Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Dec. 23, 2015  1:21 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: $19.99 for a Goreim booster... how much for the bursr?

Starter set is like about 35 bux

odin is about 20

Everything else is about 15-
Ah dang it the UK just sucks! Unless I find an alternative version of The Jungle.
Just realized that, that was my worst post I've ever made...
Wow. Really cool. I wish I had a weeb-shop like that, around me.
Ah well, Hasbro; do your best.

(Dec. 23, 2015  1:52 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Just realized that, that was my worst post I've ever made...

I beg to differ.
(Dec. 12, 2015  10:02 PM)Meta madness Wrote: This confirmed for bursts?
Anyway took a pic with my burst today,will post later.
Awesome stuff. Thanks for sharing.
(Dec. 23, 2015  1:18 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Now, the main question...do they know about beyblade? Yes they do...

One of the employees and I were having a conversation about the WBBA and how the beyblades originated in the location. As it is official Takara Tomy gear, there isn't any stadiums and what not available there carp of currently as they recently got the Burst Equipment.

[Image: u9ziOhk.jpg]
I'm not here to advertise The Jungles non-beyblade information so yeah...

So if you live in LA an...want a burst... Come here, limited beyblades at the moment but....better than importing yo.

I really gotta head down there soon and see the new stuff, probably pick up Odin or Kerbeus. I'd be over there in a heartbeat if they had Wyvern, though.
This will definitely help with getting Burst on it's own two feet in LA, I may try to pick up a bunch of Burst stuff and do something similar to Burst Onto The Scene so that bladers who don't own Burst parts can make their own combinations for the event, maybe even take them home.
Yeah,possibly...just gotta wait a few weeks for the stock increase.
Do they ship out? I would love to get some online purchases from them.
It's cool that this shop exist, but those prices aren't good. I could actually get a Beyblade imported from Japan for cheaper than that.
(Dec. 23, 2015  8:57 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Do they ship out? I would love to get some online purchases from them.

Off the top of my head, cannot say yes or no. Though I'll be sure to ask if possible...

Though according to there site. It seems that shipping is possible, from the U.S to elsewhere (Not sure where else too) again, I cannot give off a lot of information via-shipping as I've stated I don't have a lot of history with them besides talking about the WBBA.
Well, good news for Beyblade, and us, ultimately : Beyblade appears to have been very popular as a Christmas present in Japanese families this year. A lot of B-18 and B-08 were given to kids, and the actual December releases are not even out yet.

And yo, Meta madness, thank you for posting the details about that shop and its products. You guys definitely need to get in touch with the staff there to see if there is any way you could promote upcoming Beyblade tournaments.
(Dec. 25, 2015  10:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, good news for Beyblade, and us, ultimately : Beyblade appears to have been very popular as a Christmas present in Japanese families this year. A lot of B-18 and B-08 were given to kids, and the actual December releases are not even out yet.

Nice, seems like it has the opportunity to boom in 2016
Sounds like there was a burst boom this month.
(Dec. 23, 2015  9:39 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: It's cool that this shop exist, but those prices aren't good. I could actually get a Beyblade imported from Japan for cheaper than that.

Um well duh considering they're importing it for a similar price and then adding to it to make a profit...
Came home for Christmas and opened this lot ...

[Image: QPDWE3c.jpg]

So impressed with Burst at the moment. It's great fun, feels very balanced and the designs - from the beautiful Layers to the clever stadium design - all strike me as very well thought out and intuitive. On top of that, everything is so beautiful! I am so excited for Burst and to see how it develops!
2 questions:

1) Do I want to play Burst format or nah? Pros/Cons etc. (Preferably a higher level blader could answer this for me)

2) Is a BB-10 legal for Burst albeit not too practical for catching bey parts?
Good luck catching parts. BB-10 should never be legalized. Consider the old beyblade; most people don't have those stadiums. So it makes sense. Unlike this.
(Dec. 26, 2015  4:45 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: 2 questions:

1) Do I want to play Burst format or nah? Pros/Cons etc. (Preferably a higher level blader could answer this for me)

2) Is a BB-10 legal for Burst albeit not too practical for catching bey parts?

1. I would say some pros are that Burst brings a whole new factor to the game; bursting. You can win by bursting your opponent, but you also have to make sure you don't burst either. Instead just trying to defend yourself from getting KOed by attack types, you have to consider getting bursted.

A con would have to be the tooth wear for the layers. This applies more to beyblades with sharp teeth, as the rest just wear down extremely slow. But the wearing of sharp teeth is the biggest con. Another con would be when the beyblades burst at the same time, making it hard to make a ruling on who won.

I (personally) say it's worth getting into Burst

2. Can't answer this one, sorry.
The walls are so different, so I see no possibility in BB-10 being legalized.
(Dec. 23, 2015  12:51 PM)Alta Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2015  1:18 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Now, the main question...do they know about beyblade? Yes they do...

One of the employees and I were having a conversation about the WBBA and how the beyblades originated in the location. As it is official Takara Tomy gear, there isn't any stadiums and what not available there carp of currently as they recently got the Burst Equipment.

[Image: u9ziOhk.jpg]
I'm not here to advertise The Jungles non-beyblade information so yeah...

So if you live in LA an...want a burst... Come here, limited beyblades at the moment but....better than importing yo.

I really gotta head down there soon and see the new stuff, probably pick up Odin or Kerbeus. I'd be over there in a heartbeat if they had Wyvern, though.
This will definitely help with getting Burst on it's own two feet in LA, I may try to pick up a bunch of Burst stuff and do something similar to Burst Onto The Scene so that bladers who don't own Burst parts can make their own combinations for the event, maybe even take them home.
Jeez Meta madness where do you live? there's no Takara Tomy or even Hasbro beyblades in Philippines. Like They're only selling Infinity Nado now it sux. I really wanted to get wyvang but it hurtz to tell about it :C. Luckily i was able to buy Bandid Goreim. So sad.
He said lives in Los angelos, in this thread.
(Dec. 26, 2015  5:21 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: He said lives in Los angelos, in this thread.
Oh sorry i didn't read it luls , lucky him , but i didn't check Toys R Us yet, i hope there's legit beyblades there :C
(Dec. 26, 2015  5:24 AM)Get Rekt Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2015  5:21 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: He said lives in Los angelos, in this thread.
Oh sorry i didn't read it luls , lucky him , but i didn't check Toys R Us yet, i hope there's legit beyblades there :C

No more. Latest I've seen is Saramandra.
(Dec. 26, 2015  9:06 AM)xVaretyr Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2015  5:24 AM)Get Rekt Wrote:

No more. Latest I've seen is Saramandra.
Did you check in Shang Ri La Plaza? i found out beyblades are only in selected branches.