Beyblade Random Thoughts

I just had an idea.
Sorry if I came off as rude, I was just explaining why it couldn't work.
I know Smile
(Jun. 15, 2013  4:01 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: It doesn't because MFB can't have upper attack, only upper smash.

Here's why-
1. Too much recoil on contact. This doesn't allow you to properly lift your opponent, because there isn't a long enough contact time.

2. Its really hard to get enough of an RPM advantage. In plastics you could use compact WDs and HMC on traditional upper attackers(traditional upper isn't even that good though in plastics), and in HMS, you could use Compact Weight Disks(not to mention the fastest rubber base was the shortest of the whole generation).

In MFB, however, all you can do is use a Metal Face and attempt to use a compact MW(Wing doesn't look compact to me, and pretty much all MFBs are compact, so not enough RPM advantage)

Even if MFB did have upper attack, though, how exactly did you plan on beating BD145? Its really low to the ground.

Um... Not really. Takara designs every part perfectly to fit their needs. So Upper Attack is a bad name for it in MFB tbh. Call it whatever you want but neither "name" is really accurate. Death is top tier simply because the other mode has Upper Smash or whatever you want to call it. MFB is a far more efficient system than plastics or HMS. There is no room for misunderstanding with MFB if you understand why takara designed parts the way they did. It's really that simple.
Don't you think its better to always buy R2F or RF than searching LRF? I realised this when I was using my worn LRF and searched how difficult it would be to find a replacement, when R2F is a much easier to find and is better to some left spin attack combos (example: Wyvang Dragooon SA165R2F)
(Jun. 17, 2013  4:31 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Don't you think its better to always buy R2F or RF than searching LRF? I realised this when I was using my worn LRF and searched how difficult it would be to find a replacement, when R2F is a much easier to find and is better to some left spin attack combos (example: Wyvang Dragooon SA165R2F)

Yes. R2F is more common, and both practically perform the same ..
I just found a Burger King Tyson toy in my Dad's garage!!! Tomorrow I'm going back in their to look for the base and/or bey.
I really liked to think that hasbro could mess up Phoenix release and invert the design in any way that could make it match like a mirror when doing a synchrom with a TT Phoenic, I know it's nearly impossible but it would be really fun to play with!
Beywiki says that flying defense from takara's trypio, can fly, what if flying defense paired with a jumping base from cuber dragoon or trygle, could that ne used in a competitve situation, and actually do what its meant to on the anime? If not it woukd still be cool though right!? XP
It CAN do that in real life. But not competitevly, sadly.
yeah, still be pretty cool though
Definitely, Trypio was always one of my favorites from the Anime because of that. It was a while before I found out that the TT version could actually do it lol.
So, now on Beybladebattles.com there are advertisements for B-Daman Crossfire, but nothing for Shogun Steel?
Hasbro Tired
I sure hope they don't pull what they did last time and just completely bail on Beyblade.
(Jun. 28, 2013  4:46 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: I sure hope they don't pull what they did last time and just completely bail on Beyblade.

I doubt it. Not with all of the time (and $) they've invested in the "future" products- Beyraiderz, Beywarriors Cyborg, and more unrevealed things.
Unlike during plastics/hms, it seems they are willing to keep making, even if TT doesn't
It is very logical and not alarming that B-Daman advertisements are used on BeybladeBattles.com. They want to attract the same audience, so they are using Beyblade's popularity to popularise another toyline at the same time. TAKARA-TOMY did the same.
(Jun. 11, 2013  12:46 AM)Tri Wrote: Well another post in this thread haha...

Anyways, I was playing around with Hasbro Proto Nemesis and tried putting SA165 on it. That track fits, but the 'fusion wheel' part of Proto overhangs to much, pushing down the shield of SA165. Because of this, bottoms can't be put on it when attached to Proto Nemesis.

D: Not that it matters because it sucks, but it's interesting Tongue_out

Bringing this post back up because I was thinking... Would the regular Elscolpio metal wheel do the same thing? Could someone that has it try, haha?
(Jun. 28, 2013  4:52 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2013  4:46 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: I sure hope they don't pull what they did last time and just completely bail on Beyblade.

I doubt it. Not with all of the time (and $) they've invested in the "future" products- Beyraiderz, Beywarriors Cyborg, and more unrevealed things.
Unlike during plastics/hms, it seems they are willing to keep making, even if TT doesn't

Well that is good. I was not aware of those future products.
(Jun. 28, 2013  4:28 PM)Leone19 Wrote: So, now on Beybladebattles.com there are advertisements for B-Daman Crossfire, but nothing for Shogun Steel?
Hasbro Tired

I don't see the issue. I mean, Hasbro DOES have other non-beyblade commitments. What, did you expect no product-hawking? Let's be realistic, here. Hasbro is a huge company. So it is only natural to advert anywhere possible. Especially when they have the anime to do a lot of advertising for them for Beyblade.
It would be cool if they had spin control beys but the CWs and MWs are normal and they just have fused tip/tracks that have motors.
Even though CS was made to have both great stamina and attack but it actually excels in defense.
I believe that it was designed to serve as a sort of ''recreation" of the tip from Metal Change Base from the plastic generation, only with more defensive capabilities.

When in the center of the stadium, it has great stamina capabilities, but if forced onto the slopes, it quickly gains more grip to the stadium floor due to the rubber, which gives it such great defensive capabilities. Also, while it is on the slope, the friction created by the rubber gives CS the increase in movement speed, which is where the attack comes from.

A very good bottom for many situations.
I don't get how CS has good stamina because S is not very good for stamina.
CS isn't good for stamina, it's good for defense. And actually, S does have good stamina it's just so much easier to KO than D, SD, WD, etc.
(Jul. 02, 2013  9:51 PM)Tri Wrote: CS isn't good for stamina, it's good for defense. And actually, S does have good stamina it's just so much easier to KO than D, SD, WD, etc.

What are you talking about? CS used to be popular not only in some Stamina combos, but also for it's incredible versatility; it's a Bottom that exhibits traits of all three types. And S technically has good Stamina, but what lets it down is its balance, not how much easier it is to KO than the D-series Bottoms (which isn't true anyways, unless you're referring to Zero-G).