Beyblade Random Thoughts

I couldn't even beat the stock Beyblades, which is what I mostly battled against.

I might make a fifth one as a leader but maybe use one of the four as one of them.
Really like ya, J.I.N.B.E.E.

Would be fun to just have a good ol random combo epic spinning match of the year with ya.
(Oct. 30, 2015  8:15 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Really like ya, J.I.N.B.E.E.

Would be fun to just have a good ol random combo epic spinning match of the year with ya.

I'll use my best combo of them four!

Which happens to be Tornado Leone WA130RSF believe it or not but it's only from random battles, so it might not be the best. I would like to have random combo battles, truth be told, I usually prefer that over using top tier combos because it's fun to see the random combos recoil or just destroy each other quickly.

Now where did I put that M145GF?
Hey,won't critic your preferred combo.

Since mine is Flame Wolf H145d (Which will get rekt in an instant) though i agree some combos are better for random fun play rather than for op battles.

Gotta let that recoil fly ya know. Torch Chronos 100HF, sucker is like sonic once it gets hit.
(Oct. 30, 2015  8:27 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Hey,won't critic your preferred combo.

Since mine is Flame Wolf H145d (Which will get rekt in an instant) though i agree some combos are better for random fun play rather than for op battles.

Gotta let that recoil fly ya know. Torch Chronos 100HF, sucker is like sonic once it gets hit.

The weird thing was that the reason I started making these combos was because the Black Gil CW looked nice on Poison.
(Oct. 30, 2015  8:29 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2015  8:27 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Hey,won't critic your preferred combo.

The weird thing was that the reason I started making these combos was because the Black Gil CW looked nice on Poison.

Hmm, interesting.

Poison is beautiful in random battles!
Okay I tried M145GF and it's actually more tame than I thought, but it's probably GFs off centred edge. Meh I weren't gonna use it since GF is a part from Zero G and I want to use parts as if they were still in the Metal Fury/Masters/Fusion era, as in the show at that time GF was probably not made yet.
In Limited, if you really want to use M145, I would recommend something like (MF-H) Lightning L-Drago M145Q. Q is pretty much the only bottom that makes the beyblade jumps aggressively, from my own ''experience''
(Oct. 31, 2015  1:54 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: In Limited, if you really want to use M145, I would recommend something like (MF-H) Lightning L-Drago M145Q. Q is pretty much the only bottom that makes the beyblade jumps aggressively, from my own ''experience''

hope you're not being serious in a random and fun beyblade battle discussion.
I mean, if you want to have a decent beyblade that will actually jump and maybe win :')
Waiting for new releases is kind of boring Unhappy
I wish I lived in America and had a bunch of friends that also liked Beyblade. Everyone I know thinks I'm stupid for playing with toy tops Unhappy
(Oct. 31, 2015  3:01 AM)gankoba Wrote: Waiting for new releases is kind of boring Unhappy
I wish I lived in America and had a bunch of friends that also liked Beyblade. Everyone I know thinks I'm stupid for playing with toy tops Unhappy

At least you have the priviledge, unlike almost everyone in Japan, to know that something is coming up this month and what it is, hah.
(Oct. 30, 2015  8:37 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2015  8:29 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

Hmm, interesting.

Poison is beautiful in random battles!

It certainly is, especially when pretending it can damage Beyblades.

I made the gang leader beyblade Hell Serpent T125FS, the Hell wheel in theory is suppose to be wide and useful for wide range attacks and Stamina, which is determined by FS and the T125 is meant to stabilise it and add more friction to the attack for the wide range attack to have more power.

And of course, like all the random combos I made yesterday, it still sucks, but fun nonetheless.
So am I the only one really confused about what's going on at Sonokong? They've been selling Beyblades for a while now, it's just kinda unexpected to me that they skipped out on Burst.
Burst has only been out since July, so seems premature to conclude that they won't do it at all.
How late are they usually? I mean, it's been nearly 5 months...

I'd be happy if they did release it though. Makes it way easier to get the Random Booster ones.
(Oct. 31, 2015  8:41 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: How late are they usually? I mean, it's been nearly 5 months...

That is not a very long time. Especially since the anime hasn't started.
Ah, I see what you're saying. They'd actually be smarter to release it at the same time of the anime.
The lack of monthly giveaways is disturbing....or is it a dramatic build up to a new credit wave!
I can't get over how cool Burst Beys look. Love the clear crystal like layer, the divers too, super colorful. Sometimes I just sit and look through a Bey through the light. The disks kinda get all grimey after a while though, chrome would have been nice.

I love the weight and sound the Beys make in your hand too! The clinks they make, makes it fun to just toss them from hand to hand...

Spinning sound is nice too, almost like an electric saw or something. Also the sounds when the hit another Bey, almost sounds metallic. Then the bursts, awesome, make me jump every time.
For some reason, I personally don't like their sound at all. I always feel like they're unbalanced and shaky. At least, Bursts are without any hesitation way more powerful than Plastics.
I definitely wish Burst wasn't quite so loud, and the fact that the stadium barrier is a big echo chamber doesn't help. But I do like the clinking sounds and such, too. :')

I also actually like that "unbalance" is a core element of Burst's design. Deathscyther is a stamina machine, but seeing the way it crazily moves back towards the center of the stadium gives it so much more "life." Same with Odin's wobbliness. Definitely the design lineage of Zero-G showing through.
(Nov. 02, 2015  10:22 PM)Sniper Wrote: The lack of monthly giveaways is disturbing....or is it a dramatic build up to a new credit wave!

That could be a massive possibility actually and when it comes down to it. That is the primary forces of action. Since that would be the reason I side with as of the moment.
(Nov. 06, 2015  5:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I definitely wish Burst wasn't quite so loud, and the fact that the stadium barrier is a big echo chamber doesn't help. But I do like the clinking sounds and such, too. :')

I also actually like that "unbalance" is a core element of Burst's design. Deathscyther is a stamina machine, but seeing the way it crazily moves back towards the center of the stadium gives it so much more "life." Same with Odin's wobbliness. Definitely the design lineage of Zero-G showing through.

As Bey Bard said stadium's cover make sounds louder but there must be way to fix it and that cover is removable right? I don't have one so I can't say much

As far as sounds goes MissingNo. I know why you don't like that sound. It cracking sound and wobbling make you feel like it will break but I will not I tested it burst ir really durable and reliable. I have tested above beyblade standard test. Like droping from 10 feets launching it on rock. Launching it in stadium 2000 times. But it still in mint to great condition (this is reason I don't have a proper collection. Lol) but I can't say it about teeth. Wearing is scary. But you can modify it for street battle and practice. But in a way that I will stay legal and not affect it's performance. Like putting paper or something in teeth
Wait... Deathscyther is good for stamina? I thought Wyvern was better..

How lol.... its so unbalanced and like all the plastic weight is on one side.