Beyblade Random Thoughts

Considering they made a lot of bent rubber tips, I would say so.
To be fair, that is the factory's fault, not Hasbro's. I doubt they do a quality control of every single product, because that would imply opening every box being shipped right out of the factory in China (now in Vietnam).
(Feb. 18, 2016  8:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: To be fair, that is the factory's fault, not Hasbro's. I doubt they do a quality control of every single product, because that would imply opening every box being shipped right out of the factory in China (now in Vietnam).

I was joking! I won't say it all seems uncaring, just some.
(Feb. 18, 2016  8:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: To be fair, that is the factory's fault, not Hasbro's. I doubt they do a quality control of every single product, because that would imply opening every box being shipped right out of the factory in China (now in Vietnam).
Yup thats correct too !!! Doing a Product quality. check on every single one is Hard.( Well As I said No intention To Hurt someone or No offence to Hasbro and Its All Branches)
Also I just hope it doesnt happen in the future with Hasbro Beyblade Burst but that is not guaranteed you know as production is massive and there will some errors always.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
I've seen some Beyblades packaged with completely the wrong Tips and Tracks, and I even have seen Beyblades with extra parts on a few occasions.
I have a dark fusion wheel that cuts into my facebolts, luckily it was just a Dark wheel.
Imo the beyblade legends line (along with shogun steel) was all made with much more poor quality materials than that of their metal fusion and metal masters series.
What do you mean by "much poorer" ?
(Feb. 19, 2016  1:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote: What do you mean by "much poorer" ?
Well for instance, my legends Lightning L-Drago clear wheel got very scratched/scuffed up within a few battles, whereas my metal fusion one looked relatively new for several years. Also my legends Big Bang Pegasis has several scratches and damage on the plastic parts, yet my TT 4D beys still don't look as worn out.

EDIT: I forgot to mention how my shogun steel Ifrit got so worn out and damaged, and my kracken face bolt snapped after screwing it in lightly.
Actually, for me after Metal Fusion the tip quality seems lower as they are muh easier to wear down from my experience, like my Earth Eagle WD is used more heavily and my Perseus WD from Hasbro was worn so much faster, it didn't get better from Metal Masters.
(Feb. 19, 2016  2:20 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Actually, for me after Metal Fusion the tip quality seems lower as they are muh easier to wear down from my experience, like my Earth Eagle WD is used more heavily and my Perseus WD from Hasbro was worn so much faster, it didn't get better from Metal Masters.
Believe it or not, my RF from my metal fusion storm pegasus is still intact and performs somewhat well after years of use. I did have the same issue with my metal masters perseus WD, but my metal fusion earth eagle that I bought way back has its WD in great condition.
(Feb. 19, 2016  3:23 AM)Kevo Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2016  2:20 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Actually, for me after Metal Fusion the tip quality seems lower as they are muh easier to wear down from my experience, like my Earth Eagle WD is used more heavily and my Perseus WD from Hasbro was worn so much faster, it didn't get better from Metal Masters.
Believe it or not, my RF from my metal fusion storm pegasus is still intact and performs somewhat well after years of use. I did have the same issue with my metal masters perseus WD, but my metal fusion earth eagle that I bought way back has its WD in great condition.

I'm not sure how the rubber tips are effected after Metal Fusion but the plastic tips are in a bad state if used as much. Takara Tomy and earlier Hasbro tips seemed to be better than later Hasbro, I don't know if HF was effected that badly though.
I don't know about the whole line, but I'm pretty sure that in Beyblade Legends the L Drago Destroy Metal Wheel was significantly lighter than the 4D version too ...
So.... Indian customs being themselves
I have to pay around 37$ to get my package released.
The package contains Galaxy Pegasus DX set and B 18 burst set
The only thing I am happy about is that they didn't charge me for the past few packages
how much were the previous packages declared for?
coz if it was only a single beyblade, I guess that why you didnt anything but for those 2 if the declare value is 10,000 yen
you will get taxed,
I guess that why a few buyers from Italy, India, Germany, ....., even UK prefer to buy from me
instead of a shop or Zenmarket coz they are pretty sure not to pay any tax when they get their packages

(Feb. 19, 2016  9:46 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: So.... Indian customs being themselves
The only thing I am happy about is that they didn't charge me for the past few packages
(Feb. 19, 2016  9:57 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: how much were the previous packages declared for?
coz if it was only a single beyblade, I guess that why you didnt anything but for those 2 if the declare value is 10,000 yen
you will get taxed,
I guess that why a few buyers from Italy, India, Germany, ....., even UK prefer to buy from me
instead of a shop or Zenmarket coz they are pretty sure not to pay any tax when they get their packages

(Feb. 19, 2016  9:46 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: So.... Indian customs being themselves

This one was for around 8k yen ( excluding shipping)
https://db.tt/MQJkLiip

The previous ones were different.. Some were declared as 3000yen, some 500 yen..
One was 12.5k yen .. Then others were lower than 10k yen..
Still for the 12.5k yen they didn't ask anything
so you were realllllly lucky with your previous package

(Feb. 19, 2016  10:12 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2016  9:57 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: how much were the previous packages declared for?
you will get taxed,

This one was for around 8k yen ( excluding shipping)
https://db.tt/MQJkLiip

The previous ones were different.. Some were declared as 3000yen, some 500 yen..
One was 12.5k yen .. Then others were lower than 10k yen..
Still for the 12.5k yen they didn't ask anything
Yeah.
I'll try to change the declared value from now on. Hopefully they don't charge me again. It's troublesome to pay more money
It's always annoyed me how I get customs fees just because the UK sets it so low. You get customs above £15 (which is like nothing, like a single beyblade) whereas from what I can tell you don't get charged anything in the US if it's under $200. So unfair.
Unfortunately that how companies make there money buy charging us extra to import our spinning tops.
Er it's the government that charges customs fees? Unless you mean like FEDEX an other couriers always charging fees.
(Feb. 19, 2016  12:06 PM)Ultra Wrote: Er it's the government that charges customs fees? Unless you mean like FEDEX an other couriers always charging fees.

Just in general unfortunately.
(Feb. 19, 2016  11:37 AM)Ultra Wrote: It's always annoyed me how I get customs fees just because the UK sets it so low. You get customs above £15 (which is like nothing, like a single beyblade) whereas from what I can tell you don't get charged anything in the US if it's under $200. So unfair.

not sure if it's really under US$200, coz many buyers ask to declare under 10,000 yen
but such as Australia
they dont get any import tax to pay if the declared value is under AUD1,000

but to UK
if the package is declare as gift, you dont pay anything if the value is under 6,000 - 6,500 yen

and such to CANADA, officially it's under 3,500 yen
but a guy from Quebec often asks me to declare around 8,000 yen and he has never paid anything

=======================================

and from what I know, none of the buyers who buy from me , ever paid any import tax to get their packages or they never told me about it
I've had packages worth right around $200 without customs fees (I live in the US).
I have had packages upwards for 80,000Y value and have never been charged. Maybe it is included in the EMS shipping charge? I dunno, but I have never been charged ever