Beyblade Random Thoughts

Who said it was SP230? XD It is not Cygnus, but I do have a very pretty Cygnus combo XD
Phantom leone 230wd (fang leone CW and duo Uranus 230wd) , bad performance but beautiful bey
That awkward moment you forget you have a brand new LR launcher next to your bed and completely forgot about it.
(Nov. 21, 2013  3:46 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: That awkward moment you forget you have a brand new LR launcher next to your bed and completely forgot about it.

I could get used to that lol

Would Beylauncher L/Rs ever see a spike in price due to being out of production? I'm worried that I should stock up on some cheap ones just in case since my launch has a tendency to fray Beylauncher strings, haha
I was looking for a Dragoon S on eBay (preferably boxed) and I just found out how much it would cost. $381.

Maybe I'm not use to how much plastic beyblades are selling for at the moment.. I'll probably just go for a unopened one now lol.
(Nov. 24, 2013  5:14 AM)Raykon Wrote: I was looking for a Dragoon S on eBay (preferably boxed) and I just found out how much it would cost. $381.

Maybe I'm not use to how much plastic beyblades are selling for at the moment.. I'll probably just go for a unopened one now lol.

That is not a reasonable price at all. Do not think of it as the norm, really.
(Nov. 24, 2013  5:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2013  5:14 AM)Raykon Wrote: I was looking for a Dragoon S on eBay (preferably boxed) and I just found out how much it would cost. $381.

That is not a reasonable price at all. Do not think of it as the norm, really.

I hope not haha, here is the link if anyone was wondering. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TAKARA-JAPAN-...dec&_uhb=1

Other beyblades like Driger F are going for $64 nib which is a lot better.
guys is there any possible way for me to take a case of Beys through TSA security at an airport and not get stopped? But honestly, this is a serious question
I do it all the time.
Why would you get stopped? I haven't had any issues with bringing Beyblades through airport security in the past.
(Nov. 24, 2013  1:30 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: guys is there any possible way for me to take a case of Beys through TSA security at an airport and not get stopped? But honestly, this is a serious question

I got stopped in 2012 heading up to Toronto. Took all of 2 minutes to explain and I kept on going.

(Nov. 21, 2013  11:18 PM)Ingulit Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2013  3:46 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: That awkward moment you forget you have a brand new LR launcher next to your bed and completely forgot about it.

I could get used to that lol

Would Beylauncher L/Rs ever see a spike in price due to being out of production? I'm worried that I should stock up on some cheap ones just in case since my launch has a tendency to fray Beylauncher strings, haha

I would stock up on them if I was you. Ive found them on eBay rather cheap.
Does anyone else think that Hasbro Stone faces come loose a lot more quickly than the TT Stone Faces? I was doing some tests last night and switched the face because it got really annoying re-tightening it. I feel like I've seen a post about this before (heck it might've been mine XD) but whatever.
I haven't had much trouble with them coming loose, but I find that some of my more worn wrenches don't work well with them, yet still work fine with Face Bolts.
I prefer Hasbro Shogun Faces. For me, at least, the tool is able to "hook" it a bit easier, without it being caught in the tool- which happens a lot with my TT Stone Faces. Tongue_out
Mine are fine, although I get annoyed when the sticker peels
I know this happened to Xtracorruption and me, but (I think I posted this a bit back) does anyone else have problems launching a Hasbro Leviathan (When its the Top Wheel) on a String Launcher?

Tongue_out
Yep Leone19 is correct the TT stone faces get stuck in the tool, including compact launchers so I'm my opinion the hasbro faces are much better
Am I the only one that finds it hard to launch a synchrome on a hasbro ripcord launcher?
I rarely use Leviathan top in a synchrom. I'll have to test it out and see how well it attaches to my string launcher. As for synchroms on a ripcord launcher, I use a modified left ripcord launcher when playing with the kids, and it seems to work fine on my Dragoon combos.
So after buying a 2nd metal stone face pack, I realized that there are 2 molds of the tools. On my older metal stone face tool it unscrews all mfb and zero g faces, but on the newer tool it only unscrews zero g. I don't really think its that important but I just wanted to mention it.
I'm not exactly sure how/why they'd let a "seller"(?) do this, but somehow, you can buy fake Beyblades on Walmart.com...

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Bulk-Buys-Batt...8/30259965
Those things on the right look like Top Plates....
So Black Friday is coming!!! I've never went shopping on Black Friday, but I've heard that some crazy stuff has happened before. But I've always wanted to flying side kick someone in the chest.
Don't double post. These are also Beyblade Random Thoughts, and your second post did not really relate to the topic..
(Nov. 28, 2013  4:52 PM)xSora10 Wrote: Don't double post. These are also Beyblade Random Thoughts, and your second post did not really relate to the topic..
It's about buying beyblades, and do you see how far away those posts are from each other?