grams..
It took me a while to contact them. Today they tell me that I have to lay 6000rs to get the package released
I have to let go of that package now.
I probably purchased all of those for 3000rs ( shipping included ) .. Lol have to pay double
And it's pretty much useless anyways. Let's see what zenmarket says. Not sure if they give me a refund

Funny part is .. I got 68 screw Capricorns just yesterday, paid 0 rs to customs .. It costed maybe around 300$ total with shipping
(Mar. 30, 2016  12:31 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: One of my package that included an Excalibur + 2 x four Gold layers is stuck at customs since Feb 9th. Shipping was via EMS, 495 grams..
It took me a while to contact them. Today they tell me that I have to lay 6000rs to get the package released
I probably purchased all of those for 3000rs ( shipping included ) .. Lol have to pay double
And it's pretty much useless anyways. Let's see what zenmarket says. Not sure if they give me a refund

Funny part is .. I got 68 screw Capricorns just yesterday, paid 0 rs to customs .. It costed maybe around 300$ total with shipping
Um how can they charge double did you ask for reassessment ??? They are going out of the RULES !!!!!!!!
If the Post Man comes reject the parcel and ask them reassessment by giving a letter to the post office or by Asking the Post Man.
Also I think it should be around 600 Rs and not 6000 Rs they probably did this on purpose or mistakenly !!!!!

Umm Ashton 68 Screw Capricorns ? Man your the one of biggest Beyblade Importer !!!!!
And It was shipped by SAL Hah ?
(Mar. 30, 2016  12:31 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: One of my package that included an Excalibur + 2 x four Gold layers is stuck at customs since Feb 9th. Shipping was via EMS, 495 grams..

I feel sorry for you. Unhappy How much is 6000rs in us dollars or euros? Maybe you can do a crowd founding or something like that and if everybody pays just a little bit you get your Beys free.

Btw, for what do you need 68 Screw Capricorns?! O.0
6k INR is around 91 USD

Lol. I could get a lot of Beys with that cash. We get zero G for 500rs here

Edit:
Burst
Oh they never reply to my mails or calls..
I had to ask a agent, that agent is a old guy who helps me..
Yes 6k they wanted .. If it was 600 rs I would've paid

Yeah it was through SAL
They will come in use for events haha.. Prizes etc

Edit 1

Lel BTW, it's not the first time they asking this much..
Once I paid 6k twice, then 12 k I also paid back in 2013..

Just 2 weeks ago I paid 9,000rs, but yes those were worth.. Unlike this whih is just 495grams and just 1 bey .. Rest parts Uncertain

i'm stuck in the same boat where customs is just too much, anyway i contacted zenmarket, and they said they'll repack my items so i can avoid customs.

after the package is returned to them, they'll contact you, and let you decide what to do.
Thanks. I hope these customs return it cuz I heard that here they keep it for themselves and no one really cares. These authorities might just put it for auction here.. I guess they do it and sell randomly

Did you pay for the shipping again though ?

Edit :

^^' I doubt they will return it .. One of my package was at customs for 8 months
I paid them 12,000 rs and only then they released it Uncertain
What's worse. The stadiums and Beys were broken and some stolen
So I have no hopes for this Unhappy
(Mar. 30, 2016  12:43 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: 6k INR is around 91 USD

Edit:
Burst

Yeah it was through SAL

Edit 1

Just 2 weeks ago I paid 9,000rs, but yes those were worth.. Unlike this whih is just 495grams and just 1 bey .. Rest parts Uncertain

In Germany we have to pay 15€ - 25€ (17$ - 30$) for a Bey.
(Mar. 30, 2016  12:51 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Thanks. I hope these customs return it cuz I heard that here they keep it for themselves and no one really cares. These authorities might just put it for auction here.. I guess they do it and sell randomly

Did you pay for the shipping again though ?

Edit :

^^' I doubt they will return it .. One of my package was at customs for 8 months
I paid them 12,000 rs and only then they released it Uncertain
What's worse. The stadiums and Beys were broken and some stolen
So I have no hopes for this Unhappy
i've calculated the shipping, and it's still cheaper than paying the customs.
for them to repack and resend it, about 30-40 cheaper, this may not seems like much, but this money could help me.
(Mar. 30, 2016  12:43 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: 6k INR is around 91 USD

Edit:
Burst

Yeah it was through SAL

Edit 1

I see They don't charge SAL or Airmail that much as compared to EMS. Sometimes EMS Also comes escapes from the duty but they just don't work in Rules. They work on their moods. I am sorry to hear that Ashton.

Zera Wrote:In Germany we have to pay 15€ - 25€ (17$ - 30$) for a Bey.

17 to 30 $ for a Bey ? On Importing so is it like just importing one bey Or Any number of Beys ?
We have to pay 17$ - 30$ for one Beyblade and we also have to pay the shipping cost and also the taxes.
(Mar. 30, 2016  1:16 PM)Zera Wrote: We have to pay 17$ - 30$ for one Beyblade and we also have to pay the shipping cost and also the taxes.
That's a lot I think for one Bey Zera.
Sorry to hear that. It would be really costly hah then to import Beyblade from Japan or any other Country.
I just received my Gigars from the trade with Haya. It´s amazing. It´s brand new and in mint condition. It just got taken out of the box. I don´t care if I had to give him my Dragon G from Sonokong. I love Gigars. It appeared in one of the first episodes I ever watched. G-Revolution is the best season in my opinion. The engine gear works fine and I just tried 5522Luca´s "Drachensamurai (dragon samurai)"-combo which is basicly a Guardian Driger Attack Ring and Sub Attack Ring on a Gigars Blade Base. It´s awesome. It once beat my Draciel GT which is a Draciel Gravity Attack Ring with a 10 wide Weight Disk and a Torch/Flame Pegasus Blade Base. I´ll do more tests today. ^^

I just tried Trypio on the Gigars Blade base. OMG! This bey is so strong. I tried it against many random Beys. It presses everything to the floor. When I get Dranzer GT I´ll try Draciel XGT which is basicly a Draciel Gravity Attack Ring on a Dranzer GT Blade Base. Grin
On HobbyLink Japan, they have new Beyblade items listed simply as 'Beyblade Burst Starter E' or something along those lines. I assume these must be the new Burst Beys, but is there any way to actually determine this?
(Mar. 30, 2016  6:16 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: On HobbyLink Japan, they have new Beyblade items listed simply as 'Beyblade Burst Starter E' or something along those lines. I assume these must be the new Burst Beys, but is there any way to actually determine this?

Those are all items that have been publicly revealed to be released in April. If you look up the item numbers attached to them you'll find out which item it is.
i wonder if virtual reality will ever be implemented into beyblade.
seeing as how huge VR has become, and people can just use their smartphones, and a cheap headset, i really do wonder if TT will somehow use VR.
(Mar. 30, 2016  6:43 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i wonder if virtual reality will ever be implemented into beyblade.
seeing as how huge VR has become, and people can just use their smartphones, and a cheap headset, i really do wonder if TT will somehow use VR.

What possible value would this add to the game?
BIT BEASTS
from what the shops where I pre-order those new Dual Layer beyblade, told me
Takaratomy reduced a lot the production of those new beys

that shop had to cup about 80% of my order
some other shops I mailed after I knew about the reduction of my order, to try to get some more
some of them told me that they pre-ordered for the B-36 & B-37 50 pcs each but tomorrow will only get 3pcs each from TakaraTomy
So they had to cancel a lot of pre-order
Whoa. I wonder what's up? Beyblade is selling quite well I thought, so why would they cut production?

Maybe the issue is that larger stores like Amazon and Toys R Us are taking the bulk of it?
(Mar. 30, 2016  7:00 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Whoa. I wonder what's up? Beyblade is selling quite well I thought, so why would they cut production?

Maybe the issue is that larger stores like Amazon and Toys R Us are taking the bulk of it?

really no idea, what's going on this time
coz yes it 's selling really well
and with the anime starting on Monday on TV Tokyo, it will sell even better

sounds like they copy what Bandai used to do with Kamen Rider Toys for the 1st release
Bandai used to make a really small quantity at 1st, then slowly restock them
but the 1st restock was usually 3 - 4 months later which made the price of the 1st release extremely expensive
such a belt that officially cost 6,000 yen was hard to find under 17,000 yen on yahoo
*tomorow i will do some testing for my first ever testing thread!Joyful_3 [really excited lol]

spoilt-spoiler (Click to View)
edit:- this time it will be in BB-10 Attack Type Stadium** [Beyblade-10]. not in HMS Tornado Attack or Balance Beyhah
if you do 100 launches with each arm, each day for 3 years, you will become the worlds greatest blader, or at least have the worlds best beyblade launch; true story.

edit: for anyone who may not get the joke , it's a reference to one punch man, this is not serious, although you are still free to do it.

i wonder what would happen if you tried to stop a with your hand, that is spinning at over 20000rpm.
when you do get injured, how do explain the injury to the hospital without it feeling slightly awkward.
(Mar. 31, 2016  2:53 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: if you do 100 launches with each arm, each day for 3 years, you will become the worlds greatest blader, or at least have the worlds best beyblade launch; true story.

Do that and also do 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, 100 squats, and 10km of running every day for three years.