Beyblade Random Thoughts

Zera can you please post this in the plastics Q & A since this doesn't belong here.
(Mar. 26, 2016  10:26 AM)Ultra Wrote: Zera can you please post this in the plastics Q & A since this doesn't belong here.

I thought it belongs here. Sorry.
Would Bahamdia Bahamdia 85MF and Bahamdia Gargole SA165GF be good combos? I made them a long time ago in 2012/2013.
I assume its for Standard not Zero-G hah!

Well I have tried many Bahamdia Bahamdia combos and it is difficult to create something consistent even with MSF-H, etc...

I see it good to destabilised when based on mid - low track, but isnt enough to be succesfull all the time.

Bahamdia Gargoyle SA165GF... it was interesting but I think you are better to change Gargoyle for Ifrit for more weight. GF is hard to controle too so RF or R2F should work better.
(Mar. 27, 2016  1:37 PM)loyd87 Wrote: I assume its for Standard not Zero-G hah!

Well I have tried many Bahamdia Bahamdia combos and it is difficult to create something consistent even with MSF-H, etc...

I see it good to destabilised when based on mid - low track, but isnt enough to be succesfull all the time.

Bahamdia Gargoyle SA165GF... it was interesting but I think you are better to change Gargoyle for Ifrit for more weight. GF is hard to controle too so RF or R2F should work better.

Thank you a lot for your reply. Smile
you're welcome! My hobby with beyblade is trying to find a way with parts who have some potential but never emerge hah!
As Ultra mentioned though, this is a place for thoughts, not for questions and answers. We have the "Ask a question, get an answer!" topic for that purpose.
I'm thinking of just becoming a little kid again and only getting the Beyblades I think look cool from now on. It's a really fun game and I'm glad I got back into it, but I'm not sure if getting every single one and testing them rigorously is my thing. As of late I've been having more fun jumping in for 10-20 minutes at a time and just fooling around with random combos than I did sitting down and trying to figure out if a new part could make the top-tier list. Not to mention, there's really not any need to have every single top-tier part considering there are no competitive scenes near where I live/where I'm going to live. On top of that, my free time is starting to really dwindle and I have other hobbies that eat into my funds as well. So I think from now on I'll keep Beyblade around as a fun little game to pull out casually on occasion and I'll only pick up ones I think look really cool when I get around to it, as opposed to getting the newest release as soon as it comes out and heavily testing it. With that said, I'm ordering Victory Valkyrie and Storm Spriggan right now! Those two look absolutely amazing.
Posted some pictures from today's Montreal tournament on instagram! I plan on posting more Beyblade pictures in the future so feel free to follow me on instagram Smile https://www.instagram.com/igvalentin/
there are times where i just bash my head against the wall or the desk, because i can't find a beyblade, and i am talking about gabriel g, damn is it a hard blade to find.

i've always had love/hate relationship with random boosters, more of a hate relationship, simply because you require a hell of a lot of luck to pull out the prize beyblade, and because of that is end up by a full set of beyblades for burst so far.

i wonder if TT will ever hold a contest for a beyblade design in burst

i also wonder how much strength can beyblade launcher resist, before the gears start to break completely, in one launch.

also in tournaments i wonder how much physical strength plays a part in the matches, mainly during the launch, and the RPM of the beyblade.
Whenever I am sad. I go through beyblade FB groups
Then I cry more
[Image: Screenshot_20160327-192007_zpsytwz7yob.png]
Wish it came back again hah !
That's half-right. We're getting a new chapter of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade. But that's it.
anyone know what's the gimmick of Wing disk?

my guess is Down Force and Lighter weight for faster speed for better attack and light weight will also help in burst defence
Wing Driver? What are you talking about?
lol i mean disk :p.
oh well its gimmick seems negligible.. and its a bit too light. Personaly I don't like it. I've found no big used at now.
Since the wings of the Wing disk go from up to down like DF105 and not down to up like T125 they´ll push the bey upwards instead of downwards to decrease friction with the stadium floor so that it will get more stamina. That works like a screw. But that´s just my theory. Smile
the gap isnt significant to upward the blades from the floor. it gave a somehow stamina because its light and mostly rounded.

Boost look to have better "wings" for that kind of job. and look to face like T125 or more W145
Zera DF105 is downforce only but it's made for Left Spin so upperforce on Right spin Joyful_3. DF145 is down in right and up in left. strangely UW145 is up in right and down in left
Let's be real: regardless of what Takara-Tomy says, it doesn't really do anything.
(Mar. 28, 2016  2:29 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: Zera DF105 is downforce only but it's made for Left Spin so upperforce on Right spin Joyful_3. DF145 is down in right and up in left. strangely UW145 is up in right and down in left

That´s what I meant. Smile

Which Hasbro Stadiums for Plastic Gen Beys do exist?
many! I think they had more ideas for stadium in that generation then MFB IMO
same here. i'm sure they have big plans this time.

btw anyone noticed LRF has faster accelaration then R2F?
(Mar. 28, 2016  2:46 PM)loyd87 Wrote: many! I think they had more ideas for stadium in that generation then MFB IMO

Can you make a list? That would really help me. Smile So far I only know Earthquake, Blizzard Bowl, Dragoon Storm, Cyber Dragoon, Draciel Fortress, Cyber Draciel, Dranzer Firefield and a "Thunder Stadium?".
(Mar. 28, 2016  2:49 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: Btw anyone noticed LRF has faster accelaration then R2F?

Yes, but that is in right spin (I assume that is what you are talking about). R2F has the same effect in left spin, with my guess being that instead of the flat sides spinning which ever direction, the rounded parts are, meaning it has less resistance, I guess you could say. Just my guess.