Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Nov. 15, 2015  7:54 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2015  1:09 AM)gankoba Wrote: What I'm worried about, is eventually they'll run out of alphabet to use in the acronyms. What are they going to do about it?

Beyblade Burst ends at that point. Enjoy it while it lasts.

The best part will be near the end, where they are forced to start using all the unloved (unless you're playing Scrabble) oddball letters.

Iapetus Yoke Kerf will be the last released Burst. Calling it now.
(Nov. 15, 2015  8:15 AM)Cake Wrote: The best part will be near the end, where they are forced to start using all the unloved (unless you're playing Scrabble) oddball letters.
Iapetus Yoke Kerf will be the last released Burst. Calling it now.

More like Ignus Yoga King, an aggressive bey with Jade style balls in its disk and a driver that resembles a cross between RDF and Edge such that it also looks like an inverted chess king.
What is the topic here please? ^-^'
Read the OP, and you'll find your answer.
OKay thanks, I didn't understand what was "thoughts" ^^' I'm french Smile

Please, after Excalibur Force Extreme, Evileye Wing Needle/random booster 2, Yggdrasil Ring Gyro and Neptune Armed Zephyr, what are the next releases please ?
Believe me, if there are no other release topics so far after those, it means that we really do not know what the other future releases are. As soon as we will know, new threads about them will be created here.
We have no idea yet, only ~4 unreased burst beys come to light at a time and it'll be a short while before the next batch of names arrive.
(Nov. 15, 2015  7:42 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: What is the topic here please? ^-^'

spinning tops called...beyblades...and anything related to said spinning top.
With a few exceptions like non-hypothetical questions and non-generalized thoughts on new releases belonging elsewhere. For the most part though, anything goes.
I was seeing old closed threads. So I found this

Kai-V Wrote:Anyway, all the good launching techniques are already on Beywiki as far as I know.

So can anyone give me complete list of launching techniques?
here:-

Standard
Slide Shoot
Gattyaki
Banking
Weak Shooting
Catapult shoot

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...Techniques

here, the WBO wiki has it :v
ok kai-v said 'all the good launching technique are on BEYWIKI' so i got confused i thought what would be "not so good techniques" lol.
anyway Maximum Dranzer its beywiki not wbowiki
that it would lead to confusions cuz Beywiki and Beyblade Wikia may sound similar Tongue_out

but since they're merging .. it doesn't make a difference XD
(Nov. 16, 2015  9:52 AM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: that it would lead to confusions cuz Beywiki and Beyblade Wikia may sound similar Tongue_out

It's called Beyblade Wiki, not Beyblade Wikia. And yes, they are merging, so this is a moot point Smile
(Nov. 15, 2015  10:50 PM)Meta madness Wrote:

Yes of course I know that x) But I did'nt know what topic about Beyblade ^^
(Nov. 16, 2015  1:03 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2015  10:50 PM)Meta madness Wrote:

Yes of course I know that x) But I did'nt know what topic about Beyblade ^^

anything based them really.
TAKARA-TOMY is planning to add Beyblade Burst arcade machines, probably in toy shops in Japan, where it looks like a capsule is won. It is weird because I would have guessed this was definitely the method to obtain the BG-01 capsule Layers, but the set can already be pre-ordered without having to win any arcade machine game, so if that is how they end up being made 'available', the exclusivity is really lost hah.

So all in all, we may start seeing parts that are only available through these Japanese arcade machines, or TAKARA-TOMY has designed an arcade machine that will really serve no purpose and be a loss of money considering that the whole set of Layers can be pre-ordered without playing the arcade game.

It also implies that TAKARA-TOMY may try a very similar strategy as for the "Rare Bey Get Battle" and how you have to pay points (in the case of arcade machines, probably money) and hope to win the game before having a chance at obtaining the exclusive part or Beyblade. I personally dislike this mindset.
Kinda wished I had that arcade machine here, would gamble all the way!
This really porking sucks, in hindsight it's a good idea but it'll make collecting so much harder.
(Nov. 17, 2015  1:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote: So all in all, we may start seeing parts that are only available through these Japanese arcade machines, or TAKARA-TOMY has designed an arcade machine that will really serve no purpose and be a loss of money considering that the whole set of Layers can be pre-ordered without playing the arcade game.

I really hope that any exclusive parts released through arcade machines aren't required to maintain a competitive collection. Wyvang was hard enough to get - pork, I still don't have two of them. If TT releases some extremely strong parts (like the case is with Wyvang) and then makes it difficult and/or expensive to obtain them, it's even more of a pay-to-win game model than Beyblade already is.
Mannnn I would pork that machine up with my video game skills Grin