Beyblade Random Thoughts

You guys are having a double discussion; OkinawamTS already confirmed most of the things that have been posted here in the Amaterios Aero Assault topic, where this actually belongs hah.
Hey @[originalzankye], you know how you have those videos with the Burst battles in the Extreme Beystadium? Check this out. It fits perfect, the doors open and everything. It's awesome. Maybe not so good for filming, but for playing it is super cool. Try this out guys if you have one, it is super fun and breaks up the monotony if you have to get in those 200 launches everyday.
Let me tell you, that would make an awesome old beyblade stadium for the anime!

Now I have to make that as well!
(Sep. 18, 2015  7:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I definitely can't blame anyone who wants to wait for this problem to be resolved before getting into Burst. It's absurd how fast some of these parts wear down. But I do think that Takara-Tomy will eventually resolve it, to some degree.

It's not ok when Valkyrie breaks faster than Ralph's heart. But seriously, I really hope TT does do something to fix the issue. Releasing the Layer boosters is like saying "we're fixing the problem by making you pay more" (if they're even a "response" to the issue...).
(Sep. 19, 2015  11:20 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Let me tell you, that would make an awesome old beyblade stadium for the anime!

Now I have to make that as well!

Knowing Hasbro, it'll be an official stadium, lol.
I think they will be fixing the issue by outclassing Valkyrie with a better attack type that doesn't have tooth wear problems. It seems to be the case with Amaterios and I really think it will be the case with Excalibur as well
Ran some Burst tests today & it looks like Deathscyther Heavy Survive will be my go-to combo if I attend any Burst tournaments in the near future. Wasn't expecting Deathscyther to be as overpowered as it is, despite what some people have said, but I guess that $20 I spent was worth it.
Might have to do some testing with Oval. Had some results at the BeyLunch today that need clarification.
(Sep. 19, 2015  8:45 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Ran some Burst tests today & it looks like Deathscyther Heavy Survive will be my go-to combo if I attend any Burst tournaments in the near future. Wasn't expecting Deathscyther to be as overpowered as it is, despite what some people have said, but I guess that $20 I spent was worth it.

I don't think it's "overpowered," there's just a real Stamina Wheel in the game now. Ragnaruk certainly wasn't one.

Also, try Spread over Heavy.
After our burst event yesterday it's clear deathscyther is vulnerable to attack combos such as spriggin heavy accel / Valk although it's not always the given win at the moment I don't think there is a go to op combo.
Yeah it is good for stamina, but Kerbeus is better for defense.
nice, all 3 gens of beyblade have a different status input on cerberus/Kerberus, makes it refreshing!
For the past couple of weeks, blakedude1's been beating IOnlyUseQuake's and my Valkyrie and Kerbeus combos with just his Ragnaruk Central Survive. He tried out KM4ADB's Ragnaruk Central Accel this past Tuesday and still beat us with frightening consistency. My Valkyrie also lost a tooth during a burst one of his Ragnaruks caused... :'c

basically blakedude's new catchphrase is "you just got ragnarekt!" and we dubbed him the Ragna-wrecker
Man you guys better step your game up. Nothing you can really do with a worn Valkyrie, but Kerbeus should be able to take him. Lol @ his catchphrase and nickname
hoping my starting set of Star Breakers comes in tomorrow!

Best 100 I've ever spent,Well no not really couldda got it cheaper but hey...it was there at the moment... simply for stickers. Pfft, as a good man once said, I ain't afraid to spend money on something I want.
it would be really interesting if there was a format where you made a beyblade for your opponent to use.

Ban list:
Torch/aries
proto
m145
q(first mold)

that would be so interesting hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
(Sep. 20, 2015  9:22 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: it would be really interesting if there was a format where you made a beyblade for your opponent to use.

Ban list:
Torch/aries
proto
m145
q(first mold)

that would be so interesting hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

How is that banned?
I really don't think it would be interesting. No matter what parts you ban, people will just make the worst combo possible.
How about Aries M145RF/MS ?
At least, your combo is usable. Anything with M145RF (in attack mode, of course) isn't.
IIRC Kai-V had some success with Variares M145RF in Zero-G.
I dunno if a 1 hit k.o bey would be classified to be stable.
Well today I apparently did launch at least two hundred times and beat my BeyLogger's (a Montrealer's hah) record of shoot power with 1250. Who knew, I can do it myself hah.

Also it is really worth it to gain BeyPoints right now with the Defense Type special.