Beyblade Random Thoughts

I just bought hurusodo spread edge on hobby link japan. I got 2 for 1,280 yen.
(Nov. 21, 2015  12:35 AM)ClaraM Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2015  12:19 AM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2015  12:05 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: You're tempting me! Okay, how about my house?

lol

"You're beyblades were stolen." - jinbee

"You mean you won't give them back to me..." - ClaraM

"yeah, pretty much." - Jinbee

"I'm gonna call the beyblade police on you!" - ClaraM

"What are they gonna do? Ban me irl?" - Jinbee

or if Claras past posts have been an indication, she will show you the power of the sith! Though, all things considered. She should probably hide them under her bed...Or in a car...or a new case...I say put them in a pocket.

I say put them anywhere that's not near Jinbee, never know what he'll do lol

Nah the Amaterios is safe with me, but if it's gone... it was my mates that came in, those damn rebels ain't they?
(Nov. 21, 2015  12:53 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2015  12:35 AM)ClaraM Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2015  12:19 AM)Meta madness Wrote: lol

"You're beyblades were stolen." - jinbee

"You mean you won't give them back to me..." - ClaraM

"yeah, pretty much." - Jinbee

"I'm gonna call the beyblade police on you!" - ClaraM

"What are they gonna do? Ban me irl?" - Jinbee

or if Claras past posts have been an indication, she will show you the power of the sith! Though, all things considered. She should probably hide them under her bed...Or in a car...or a new case...I say put them in a pocket.

I say put them anywhere that's not near Jinbee, never know what he'll do lol

Nah the Amaterios is safe with me, but if it's gone... it was my mates that came in, those damn rebels ain't they?

Translation: They will cover my theft.
(Nov. 21, 2015  4:21 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2015  12:53 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2015  12:35 AM)ClaraM Wrote: I say put them anywhere that's not near Jinbee, never know what he'll do lol

Translation: They will cover my theft.

Actually it translates: "GIMME UR BEYS NOW! NEXT ILL ROB STONEY!"
~Stoney~ better look out, they might as well give there beys to Neo for protection once jinbee comes around.
(Nov. 20, 2015  4:06 AM)Angry Face Wrote: I can't be the only one who thinks Deathscyther Oval Accel's abbreviated name was deliberate. Can anybody remember the last time Takara-Tomy was so clever in their naming of a Beyblade or part?

I was thinking of this, then Trident Heavy Claw came to mind...

Trident's abbreviation is probably not an intentional joke lol

If the Deathscyther thing is real that would be pretty cool. Hopefully TT will try to sneak some other references in later, if that's a thing they are doing.
What are you guys even talking about? lol
Clara apparently has too much Burst stuff, so Jinbee and Meta are "offering" to take some (all) of them Tongue_out
No, I'm talking about the abbreviation. Is there something clever about DOA? The only abbreviation I've ever heard this mean is "dead on arrival" and ... I don't see how that would connect, it would obviously be a coincidence.
(Nov. 22, 2015  3:16 AM)Cake Wrote: Clara apparently has too much Burst stuff, so Jinbee and Meta are "offering" to take some (all) of them Tongue_out

Hey... I only have one so far and I am struggling to get any more, so it's a great place to put it.
(Nov. 22, 2015  3:16 AM)Cake Wrote: Clara apparently has too much Burst stuff, so Jinbee and Meta are "offering" to take some (all) of them Tongue_out

it's called giving back to the community, I'd support ClaraM2015 if she supports "Gimme all your bursts right now 2015" then ya know...It'll be magical!
(Nov. 22, 2015  4:21 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: No, I'm talking about the abbreviation. Is there something clever about DOA? The only abbreviation I've ever heard this mean is "dead on arrival" and ... I don't see how that would connect, it would obviously be a coincidence.

(Nov. 20, 2015  4:24 AM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2015  4:10 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2015  4:06 AM)Angry Face Wrote: I can't be the only one who thinks Deathscyther Oval Accel's abbreviated name was deliberate. Can anybody remember the last time Takara-Tomy was so clever in their naming of a Beyblade or part?

Dead on arrival ? Death of auto-tune ? Am I missing something hah ? http://www.acronymfinder.com/DOA.html

Yes, obviously you missed Deathscyther's connection to the Department of Agriculture. Serious

Are there really no other, even unintentional, examples of something like this in previous generations?

(Nov. 22, 2015  3:08 AM)Cake Wrote: Trident's abbreviation is probably not an intentional joke lol

I did not know this. But honestly, I suspect things like this will start to happen more frequently as new parts are released and new letters are added... #TheMoreYouKnow
Why would you hide the real content of your post in a spoiler ... Confused

I think it's really reaching.
Decided my disks needed some polishing
They look better than they did out of the box, like chrome
Damn that's even better than mine! I use blue tack to wipe it and does a decent job.
Its amazing some of the NIB stuff you can find when you clean out your closet.
Wish I could do that but I always open the boxes Unhappy
Always had the urge to eat your brand new Burst Beyblades ? TAKARA-TOMY has heard your desperate calls and is releasing on December 14th a pack of two gummy candies in the shape of some Beyblade Burst : http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%83%8F%E3%83%...B018DI8KHA

This package appears to come with eight sticker sheets that have actual BeyCodes for you to scan and get Beypoints from. I think TAKARA-TOMY is stretching the "keep people's head in the BeyCloud at all times, in all spheres of life" slightly too far ... In any case, according to the description, the sticker sheets are supposed to be customizing, so of varying colours compared to the original release of the Beyblades, but clearly, on the back of the package, if those are even real Beyblade-sized sticker sheets, the colours are all the same.
(Nov. 26, 2015  3:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Always had the urge to eat your brand new Burst Beyblades ? TAKARA-TOMY has heard your desperate calls and is releasing on December 14th a pack of two gummy candies in the shape of some Beyblade Burst : http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%83%8F%E3%83%...B018DI8KHA

This package appears to come with eight sticker sheets that have actual BeyCodes for you to scan and get Beypoints from. I think TAKARA-TOMY is stretching the "keep people's head in the BeyCloud at all times, in all spheres of life" slightly too far ... In any case, according to the description, the sticker sheets are supposed to be customizing, so of varying colours compared to the original release of the Beyblades, but clearly, on the back of the package, if those are even real Beyblade-sized sticker sheets, the colours are all the same.

Pre-ordered a bunch of these last night. They look delicious!
But why would you do that hah.
(Nov. 26, 2015  4:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote: But why would you do that hah.

1. Because I have an addiction problem
  2. Because I guessed they'd be yummy
  3. Just because lol

Take your pick..... XD
Why wouldn't anyone buy them? If they're actual stickers I'll be all over them!!! My Beys are in horrible shape sticker-wise
(Nov. 26, 2015  4:22 PM)gankoba Wrote: Why wouldn't anyone buy them? If they're actual stickers I'll be all over them!!! My Beys are in horrible shape sticker-wise

Well... I glue them or not use the sticker, so they don't wear, when I only display them, then it would be the moment I will use the stickers
I honestly love cola-flavoured gummies, so if these actually come with new sticker styles, I'm interested. If they're just the same stickers as earlier models – as the back of the package seems to indicate? – that seems really like a wasted opportunity.

EDIT: Actually, looking at them, it's obvious that they're Beyblade stickers but not actually stickers intended to go on the Beyblade. So that big pic of Valkyrie is one sticker, for example. Uh ... kind of cool I guess?

Would be a fun giveaway item. haha
(Nov. 26, 2015  9:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I honestly love cola-flavoured gummies, so if these actually come with new sticker styles, I'm interested. If they're just the same stickers as earlier models – as the back of the package seems to indicate? – that seems really like a wasted opportunity.

EDIT: Actually, looking at them, it's obvious that they're Beyblade stickers but not actually stickers intended to go on the Beyblade. So that big pic of Valkyrie is one sticker, for example. Uh ... kind of cool I guess?

Would be a fun giveaway item. haha

1st Place: Amaterios Aero Assault! Congrats Joyful_3
2nd Place: Odin Central Blow! You did a great job Smile
3rd Place: Uh, we had some gummies left over...but this Valkyrie sticker is nice, huh? Unsmith