Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Sep. 27, 2014  2:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It is weird that Canada could have so much more at the moment; is Hasbro really misevaluating where their main audience and profit really lie ?

It is true that, personally, my local Toys "R" Us barely has real Beyblades in stock right now, but I do remember seeing Faceoff Sets from Shogun Steel still.
What's interesting is that the Targets down here are still releasing Legends, but all the Toys R Us that I've been to lately are completely cleared out. I did mention this to him, but he seemed to have no knowledge of whether or not we'll be getting shipments in the future.
It should be your store manager or even the owner submitting the orders for new shipments, so I would understand if your coworker had no idea, hah.
(Sep. 27, 2014  2:30 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Had my first shift as Toys R Us today and when I asked a coworker if we have Beyblades, he said we don't carry them anymore. All that's left are Beywarriorz, which the store is still trying to get rid of.

Wow same with my TRU's. All they have is beywarriorz. I have to check that big toysrus in NYC when i go next month and maybe ask again if they still carry beyblades and got legends.
For me, I'm yet to see anything Legends aside Hyperblades, but with that being said- all of my stores (Walmart, Kmart, Target, etc.) have Legends (though they sell quickly) yet TRU recently redid it's "Boys" isle- giving only a few racks of space for leftover Stadiums and Raiderz.

It'd be weird that TRU would suddenly just stop selling when clearly there are new products from Hasbro to be sold.
(Sep. 27, 2014  2:52 AM)UltimateOrion Wrote: Wow same with my TRU's. All they have is beywarriorz. I have to check that big toysrus in NYC when i go next month and maybe ask again if they still carry beyblades and got legends.
When was the last time you went into the big TRU? I was there at the very end of July and they didn't even have Beywarriorz.
(Sep. 27, 2014  3:01 AM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2014  2:52 AM)UltimateOrion Wrote: Wow same with my TRU's. All they have is beywarriorz. I have to check that big toysrus in NYC when i go next month and maybe ask again if they still carry beyblades and got legends.
When was the last time you went into the big TRU? I was there at the very end of July and they didn't even have Beywarriorz.

I went there August 24th. I am going in October to check again.
Been so long since I last posted.
What's up with the big bang Pegasus in the fang Leone packages. But at least I have legends at my Walmart (finally)
(Sep. 27, 2014  12:07 PM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote: Been so long since I last posted.
What's up with the big bang Pegasus in the fang Leone packages. But at least I have legends at my Walmart (finally)

You found a defect.
BUY IT.
Couldn't, and its probably gone by now. That could have been worth something too.
Ah well
(Sep. 28, 2014  4:09 AM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote: Couldn't, and its probably gone by now. That could have been worth something too.
Ah well

It's so much rare, I never seen one in my life. Go to the Wal-Mart and cross your fingers, perhaps it's still there.
Launch a Beyblade from Takao Kinomiya's bottom ? Why not :

[Image: 8BIUes9.jpg]

[Image: uufp97H.jpg]
Words can't describe how perfect that is.
Why not indeed?
I was never a fan of the BBG-07 launcher, but I've been using mine a lot lately and now it's my preferred launcher of choice. Loving the grip and easy disassembly; too bad my compact launchers break so easily!
Hey everyone did you all know that not only is the Blitz 4d metal wheel outclassed in attack, but they also tend to break with many uses. its due to the core being really thin. its like the Lightning Wheel and how it Breaks with many uses. Omega's core is very similar but it does not have any breakage issues.
Yes, we know, you just post the same message on WBO Random Toughts.
Isn't this is where my message is supposed to be posted?
Yes, sure.
i think it would be the coolest thing for beyblade to come out with some kind of new season continuing the 1st few seasons with the original cast, like digimon is doing right now.
(Sep. 28, 2014  4:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

That is some amazing stuff.
Best product of BSB.

(Sep. 30, 2014  6:39 AM)BBXtremist Wrote: i think it would be the coolest thing for beyblade to come out with some kind of new season continuing the 1st few seasons with the original cast, like digimon is doing right now.

Always something I'd be willing to see.
But prices of Plastics and HMS would go through the roof at announcement.
(Oct. 01, 2014  2:04 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2014  6:39 AM)BBXtremist Wrote: i think it would be the coolest thing for beyblade to come out with some kind of new season continuing the 1st few seasons with the original cast, like digimon is doing right now.

If they create a new season of Plastic/HMS beyblade, they will also release new Plastic/HMS beys. It goes like that.
(Oct. 01, 2014  3:25 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2014  2:04 AM)Neo Wrote:

If they create a new season of Plastic/HMS beyblade, they will also release new Plastic/HMS beys. It goes like that.

I doubt they would continue a defunct series.
It would be a reboot, most likely.
Just imagine, Hasbro and Takara Tomy start to re-release the original Plastics/HMS beys, with stronger material. Dranzer GT and Dragoon GT for 15$ at Wal-Mart.
I had absolutely NO idea this existed, Sparks FX Wing Pegasus comes with a sticker sheet?

[Image: 5mzoj.jpg]

How was I unaware of it as I never got these in my other ones.
(Oct. 01, 2014  4:08 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I had absolutely NO idea this existed, Sparks FX Wing Pegasus comes with a sticker sheet?

[Image: 5mzoj.jpg]

How was I unaware of it as I never got these in my other ones.

Wut ? I never seen such thing. Hasbro never put stickers in all the beys I buyed.