Beyblade Random Thoughts

@Echizen: I've actually almost always used a reinforced Hasbro RSF in my testing; one from the Hasbro Ray Gill starter, and one from Twisted Befall (the black/blue one you've got in those photographs).

I never noticed any significant difference - you might just be seeing the effects of wear, like Angry said. I'll get upstairs in a minute and compare mine (I'll check the width at the base of the rubber, rather than the tip; that should be the same regardless of use).

@Thumnail/Pyro: If you need an R2F, snatch some from crick7 on Ebay (I'd post a link, but my right-click isn't working). He's a great seller. Just got a lot of RDFs from him the other day. He's got a set of 3 for $15. Definitely worth the cash.
I'll try it out, but on further reflection I should have posted this on an eBay related thread
(Aug. 05, 2014  9:23 PM)TʜᴇBʟᴀᴄᴋDʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote: @Echizen: I've actually almost always used a reinforced Hasbro RSF in my testing; one from the Hasbro Ray Gill starter, and one from Twisted Befall (the black/blue one you've got in those photographs).

I never noticed any significant difference - you might just be seeing the effects of wear, like Angry said. I'll get upstairs in a minute and compare mine (I'll check the width at the base of the rubber, rather than the tip; that should be the same regardless of use).

@Thumnail/Pyro: If you need an R2F, snatch some from crick7 on Ebay (I'd post a link, but my right-click isn't working). He's a great seller. Just got a lot of RDFs from him the other day. He's got a set of 3 for $15. Definitely worth the cash.

Its kind of worn, but not significantly. My Black/Blue RSF is much more aggressive than my TT RSF.
I seriously cannot tell the difference between the two.
The stadium can hold Inverted Defense Grip Base so...?
http://anytoys.co.uk/beyblades-old-style...8_152.html

Unless they found it, this is the place for the UK Bladers who can pay online.

There's actually Dragoon MS for less than £10
Everything says out if stock though.
Is it true that Takara RF's are better then Hasbro one's as in they last longer?

EDIT: Oops this is BlitzArmor
(Aug. 06, 2014  6:00 PM)Lord Wrote: Is it true that Takara RF's are better then Hasbro one's as in they last longer?

That should go in the Q and A thread. I remember hearing that hasbro's R2Fs were inforced or something.
(Aug. 06, 2014  5:48 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Everything says out if stock though.

Oh damn, your right, that's a real shame because no-one wants to spend $200 for Dragoon MS, everything has an obstacle, well I don't care since I can't get it even if it was on stock.
(Aug. 06, 2014  6:06 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2014  5:48 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Everything says out if stock though.

Oh damn, your right, that's a real shame because no-one wants to spend $200 for Dragoon MS, everything has an obstacle, well I don't care since I can't get it even if it was on stock.

You can find dragoon MS for 100$ or lower too Smile
(Aug. 06, 2014  6:09 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2014  6:06 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:

You can find dragoon MS for 100$ or lower too Smile

Cool, but the point is not many want pay that much, I understand it's rare but that's pretty steep, but yes $100 would be a good price if I could get it Tongue_out.
Hey guys.

OK, so I looked at my 4 RSFs (two Takara, two Hasbro, including the black/blue one from Twisted Befall), and the rubber is exactly the same width at the base on all of them. So... I guess it was likely due to wear or something (or the Takara Ray Gil RSF is different, which I don't have).
(Aug. 07, 2014  3:08 AM)TʜᴇBʟᴀᴄᴋDʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote: Hey guys.

OK, so I looked at my 4 RSFs (two Takara, two Hasbro, including the black/blue one from Twisted Befall), and the rubber is exactly the same width at the base on all of them. So... I guess it was likely due to wear or something (or the Takara Ray Gil RSF is different, which I don't have).

Actually when it comes to tips hasbro has been pretty meticulous in keeping the molds similar( though they have their slip ups) but of course it is possible that ech just got a odd RSF. Or that there is a difference, between TT ray gil RSf and the others. But I would also believe it to be just wear.
My older Takara RSF looks a little more worn than Echizen's Hasbro RSF. All RSFs' will begin to look less and less like a Semi-Flat and become more rounded like a Ball with repeated usage, eventually appearing similar to RB in shape. That's just how the Bottom wears.
(Aug. 07, 2014  1:40 PM)Qovun Tarvuz Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2009  9:01 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2009  9:00 AM)Deikailo Wrote: How much is an Aries going for?

There's one at 11 000 yen with 2 days left right now.

Well, it's cool as

That post was 5 years old, no need to quote it without new info. Tongue_out

On another note, I've noticed that from my 2 Green Bandit Golems (from the Earth pack) both have different shades/colors of brown/yellow Faces. I'll try to get a picture of it.
(Aug. 07, 2014  12:13 PM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: My older Takara RSF looks a little more worn than Echizen's Hasbro RSF. All RSFs' will begin to look less and less like a Semi-Flat and become more rounded like a Ball with repeated usage, eventually appearing similar to RB in shape. That's just how the Bottom wears.

Oh, Thanks for telling me. My Blue/Black RSF is a bit more aggro than my other RSF too. Does that mean it's close to being illegal? But TBD mentioned, that when RB is worn, it does much better.
(Aug. 07, 2014  2:34 PM)Echizen Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2014  12:13 PM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: My older Takara RSF looks a little more worn than Echizen's Hasbro RSF. All RSFs' will begin to look less and less like a Semi-Flat and become more rounded like a Ball with repeated usage, eventually appearing similar to RB in shape. That's just how the Bottom wears.

Oh, Thanks for telling me. My Blue/Black RSF is a bit more aggro than my other RSF too. Does that mean it's close to being illegal? But TBD mentioned, that when RB is worn, it does much better.

Rubber ball keeps the same shape as it's worn which means it is legal for longer, same for rf. but RSf wears down awkwardly, in a way that makes it almost completely rounded. Thrust it has a different shape from what It should be, and so it is illegal.
And the reason rb does better wOrn is because the rubber is too firm , and it needs to be used to soften it and give it traction.
Well mine isn't a ball. It's just wider and shorter than it was. Much like a worn RB, haha.
Has anyone noticed that there are literally no Mars Red L/R Launchers anywhere, like not even on eBay or Amazon. It's weird, I was planning to buy more...
I was just wondering what would be the best stamina bottom that Takara Tomy could release (and the one easiest to knock out because of highly reduced friction) I think a really lower MS bottom (from MFB), with a sharpest design and a bearing inside definetly could be great. Kinda like Eternal Metal Sharp (EMS), looking like EWD with a metal sharp tip... The metal sharp bottoms really got potential but TT ruined the concept with the high height of MS and not even created another one.
(Aug. 08, 2014  7:14 AM)LMAO Wrote: Has anyone noticed that there are literally no Mars Red L/R Launchers anywhere, like not even on eBay or Amazon. It's weird, I was planning to buy more...

I couldn't find any on eBay, as well. In fact, I'm not even really seeing many regular, authentic gray and black L/Rs (not included in sets), either. As you said, it's definitely quite weird, though at the same time, at least from what I know of, they are quite popular, so it'd only make sense that they'd go out of stock.
(Aug. 08, 2014  12:32 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: I was just wondering what would be the best stamina bottom that Takara Tomy could release (and the one easiest to knock out because of highly reduced friction) I think a really lower MS bottom (from MFB), with a sharpest design and a bearing inside definetly could be great. Kinda like Eternal Metal Sharp (EMS), looking like EWD with a metal sharp tip... The metal sharp bottoms really got potential but TT ruined the concept with the high height of MS and not even created another one.

It would probably be a metal tipped version b:d with an eternal spin section and an oil reservoir.
(Aug. 08, 2014  12:32 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: I was just wondering what would be the best stamina bottom that Takara Tomy could release (and the one easiest to knock out because of highly reduced friction) I think a really lower MS bottom (from MFB), with a sharpest design and a bearing inside definetly could be great. Kinda like Eternal Metal Sharp (EMS), looking like EWD with a metal sharp tip... The metal sharp bottoms really got potential but TT ruined the concept with the high height of MS and not even created another one.
Well, I suppose a mode changing performance tip that would start out as MF & retract into WD when it loses speed. The best spin track they could release would be a battery powered F230 that would continue spinning until you flick the off switch.
Those would be so OP. I have the feeling this should continue in the parts you wanna see thread.
(Aug. 08, 2014  4:42 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
Well, I suppose a mode changing performance tip that would start out as MF & retract into WD when it loses speed. The best spin track they could release would be a battery powered F230 that would continue spinning until you flick the off switch.

The concept is a neat idea, but the track will need to compromise some things such as shape, as batteries(even the small ones) can and will require space, also the track needs an option to be left spinning for any left spinning users, that said it could possibly take more room inside the track, counting the place for batteries and the hinge itself, I don't think it would be overpowering because the components(which includes battery or switch) inside could alter the Beyblades balance, the only real way to do it is by learning the RC Beyblades I guess. It's not a bad in concept but honestly it doesn't seem practical.

Oh I forgot to mention that it requires matinence, replacing batteries and making sure the track doesn't get damaged in functionality when it takes too much abuse.