Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Mar. 28, 2016  2:46 PM)loyd87 Wrote: many! I think they had more ideas for stadium in that generation then MFB IMO

Not to mention that the shapes of the Hasbro plastic stadiums were at least trying, the Metal Fusion and any Hasbro Square stadiums are abominations!
Don't forget Vortex. Pretty awful but the visual effect was impressive.

[Image: Vortex.jpg]

And their HMS stadium, which you can see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02QcmI0FL6M
(Mar. 28, 2016  2:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Don't forget Vortex. Pretty awful but the visual effect was impressive.

[Image: Vortex.jpg]

Man every video I saw, the stadium always looked like there was a giant hole, to me anyway.
I already own Vortex Stadium, Driger's Den, Mobile V-Force Stadium, Mobile Grevolution Stadium(same stadium but diferent color) HMS Stadium (one yellow and the other orange/red) are the stadium have had from Hasbro long time ago. But I think you can find a list of that in BeyWiki
Hato. yeah i mean in right spin

edit:- sorry for late reply but my internet got slow again
(Mar. 28, 2016  2:54 PM)loyd87 Wrote: I already own Vortex Stadium, Driger's Den, Mobile V-Force Stadium, Mobile Grevolution Stadium(same stadium but diferent color) HMS Stadium (one yellow and the other orange/red) are the stadium have had from Hasbro long time ago. But I think you can find a list of that in BeyWiki

I already checked on BeyWiki and BeybladeWikia but there are only a few.
possible I do not know all the stadium :\
Man, Hasbro plastic stadiums hah. Kai Hiwatari (Member) sent me a great list one day, but I cannot seem to find it. I think the best list is basically from Entertainment Earth's archive: http://www.entertainmentearth.com/item_a...e=Beyblade
Thank you a lot. Are there more that exist?
(Mar. 28, 2016  2:51 PM)Zera Wrote: Can you make a list? That would really help me. Smile So far I only know Earthquake, Blizzard Bowl, Dragoon Storm, Cyber Dragoon, Draciel Fortress, Cyber Draciel, Dranzer Firefield and a "Thunder Stadium?".
The "Thunder Stadium" is called Thunder Rumbler
[Image: latest?cb=20140308194251]
I own one of these. It is one of my favorite stadiums.
(Mar. 28, 2016  3:40 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2016  2:51 PM)Zera Wrote: Can you make a list? That would really help me. Smile So far I only know Earthquake, Blizzard Bowl, Dragoon Storm, Cyber Dragoon, Draciel Fortress, Cyber Draciel, Dranzer Firefield and a "Thunder Stadium?".
The "Thunder Stadium" is called Thunder Rumbler
[Image: latest?cb=20140308194251]
I own one of these. It is one of my favorite stadiums.

Thank you. My friend has one of these, too. I played in it a couple of times but in my opinion it´s too flat for attack types.
the Dragoon one is the best for attack but stamina works weirdly in it
Does the rubber on Fusion slow the other bey down?
(Mar. 28, 2016  4:44 PM)Zera Wrote: Does the rubber on Fusion slow the other bey down?

Huh? You mean the Fusion Driver in Burst? There's no rubber.
I think you have to ask your question in better appropriate thread tough! its Random Tought not Ask random question.

I would'nt sound rude!

(Mar. 28, 2016  4:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2016  4:44 PM)Zera Wrote: Does the rubber on Fusion slow the other bey down?

Huh? You mean the Fusion Driver in Burst? There's no rubber.

He talk aboutthe Fusion Wheel in MFB
Ahhh OK. My mistake. But please try to be specific when asking questions haha.
Yah he should still we have some parts in different generation named the same.
I´m sorry. I still get confused in which thread I have to post which questions. I´m very sorry.
Basically no questions here, unless it is a simple survey. For any factual Beyblade hobby questions, you use the "Ask a question, get an answer!" topic. So far, everything you asked is about facts.
I´m not quite sure if it belongs here. I hope that´s ok if I post it here. Is it possible to put 2 Fusion Metal Frames together in order to create a full metal Fusion?
I am not sure why it would not belong in the "Ask a question, get an answer!" topic. You asked a question on a fact related to one of the Beyblade toys, so that is why that thread exists.
(Mar. 29, 2016  8:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I am not sure why it would not belong in the "Ask a question, get an answer!" topic. You asked a question on a fact related to one of the Beyblade toys, so that is why that thread exists.

Thank you. I´ll post this in the "Ask a question, get an answer!" thread now.
well i decided to do a sort of test today to test how strenuous launching a beyblade is.
100 times each arm, just the motion, of holding a launcher, and launching a beyblade.
no weights
after the first 50, my muscles felt like they were tearing.
had to carry on the next 50 after resting for 5 minutes.

so no more blading for me today.

so, yeah a lot tougher than i thought it would be.
if you wonder why 100, because it is the magical saitama number.

probably will try this, using 2-3kg weights tomorrow.
You should try doing real exercise instead. Smile
(Mar. 29, 2016  8:15 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: well i decided to do a sort of test today to test how strenuous launching a beyblade is.
100 times each arm, just the motion, of holding a launcher, and launching a beyblade.
no weights
after the first 50, my muscles felt like they were tearing.
had to carry on the next 50 after resting for 5 minutes.

so no more blading for me today.

so, yeah a lot tougher than i thought it would be.
if you wonder why 100, because it is the magical saitama number.

probably will try this, using 2-3kg weights tomorrow.

I´ve never counted how many launches I do each day. I play around 3 hours a day and that since 2010. Before that I always played 1-2 hours a day.