Beyblade Random Thoughts

I'm sick of these stupid Synchrome's messing up my launcher.

I don't know how you guys can control them. It hurts.
(Sep. 05, 2014  4:17 AM)Neo Wrote: I'm sick of these stupid Synchrome's messing up my launcher.

They're easier to control via string launcher *smooth* Grin
(Sep. 05, 2014  5:44 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2014  4:17 AM)Neo Wrote: I'm sick of these stupid Synchrome's messing up my launcher.

That's my problem.
I've used 4 String launchers. They all have trouble with Synchromes.
(Sep. 05, 2014  6:04 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2014  5:44 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:

That's my problem.

Lol .. Then its probably coz you're used to plastics and not MFB
(Sep. 05, 2014  11:51 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2014  6:04 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2014  5:44 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: They're easier to control via string launcher *smooth* Grin

That's my problem.

Lol .. Then its probably coz you're used to plastics and not MFB

Well it's been like this since way before I started using Plastic gens.
Awkward moment you forgot you had a perfect good unused Takara F230 laying in your room.
That awkward moment when you have a NIB Gladiator Bahamdia in your room collecting dust for a week now.
(Sep. 06, 2014  6:59 AM)MBF1 Wrote: That awkward moment when you have a NIB Gladiator Bahamdia in your room collecting dust for a week now.

Awkward moment you have a NIP World Championship Wing Pegasus, 2 Super Deck Set, Some random Hasbro deck set, Galaxy Pegasus, and some other Hasbro Stuff collecting dust.
Awkward moment when I have nothing awkward to say about my usually awkward beyblade battles. (That awkward moment when a beyblade flies out of the stadium and hits your you know where's)
it's even more awkward when your opponent's bey get's koed in that area lol
(Sep. 06, 2014  6:24 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2014  6:59 AM)MBF1 Wrote: That awkward moment when you have a NIB Gladiator Bahamdia in your room collecting dust for a week now.

Awkward moment you have a NIP World Championship Wing Pegasus, 2 Super Deck Set, Some random Hasbro deck set, Galaxy Pegasus, and some other Hasbro Stuff collecting dust.

3 defectives sitting in a drawer.
(Sep. 06, 2014  7:39 PM)Neo Wrote:

Awkward moment Grin ?
How about this

That awkward moment when you have ~15 kilo grams of Beyblade stuck in customs from june 24th and you try your best to get it out but you can't and if you don't the customs will put it on auction (legally)
More like my saddest moment Unhappy
I won 3-0 against my little brother's Big Bang Pegasus F:D with a Rock Leone 145SF ._.
(Sep. 06, 2014  9:06 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2014  7:39 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2014  6:24 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Awkward moment you have a NIP World Championship Wing Pegasus, 2 Super Deck Set, Some random Hasbro deck set, Galaxy Pegasus, and some other Hasbro Stuff collecting dust.

Awkward moment Grin ?
How about this

That awkward moment when you have ~15 kilo grams of Beyblade stuck in customs from june 24th and you try your best to get it out but you can't and if you don't the customs will put it on auction (legally)
What? That's stupid.
Indian customs are known to be stupid. I must have tried at least three times to send Promo Cards in a small padded envelopped to someone in India, and they just kept sending them back to me or losing them altogether. However, when we got someone in another Asian country to send them, it worked.
(Sep. 07, 2014  1:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Indian customs are known to be stupid. I must have tried at least three times to send Promo Cards in a small padded envelopped to someone in India, and they just kept sending them back to me or losing them altogether. However, when we got someone in another Asian country to send them, it worked.

Wow this had me dying. What's their custom?
Customs as in sending goods in and out of a country.
She's not referring to customs as in traditions or Beyblade combinations.
No I know what she meant! I mean what's their traditional thingy...

Well that escalated quickly... XD
(Sep. 06, 2014  9:06 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: That awkward moment when you have ~15 kilo grams of Beyblade stuck in customs from june 24th and you try your best to get it out but you can't and if you don't the customs will put it on auction (legally)

:o

15 kilograms? That's like... 500 Beyblades (assuming the average weight per blade is around 30 grams, which I assume is the case of you've got plastics and MFB mixed together in there).

That just stinks.

Why do they do that? It sure doesn't sound like it would help business much.
(Sep. 10, 2014  9:44 PM)TʜᴇBʟᴀᴄᴋDʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote: :o

15 kilograms? That's like... 500 Beyblades (assuming the average weight per blade is around 30 grams, which I assume is the case of you've got plastics and MFB mixed together in there).

That just stinks.

Why do they do that? It sure doesn't sound like it would help business much.

(Sep. 07, 2014  1:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Indian customs are known to be stupid. I must have tried at least three times to send Promo Cards in a small padded envelopped to someone in India, and they just kept sending them back to me or losing them altogether. However, when we got someone in another Asian country to send them, it worked.
If anyone is interested in helping providing tests or videos for a Standard combo I've been working on, please PM me.

Thanks. Tongue_out

I'm assuming I'd post this here, haha.
I wonder how many MFB beyblades are there in total....
(Sep. 14, 2014  3:45 AM)SupremeDragon Wrote: I wonder how many MFB beyblades are there in total....

Including recolours ? Anyway, have some fun counting throughout the pages on Beywiki hah.
(Sep. 14, 2014  3:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2014  3:45 AM)SupremeDragon Wrote: I wonder how many MFB beyblades are there in total....

Including recolours ? Anyway, have some fun counting throughout the pages on Beywiki hah.

Around 175-200 I'm guessing