Beyblade Random Thoughts

more like Super Armor 230 super BWD XD well looks like for the first time were counting on hasrbo to release the beys XD although I'm pretty sure hasbro will change the name.... oh and WTH does Phenrir mean?
(Sep. 29, 2013  2:13 PM)Lazer Wrote: oh and WTH does Phenrir mean?

Basically... It's a wolf from Norse mythology. Oh, you, Daidouji...
One time I was battling my driger ms and my brother launcher at him and him flew out hit tile floor and his RC tip got bent and I got super mad this happen to anybody else?
Driger MS is cheap enough that you shouldn't be mad.
It kinda wasn't a matter of its price driger is my only hms and I like
The similarities with plastics and Zero-G is/are weird.
Dragoon=Dragooon
Klarken/Killerken/Killarken (Dunno how to spell it)=killerken
Genbull=Draciel
Driger=Byakko
Dranzer=Pheonic
I heard genbull Phoenix dragoon and bykko were tribute to the old gen beyblades
(Sep. 30, 2013  11:40 PM)AZL Wrote: The similarities with plastics and Zero-G is/are weird.
Dragoon=Dragooon
Klarken/Killerken/Killarken (Dunno how to spell it)=killerken
Genbull=Draciel
Driger=Byakko
Dranzer=Pheonic

As DRAGON KING mentioned, those are completely voluntary references ... You should really watch the anime or read the threads in the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum.
(Sep. 29, 2013  11:43 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Driger MS is cheap enough that you shouldn't be mad.

Yeah, beside the $8 ones that are always there occasionally a $10-$14 one will pop up with all 3.
so I definintly relieved as my Galaxy Pegasis DX set is currently at Memphis, TN 38136 so it should be here today or tommorow defenintly Smile I'm so excited I can't wait till it's delivered Smile
Awesome lazer I can't wait til ldrago 105f gets here it is currently in kent, washington
hey that's Ironic when I ordered my Ultimate DX set it was shipped from Seattle, Washington XD
(Oct. 02, 2013  12:13 AM)Lazer Wrote: hey that's Ironic when I ordered my Ultimate DX set it was shipped from Seattle, Washington XD

Where I used to live! Go Seattle! From powerpig?
yeah i ordered mine from 88powerpig88 free shipping baby!!!!
so I just noticed the String from my blue Beylauncher R from my Galaxy Pegasis DX set seems to be longer than the grey Beylauncher L/R from my Ultimate DX set...
It is really hard launcher a bey to full potential with a string launcher L
acutally it just takes practice Smile I've mastered the ways of the powerful Beylauncher and I'm working on my sliding shoot
Why do you say that? I'm confused at what you mean.
you mean my post on the last page or my last one?
I guess I just haven't mastered it...
(Oct. 02, 2013  9:57 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I guess I just haven't mastered it...

It's easy, once you get the hang of it. My brother can do the sliding shoot with Q without the self KOs.
(Oct. 02, 2013  9:56 PM)Lazer Wrote: you mean my post on the last page or my last one?

I was referring to DRAGON KING's post.

Any launcher is hard to launch at full potential due to skipping and breaking. I never launch at full power.
yeah ever since I got the Beyauncher L/R I praticed non stop until I could launch it full power pulling the string as far as it can go without breaking or damaging it Smile oh and I've also mastereed the sliding shoot Smile
(Oct. 02, 2013  10:00 PM)Lazer Wrote: yeah ever since I got the Beyauncher L/R I praticed non stop until I could launch it full power pulling the string as far as it can go without breaking or damaging it Smile oh and I've also mastereed the sliding shoot Smile

I mastered it in 3/2 days, sorry if this comes out as boasting.
I was battleing ldrago 105f against a worn down more defensive Big Bang Pegasus and no matter how hard it hit, it always got KOed and yes I was using a HASBRO stadium