Beyblade Random Thoughts

But shipping is $50 ...
where did you find that?

Edit: Never mind, found it.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-BEYB...35c27782d9
The best i can find
Ok heres the best one I could find, sorry about the other one I posted, I guess they raised the price.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Genuine-Taka...3a7d12fadb
Thanks a lot mates, I just hate the fact that TT has stopped making these and that gives everyone a ticket to price hike it
(Feb. 22, 2013  12:01 AM)Tri (o^_^)o Wrote: Actually I have seen BB-32 a lot cheaper than that here recently, haha.

Damn . This is one of those times I wish I had some money to spare Confusedmithicide:
(Feb. 22, 2013  12:59 PM)Luck Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2013  12:01 AM)Tri (o^_^)o Wrote: Actually I have seen BB-32 a lot cheaper than that here recently, haha.

Damn . This is one of those times I wish I had some money to spare Confusedmithicide:
Bro... "those times" are every day, aren't they?
Hey guys can you help me give me a spare of Jade Jupiter S130MB and AR of Draciel S.Serious
(Feb. 24, 2013  2:04 PM)BlackOutTornado Wrote: Hey guys can you help me give me a spare of Jade Jupiter S130MB and AR of Draciel S.Serious

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Warm...s-Thread-3

Use that.

I'll give the AR of Draciel S but only if you pay for the shipping.
(Feb. 24, 2013  2:21 PM)BlackOutTornado Wrote: Ultra you are so far bro country, Asia only pls??!!. MamamamamamaChief 2002 - Disappointed ...

That seems quite rude ... You basically just threw his generous offer back at his face.
Whatever happened to World Championships 2013? I thought they'd have started it by now, and they virtually confirmed it would happen. I'm starting to think that TT has abruptly stopped production of Beys or something for some reason. I mean, there were supposed to be more eps of 0G and at least 1 more Bey released, while at the same time Sonokong has still not even released Bandid Genbull, Pegasis, Bahamdia or either of the DX Sets. Nelvania says that there are supposed to be 26(52 0G put together) episodes of Shogun Steel, and one post even stated that one of the guys who do MFB0G said that 38 wasn't the last episode. What's going on, TT?
I really love how Hasbro made the non 4D Death Quetzocoatl spark fx bey. The kept the Death wheel on attack mode, and it just looked really amazing!
(Feb. 24, 2013  9:09 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Whatever happened to World Championships 2013? I thought they'd have started it by now, and they virtually confirmed it would happen. I'm starting to think that TT has abruptly stopped production of Beys or something for some reason. I mean, there were supposed to be more eps of 0G and at least 1 more Bey released, while at the same time Sonokong has still not even released Bandid Genbull, Pegasis, Bahamdia or either of the DX Sets. Nelvania says that there are supposed to be 26(52 0G put together) episodes of Shogun Steel, and one post even stated that one of the guys who do MFB0G said that 38 wasn't the last episode. What's going on, TT?

According to this blog TT is stopping all events and taking back all the Beyta machines.
(Feb. 25, 2013  12:43 AM)-Vulcan- Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2013  9:09 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Whatever happened to World Championships 2013? I thought they'd have started it by now, and they virtually confirmed it would happen. I'm starting to think that TT has abruptly stopped production of Beys or something for some reason. I mean, there were supposed to be more eps of 0G and at least 1 more Bey released, while at the same time Sonokong has still not even released Bandid Genbull, Pegasis, Bahamdia or either of the DX Sets. Nelvania says that there are supposed to be 26(52 0G put together) episodes of Shogun Steel, and one post even stated that one of the guys who do MFB0G said that 38 wasn't the last episode. What's going on, TT?

According to this blog TT is stopping all events and taking back all the Beyta machines.

That is very disappointing Unhappy I was really hoping for a continuation for the Metal series. We'll just have to see in the future I guess.
(Feb. 25, 2013  12:43 AM)-Vulcan- Wrote:

This is not an insult to you at all, Vulcan, but is that blog a credible source? I find it hard to believe that the Metal Series is ending, especially after TT was hyping Beyblade in some recent interview?

EDIT: Just remembered why I came here in the first place. I really wish I had entered the 20 DNA codes on Beybladebattles.com at that one point so I could've gotten Black Sun Galaxy Pegasus... just seeing how much they go for on eBay...
Well we just have to Wait to know for sure... Hopefully TT Will Tell us something in the Future, Maybe a new Type of Beyta Game...

You really thought there was going to be a 2013 World Championships? They're have clearly done that or are nearly there. Wait made you think that? All we've heard were some hopes from some people involved but nothing concrete and if you can't really believe that BBG-28 was actually going to be released can you?
To make it clear :

I posted around the beginning of February about TAKARA-TOMY's announcement that Beypoints needed to be redeemed before a certain date, events past another date were uncertain, and that all Bey Ta Go machines were going to be removed from the toy stores. In fact, it was right in this topic, but apparently everyone missed it ...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...pid1090803

However, for the World Championships 2013, Hasbro and/or TAKARA-TOMY very clearly said : "See you next year!" at the World Championships 2012, so it is not at all stupid to have expected another one to happen this year or the year after.

And yes, with proof now that there are more Zero-G episodes to come in Japanese DVDs and on Western broadcasts, as well as with Hasbro doing efforts to make Beyblade an evergreen brand, Beyblade's future is simply uncertain, and it could definitely continue even if TAKARA-TOMY decides to stop it for Japan.
(Feb. 25, 2013  4:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote: And yes, with proof now that there are more Zero-G episodes to come in Japanese DVDs and on Western broadcasts, as well as with Hasbro doing efforts to make Beyblade an evergreen brand, Beyblade's future is simply uncertain, and it could definitely continue even if TAKARA-TOMY decides to stop it for Japan.

Assuming TAKARA-TOMY is done with ZERO-G, maybe Hasbro might even end up releasing any designs that TAKARA-TOMY decided to not release (since they obviously had plans beyond BBG-27) if Shogun Steel is popular enough. And I mean, if there was more episodes of the ZERO-G anime produced than were broadcasted, I would assume that also means there are some new Beyblades introduced.
I'm really wondering why all of this has happened so suddenly and in such short time. And if there are eps left, TT presumably already had them completely made so why they wouldn't even run or release the rest of them is also a little odd. And the fact that Sonokong has 5 products that have not been released 2 months after the anime ended almost garuntees that something is going on. However, they did release that Begirados and Dragooon set about 2 months ago, so I'm kinda clueless at this point.
This has nothing to do with whether or not TT will continue Beyblade, but this is Beyblade Random Thoughts.

Although I haven't tested it yet, I'd imagine Kronos has good synergy with Phantom, unless the CW is unbalanced.

And the only Metal Wheel proven to have any Upper Attack at all was Screw, though it's commonly assumed Crash would if it was heavier? And without the PC frame obstructing it, I bet Cosmic has at least some Upper. But it's still too light to be meaningful.
(Feb. 26, 2013  10:46 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: I'm really wondering why all of this has happened so suddenly and in such short time. And if there are eps left, TT presumably already had them completely made so why they wouldn't even run or release the rest of them is also a little odd. And the fact that Sonokong has 5 products that have not been released 2 months after the anime ended almost garuntees that something is going on. However, they did release that Begirados and Dragooon set about 2 months ago, so I'm kinda clueless at this point.

This.

If TT did have much more planned, (which they seemed they did), they spoke positively about Beyblade, and I believe Beyblade got good sales during the holidays, why such as sudden stop? I am not sure if this is common in today's market, to have such a sudden stop in a prospering business, but still, as said by UGottaCetus and others, there must be something unplanned that arose, and somehow forced them to stop production.

this whole thing is a big fat meh to me right
(Feb. 27, 2013  12:20 AM)Wombat Wrote: This has nothing to do with whether or not TT will continue Beyblade, but this is Beyblade Random Thoughts.

Although I haven't tested it yet, I'd imagine Kronos has good synergy with Phantom, unless the CW is unbalanced.

And the only Metal Wheel proven to have any Upper Attack at all was Screw, though it's commonly assumed Crash would if it was heavier? And without the PC frame obstructing it, I bet Cosmic has at least some Upper. But it's still too light to be meaningful.

Upper Attackers don't exist in MFB because there is way too much recoil between the metal wheels. Screw has Upwards Smash, or whatever it was. I think the only way that we'll have a chance of Upper Attack in MFB is if TT releases a Crystal Wheel with good slopes.