Beyblade Random Thoughts

Just to post the information from the other topic too, this is the World Hobby Fair 2016 Winter exclusive stadium, so it will be very limited and probably expensive.
FIREFIRE Chaitanya's Quote Wrote: EQUAL STAMINA + EQUAL ATTACK = OUTSPINING RUBBER FLAT, WHAT ELSE IT COULD BE IT'S METAL FLAT!!!!!!

EDIT:- lol, hah, lel, haha, BEYHAHAH!
(Jan. 14, 2016  12:29 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
FIREFIRE Chaitanya's Quote Wrote: EQUAL STAMINA + EQUAL ATTACK = OUTSPINING RUBBER FLAT, WHAT ELSE IT COULD BE IT'S METAL FLAT!!!!!!

EDIT:- lol, hah, lel, haha, BEYHAHAH!
I don't get it... Anyways, what is the best Metal Fight Beyblade Opening/Ending Song? And is there any World Beyblade Championship Tournament ongoing? i only saw 2012.
Non-screenshotted pic:

[Image: champ_g1_pic01.jpg]

Looks so good. And from the scan Oki posted in another thread, seems it comes with a carrying bag:

[Image: SCN_0027.jpg]

I hope it won't be too difficult to get ...

Does anyone know what the Japanese on the stadium says?
On the first look, I thought he was wearing a cape. Like, a Beyblade cape.
(Jan. 14, 2016  3:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Does anyone know what the Japanese on the stadium says?

It is the name of the stadium, which I had already posted :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-B-23-Sta...pid1300870
That stadium is... pretty SWEET! I love the designs added on it, it's so fitting for a Burst advert!
(Jan. 14, 2016  4:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2016  3:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Does anyone know what the Japanese on the stadium says?

It is the name of the stadium, which I had already posted :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-B-23-Starter-Xcalibur-Force-Xtreme?pid=1300870&highlight=world+hobby+fair#pid1300870

Thanks! Seems like ... a weird thing to call a recoloured stadium.
(Jan. 14, 2016  3:51 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: On the first look, I thought he was wearing a cape. Like, a Beyblade cape.

got that lv 99 sliding shoot yo
It looks like Rapidity's official beyblade cape.
did we see a black Amaterios vers.?
The black Amaterios face reminds me of black Samurai Changer. Anybody else?
(Jan. 16, 2016  7:09 PM)Hato Wrote: The black Amaterios face reminds me of black Samurai Changer. Anybody else?

I don't really see it ...
Well, the original Amaterios should have reminded us of it too, just like any colour of Samurai Changer MS should also remind us of the black Amaterios :

Yo did anyone notice that the Aero is going to be golden and Assault will be black ? And that there is a possibility of only receiving one of the pieces in each Gashapon capsule when you win that BeyTerminal game hahah ? Man, TAKARA-TOMY is cheaper and cheaper ... Imagine if Canada was the one doing it in the current economy, I suppose ...
Well, it seems like the game is free to play when you scan a Layer, so I think it's actually more fun to distribute a single part more often rather than having a really low win-% but getting the whole Beyblade.
Do you know what would be interesting to see in Burst ? A multi-height driver like CH120/TH170. I'm still wondering if hitting directly on the weight disk would make your opponent (or yourself) Burst more easily.
Considering all the drivers are the same height for a reason I kinda doubt that would happen.
TAKARA-TOMY finally not acknowledging that Bursts are worth two points instead of one ...

By the way, they are trying to prepare kids for the upcoming Grade 1 Burst Cup at the World Hobby Fair 2016 Winter, quite simply.
(Jan. 17, 2016  6:39 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Do you know what would be interesting to see in Burst ? A multi-height driver like CH120/TH170. I'm still wondering if hitting directly on the weight disk would make your opponent (or yourself) Burst more easily.

Since their layer is the part that unnotches, hitting their disk with your layer would result in you bursting at roughly the same rate, maybe a little more or less, and them not bursting at all.
Angling your bey for what was once called weight disk attack has been theorised to be one of the best methods of burst attack and might have something to do with why we haven't seen a highly compact layer or extra wide disk yet this gen.
Dual layers are supposedly releasing sometime in the future. I think this will add a strange
new dynamic to burst beys especially if the parts are swappable. What do you guys think?

-ZK
We don't know anything about how it will work, so hard to say.
I feel like it'll be a melting pot of HWS and HMS, but that is just speculation based on literally nothing lol. I just wish I had the energy to buy the first the releases of Burst.