Beyblade Random Thoughts

I got three more RBV2's today, and my luck was WAY better than last time! I got the gorgeous (and useful) red Wyvern Heavy Accel, the great looking purple Odin Oval Fusion, and Evileye Wing Needle! I can't wait to test out Evileye.
Awesome!!!! Evileye looks awesome!
I want a green Wyvern Armed Massive and paint it with green/trasluscent paint that glows in the dark, it would be awesome to do it!
You Have The Chance To Name Your Team
For The Beyblade World Championships!

What Is Your Team Name?

My Team Is "Team Wild Flare"
Team Half-Nail and the Half-Nailettes.
(Jan. 22, 2016  6:59 AM)goldenlink339 Wrote: You Have The Chance To Name Your Team

What Is Your Team Name?

The Team Rekteteers, or Team Padrinos
(Jan. 22, 2016  6:59 AM)goldenlink339 Wrote: You Have The Chance To Name Your Team

What Is Your Team Name?

team Blazing Bladers Joyful_3
Has anyone else noticed how much bandit genbu's facebolt picture looks like a koopa troopa shell from the Mario bros games?

(Jan. 22, 2016  7:57 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Has anyone else noticed how much bandit genbu's facebolt picture looks like a koopa troopa shell from the Mario bros games?

lol found another person who think same.
At the release of genbull there were several comments about it :)
The first thing I thought when I saw that picture was "what is koopa troopa doing here?"
Man, being on this message board sometimes makes me wonder if I am mad for making money, saving it, and not spending hundreds or thousands of it on multiple Beyblades/multiplies of Beyblades hahah. It really looks like I am an exception more than anything.
(Jan. 23, 2016  5:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Man, being on this message board sometimes makes me wonder if I am mad for making money, saving it, and not spending hundreds or thousands of it on multiple Beyblades/multiplies of Beyblades hahah. It really looks like I am an exception more than anything.

GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN

IT'S TOO LATE FOR ME, SAVE YOURSELF
I wanted the rose gold face.

The WBO told me too :-|
(Jan. 23, 2016  5:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Man, being on this message board sometimes makes me wonder if I am mad for making money, saving it, and not spending hundreds or thousands of it on multiple Beyblades/multiplies of Beyblades hahah. It really looks like I am an exception more than anything.

Don't worry; you are inarguably making the smarter decision. I definitely felt a big gross realizing I have like 7 Spriggans in different colors ... but I really do want to have at least one of everything so I feel like I own the "complete game".

I also can't resist my desire to color-customize my combos.
But I also have no idea why I am saving at all, I could spend this hah.
Wow, you guys are completely killing this "complete game" hahahah. But seriously though. in MFB i can't even complete the Pre Hybrid wheel system. im so poor. #Pray for Es Iratus.
There's also an argument to be made for owning at least two of everything so that you have the ability to test any potential match-up. But that's only if you want to be really hardcore haha.
(Jan. 23, 2016  5:30 AM)Kei Wrote: There's also an argument to be made for owning at least two of everything so that you have the ability to test any potential match-up. But that's only if you want to be really hardcore haha.
But how can you guys customize all of your stuff. Like ,me with only 25 beyblades. takes me a loong time to customize. And what do you guys do with the non top-tier parts lol.
(Jan. 23, 2016  5:34 AM)Es Iratus Wrote: And what do you guys do with the non top-tier parts lol.

Try to forget about them. (Or display them.) And of course, playing with non-competitive parts can still be fun.
(Jan. 23, 2016  6:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2016  5:34 AM)Es Iratus Wrote: And what do you guys do with the non top-tier parts lol.

Try to forget about them. (Or display them.) And of course, playing with non-competitive parts can still be fun.
wow thats pretty harsh haha. R.I.P M145 and Q. I agree with them being fun though. when i started beyblading i liked JB more than any tip lol.

Sometimes I wonder why I don't spend money on Duplicates of Beyblades now just because I know I will be able to sell them for more than I paid for them in the future. I'm still kicking myself for not cashing in those "DNA codes" to get Black Sun Galaxy Pegasus all those years ago. I've been keeping some of my MFB duplicates NIB to sell, but for some reason I cannot see MFB ever becoming as rare or expensive as Plastics are.

(Jan. 23, 2016  5:30 AM)Kei Wrote: There's also an argument to be made for owning at least two of everything so that you have the ability to test any potential match-up. But that's only if you want to be really hardcore haha.

[)ragon and his 8+ Wyvangs smh

"4 to test Wyvang Wyvang vs Wyvang Wyavng matchups, 2 to use in tournaments, and 2 more to use in tournaments once my other ones get worn", and all of these were the 4mm mold, I'm sure he had some more that were only the 3mm mold unless he sold them.
(Jan. 23, 2016  6:29 AM)Wombat Wrote: [)ragon and his 8+ Wyvangs smh

"4 to test Wyvang Wyvang vs Wyvang Wyavng matchups, 2 to use in tournaments, and 2 more to use in tournaments once my other ones get worn", and all of these were the 4mm mold, I'm sure he had some more that were only the 3mm mold unless he sold them.

Smart dude.

Wish I had bought more than two of those DX Sets that came with Wyvang when they were still easy/relatively cheap to get! I only have two Wyvangs and now only use them for tournaments because I know they're going to get worn down ...
Yeah! I never got why they always used Ragnaruk as the test dummy?