Beyblade Random Thoughts

Black Dranzer MF's go for sale so little nowadays that it is really hard to estimate it's value. However, I think a $175 evaluation is fair, considering the market.
(Dec. 14, 2015  2:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, it is incredibly rare, but whoever added that value must have had a reason. In any case, I would definitely agreee with increasing its given value, but at the same time, the market interest is very low right now, so nothing really sells for two hundred dollars anymore.

So would that mean I should be able to find it for less than that? I'm really interested in finding one. I've been lurking for years and searching places passively, but now am more proactive about finding some.

(Dec. 14, 2015  3:01 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Black Dranzer MF's go for sale so little nowadays that it is really hard to estimate it's value. However, I think a $175 evaluation is fair, considering the market.

would that be for NIB or mint?
could you estimate how many were made?
Okay because I was (am) looking for a Black Dranzer MF and was quoted $300 USD for a NIB one, when the chart says I shouldn't pay more than $80 for it.
[/quote]

you got point

(Dec. 14, 2015  2:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote: [quote='CHEHEN-FIREFIRE' pid='1300465' dateline='1450057555']
when all this things like pricechart will be moved to beywiki

When people start helping ? I understand that a lot of people are busy with the end of semester at school, but so far, the contributions are very low compared to what everyone could do.

lol, i really want to help but i'm on hittus from janury 4th due to exam. but i will help as soon as exam ends, by the way of staying updated i will add all good places to buy beys in mumbai india. so many can find rare beys easily
(Dec. 14, 2015  3:05 AM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote: Okay because I was (am) looking for a Black Dranzer MF and was quoted $300 USD for a NIB one, when the chart says I shouldn't pay more than $80 for it.

you got point

(Dec. 14, 2015  2:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2015  2:45 AM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote: when all this things like pricechart will be moved to beywiki

When people start helping ? I understand that a lot of people are busy with the end of semester at school, but so far, the contributions are very low compared to what everyone could do.

lol, i really want to help but i'm on hittus from janury 4th due to exam. but i will help as soon as exam ends, by the way of staying updated i will add all good places to buy beys in mumbai india. so many can find rare beys easily

Would you be able to help me find a black dranzer MF for a reasonable price?
(Dec. 14, 2015  3:10 AM)...Beyblade? Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2015  3:05 AM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote: Okay because I was (am) looking for a Black Dranzer MF and was quoted $300 USD for a NIB one, when the chart says I shouldn't pay more than $80 for it.

you got point

(Dec. 14, 2015  2:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2015  2:45 AM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote: when all this things like pricechart will be moved to beywiki

ok i will help. but i mean i will help to move beywiki articles anyways pm me i can help you find black dranzer ms for cheapest
(Dec. 14, 2015  3:26 AM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2015  3:10 AM)...Beyblade? Wrote:

you got point

(Dec. 14, 2015  2:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote: When people start helping ? I understand that a lot of people are busy with the end of semester at school, but so far, the contributions are very low compared to what everyone could do.

ok i will help. but i mean i will help to move beywiki articles anyways pm me i can help you find black dranzer ms for cheapest

He said Black Dranzer MF, which is very rare and it's unlikely you'll find it.
Does anyone know how much the value of a hasbro beyblade goes up by if it's mint and has the box included?

also, is the BB-10 stadium still the best?
(Dec. 14, 2015  4:23 AM)...Beyblade? Wrote: Does anyone know how much the value of a hasbro beyblade goes up by if it's mint and has the box included?

also, is the BB-10 stadium still the best?

Usually the difference between new-in-box and opened mint is not really that significant. It only matters if the Beyblade is very worn out or that paint has chipped.

Yes, the BeyStadium Attack Type will remain the best stadium for Metal Fight Beyblade.
(Dec. 14, 2015  4:23 AM)...Beyblade? Wrote: Does anyone know how much the value of a hasbro beyblade goes up by if it's mint and has the box included?
This would be better suited in the questions thread, but it really depends on which Beyblade it is. Mercury Anubis would obviously get you more than Rock Orso, and Black Dranzer F would obviously get you much more than both.

Whatever it may be, you'll most likely get more for it on YJA than you would on Ebay.

(Dec. 14, 2015  4:23 AM)...Beyblade? Wrote: also, is the BB-10 stadium still the best?

For Metal Fight Beyblade, absolutely. If you're playing Burst you should just pick up the appropriate stadium though since that's the proper one for the format.

Edit: Ninja'd.
Wow, there will somehow be gold versions of the first four Beyblade Burst Layers (Valkyrie, Spriggan, Ragnaruk and Kerbeus) available in the February issue (released in January 2016) probably through the usual CoroCoro scratching lottery :

I doubt I would win it this time, but if anyone wants to try it, Amazon.co.jp has it for pre-order at least a week before release and since it is just a magazine, they can ship directly from Japan, so you do not need an account with a Japanese address.

But of course, if you do end up winning it (and ask me before scratching anything because you could mess it up like I did twice already hah), then you would have to send it to OkinawamTS so that, from Japan, he can claim your prize by sending the ticket to CoroCoro and then ship the prize to you.

Well, TAKARA-TOMY does one thing right : they appear to have hired two DJs this time, one red and another blue.
http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/shibisha_chunli/GALLERY/show_image.html?id=13597390&no=4
http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/shibisha_chunli/GALLERY/show_image.html?id=13597390&no=5

But then they do something wrong : use the Burst BeyStadium for the finals ...
(Dec. 14, 2015  3:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, TAKARA-TOMY does one thing right : they appear to have hired two DJs this time, one red and another blue.
http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/shibisha_chunli...97390&no=4
http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/shibisha_chunli...97390&no=5

But then they do something wrong : use the Burst BeyStadium for the finals ...

That's interesting. But didn't they sort of do the same thing last time when they hired Blader Ken? Speaking of Blader Ken, I wonder if he's still working for the company? Right before the release of Beyblade Burst I saw someone going by that username listed on Takara's rankings, but it could have easily just been a fan (Or someone else named Ken).

Why was it bad that they used the Burst BeyStadium?

For anyone looking to buy that issue of CoroCoro, it's ¥480, but after shipping to America you'll be paying ¥1344. That's about $11 USD at the current exchange rate. The shipping cost varies depending on where you live, of course, but overall if you live in North America you'll be spending around that price. Amazon will, of course, ship directly to you as Kai-V mentioned.
Thinking about the next system of Burst, I really hope it doesn't add a new part to the Beyblades. Burst really dodged a bullet by making the Beyblades extremely easy to reassemble, because I originally thought that constantly reassembling the Beyblade would be tedious and ruin the game. But adding a new part might muck that up and make it take longer. I don't like to make aimless predictions, but I'm guessing the new system will be either a type of dual-layer system like the Hybrid Wheel system was to the Metal System (hopefully with the hybrid wheels staying together rather than completely disassembling upon bursting) or something to do with the driver, like a Magnacore/Engine Gear/4D thing.
I can't until Hasbro makes burst safe for us, i'm thinking non-burstible. Probably Beyblade "Smash" or Beyblade "Excel".
(Dec. 15, 2015  2:14 AM)Half Nail Wrote: Thinking about the next system of Burst, I really hope it doesn't add a new part to the Beyblades. Burst really dodged a bullet by making the Beyblades extremely easy to reassemble, because I originally thought that constantly reassembling the Beyblade would be tedious and ruin the game. But adding a new part might muck that up and make it take longer. I don't like to make aimless predictions, but I'm guessing the new system will be either a type of dual-layer system like the Hybrid Wheel system was to the Metal System (hopefully with the hybrid wheels staying together rather than completely disassembling upon bursting) or something to do with the driver, like a Magnacore/Engine Gear/4D thing.

I would really like a separate Track and Tip setup rather than an all-in-one Driver. Different heights and the addition of gimmicked Tracks would be nice. Separating the Driver into two parts wouldn't add to reassembly time, either - the tip wouldn't come off the track when the Beyblade burst.
Yeah, different heights seem like the next logical step for me. A simple snapping connection or something similar to MFB would work perfectly well.
(Dec. 15, 2015  3:54 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Yeah, different heights seem like the next logical step for me. A simple snapping connection or something similar to MFB would work perfectly well.

You can't really burst taller beyblades then..
(Dec. 15, 2015  3:54 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Yeah, different heights seem like the next logical step for me. A simple snapping connection or something similar to MFB would work perfectly well.

(Dec. 14, 2015  2:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote: When people start helping ? I understand that a lot of people are busy with the end of semester at school, but so far, the contributions are very low compared to what everyone could do.

Are we supposed to post somewhere when we do actually put something on the wiki? I've begun transferring over the release calendar for the missing years, so far I've only done 2008.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...blade-Wiki

I've sticked all of the merge related topics, so hopefully they gain more attention.
(Dec. 15, 2015  4:02 AM)Wizard Wrote:

Are we supposed to post somewhere when we do actually put something on the wiki? I've begun transferring over the release calendar for the missing years, so far I've only done 2008.

Yes, if possible, so that nobody works for nothing, in double. What do you mean by "release calendar" ? *Ginga* has given a link to a topic where we have separated all of Beywiki's articles in alphabetical order and it is very important to strike off what has already been done over there. However, there are also threads about other types of articles to properly merge into the existing articles on Beyblade Wiki, all in the Beywiki Project forum.
(Dec. 15, 2015  4:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: What do you mean by "release calendar" ?

On the front page it lists upcoming releases, and then there are archived release calendars from 2001-2005, and 2011-2015. I put up 2008 today, but held off posting anywhere because I couldn't find the proper section to place it in and just did it as a new page.

Edit: Lol, looks like I messed up the BB-# XD
A new commercial for Beyblade Burst by TAKARA-TOMY :
0:17 is especially funny.

And the television cut :
I seriously think those are awesome commercials.
Hell kerbecs left spin

So recently my brother and I have been infatuated by the concept of spin stealing. He's younger than me to he tries to use left spin with all his random beys

Well usually none of the beys he handspins to the left won
But one fine day he decided to hand spin hell kerbecs(he hand spin it to the left). It beat my diablo nemesis 4 times in a row and it almost won against phantom Orion

https://youtu.be/cmLo6JLZA-g

Check out the link the video of the battle is posted above

I wonder if we can use this at tournaments

Credits to ronit for uploading the video to his channel

So recently my brother and I have been infatuated by the concept of spin stealing. He's younger than me to he tries to use left spin with all his random beys

Well usually none of the beys he handspins to the left won
But one fine day he decided to hand spin hell kerbecs(he hand spin it to the left). It beat my diablo nemesis 4 times in a row and it almost won against phantom Orion

https://youtu.be/cmLo6JLZA-g

Check out the link the video of the battle is posted above

I wonder if we can use this at tournaments

Credits to ronit for uploading the video to his channel
A guy I follow on Twitter 3D printed a custom Drigger layer for Beyblade Burst a few weeks ago and he finally put up a video showing it off. This is so cool.