Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Feb. 06, 2013  5:06 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2013  8:57 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: I'd like to see a new Rubber Attack type tip similar to either Dragoon F or MS because RF and R2F don't really do that well for me I'd love it if this new tip was similar to RDF (Except you know for attack!)

Yeah man Dragoon F's tip was just so great we really need another of those totally worthwhile...

@Tysonblader009 Maybe it's just me and it's late, but didn't you post pretty much the exact same thing in this thread not too long ago?

@th!nk:That's sarcasm, right? (I hope I'm getting better at Plastics)

But yeah, with Zero-G, what we need in our "Level Up" set (if it's released) is an Ifraid evolution with CRF/RCF.
Wombat I don't recall posting something about a rubber tip before

@th!nk I only said similar to Dragoon F not completely the same thing
Hey guise! Guess what I just realized! You know how the Synchrom DX sets are divided into Attack/Balance and Defense/Stamina? It's because of the anime Synchroms.

Ifraid + Saramanda or Dragooon + Gryph = Attack/Balance
Revizer + Orojya or Goreim + Bregirados = Defense/Stamina

This is probably common knowledge, but I just figured it out.
[Image: images235502.jpg]
I hate how smashed my diablo has become and it takes like forever to remove the core from the metal frame. I'd say like 20minutes...

And then my sister's baby does it in four seconds. Does not compute.
(Feb. 04, 2013  4:57 PM)KainHighwind Wrote:
Kei Wrote:You're right. I honestly haven't given much thought to it; it has always seemed to me like Sway KOing would be the way to go for ZERO-G because of how the steep the stadiums are, and how relatively small the exits are. I'm just not entirely confident with the idea that I have to rely on smashing a custom through the exits on ZERO-G Stadiums, when the possibility of it hitting the wall and bouncing back, or not going all the way through, is quite high. When you're trying to Sway KO something, the same thing can happen, but because you're swinging it around the perimeter of the stadium continuously, I think translates into a better chance at it eventually leaving the stadium than if you had to rely on huge hits to push it in the right direction.

How do you think Smash can work?

I have been playing around with this since I mentioned it. One thing I do like about Smash combos in the Zero G stadium is that you aren't restricted to traditional attack tips because of how confined the space is and how steep the slopes are, you are almost guaranteed hard contact regardless. However, the stadiums slopes are almost too steep to effectively use a Smash Attack combo, even though it is still possible to get a good Smash KO. What I found to work the most consistently is going low and use a top Chrome Wheel that has good Upper Smash. I tried several different Chrome Wheels and heights between 145 and 105. Gryph, Wyvang, Balro, and surprisingly Ifraid, all did fairly well at knocking opponents up and out.

I unfortunately have to wait until I get another BGrin to continue this testing. The last battle I did was Dragooon Dragooon BGrin (which is actually not very easy to Smash KO in the Zero G stadium) vs Ifraid Ifraid DF105RSF. Ifraid got under Dragooon and knocked it straight out of the top of the stadium a good foot in the air, Dragooon landed on the hard ground BGrin first, and now my 6.5 min BGrin is a 4.5 min BGrin.
Although I prefer Sway Attack in Zero G smash still works. At a tournament smash was KOing Dragooon BD in Zero G. Sway attack is the safer than Smash though. What I like to use is stuff like S130 and AD145. H145 scrapes. I agree with KainHighwind that Dragooon BD is surprisingly hard to KO with Smash.

(Feb. 05, 2013  4:18 AM)Tri Wrote: Just because of a little indention in my BD145, none of my bottoms will fit it. I have another, but I can't find tw part that goes in the middle. I'm pretty sure the one that won't fit anything now is my Hasbro one. It had fitting issues since I got it. Has anyone else had problems with Hasbro BD145?
Thats never happened to mine.
(Feb. 10, 2013  9:10 PM)BH145WD Wrote: I hate how smashed my diablo has become and it takes like forever to remove the core from the metal frame. I'd say like 20minutes...

Same here. It does take a little less time for me though, hah. Mine takes about 5 minutes, but yes, taking out Diablo's core is a pain. XD
(Feb. 10, 2013  11:12 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2013  9:10 PM)BH145WD Wrote: I hate how smashed my diablo has become and it takes like forever to remove the core from the metal frame. I'd say like 20minutes...

Same here. It does take a little less time for me though, hah. Mine takes about 5 minutes, but yes, taking out Diablo's core is a pain. XD

HA.. Same here, its the leone face of diablo...its alittle long than the other faces and then thts the face to get hit first,
Would it be considered illlegal "Oil your BGrin" this guy on Youtube said he oiled his BGrin, Then another person said tht was illegal
yes that's illegal because its like a mod and plus it will make your b:d spin faster and then it will make it worse
(Feb. 13, 2013  11:22 PM)HDSK Wrote: Would it be considered illlegal "Oil your B:D" this guy on Youtube said he oiled his B:D, Then another person said tht was illegal

For a more in depth answer, what that person on YouTube did was tune the bearings in his B:D, and while it does vastly improve the stamina of B:D, it is illegal.
That also probably should've went in "Questions about the WBO."

Anyways. I always think putting my Kerbecs on Diablo is a risk. Why? It is a pain to take out just like my Diablo wheel. Same when I also try to take out Galaxy Pegasis' Clear Wheel.
The yellow on the Cygnus Clear Wheel (Hasbro) comes off easy. I haven't had mine long and it's already coming off more than my usual clear wheels that are like that.
Yeah my Orion does the same on two specific points where the swirl design starts. The weird thing is that Orion rarely makes contact with other Beys there.
I think they should released a last booster or Random Booster 3 with Begirados and Dragooon... I'm sick of having so many unused LW160, BSF and Dark Knight (4 or 5 of each...) or at least a special edition with a different set up
That sometimes really weird tips are really cool and do good in Zero G. For example a MF-H Basalt Kerbecs LW105 HF/S came extremely close to beating a really good synchrome combo
is there anyone the brought a Hades (4D) combo to a Tournament
I'm sure someone had at one point...
(Feb. 17, 2013  4:10 AM)Outnumbered Wrote: I'm sure someone had at one point...

From the top of my head i cant find a combo tht i can use in a tourny
Testing different chrome wheels on Dragooon spin equalizers is soooo tedious....
Synchrome has so many combinations. It takes forever to try things.
ShinobuXD
I know how you feel.
I miss when a left spin beyblade was a really good smash attacker, now is more common that they are spin equalizer
(Feb. 17, 2013  2:38 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: I miss when a left spin beyblade was a really good smash attacker, now is more common that they are spin equalizer

Agreed. Variares was the last one, and I never felt it was a proper left spin attack wheel, it never used the properties left spin provides, relying solely on brute force (much like my plastics attack combo)... One would think the weight gain of later releases would make left spin's more subtle "pushing with" attacking motion more useful than the blunt force of right spin, but that hasn't been the case... A real shame, IMO. And Zero G only made this worse... I wonder if the greater efficacy of brute force has something to do with the way attacking wheels move around in the opposite direction to the way their contact points are moving, thanks to the very nature of the spinning top and its tip... It's a shame those two directions cannot be aligned (I've tried with Reverse EG, even, only to produce stalling or flipping, but I guess I'm trying to fight physics itself here lol).
So I doubt anyone cleans their beyblades, and I was wondering how much bacteria must there be on them? The curiosity is killing me. XD If only there was a way to find out.
I went to a local college recently with my class and we talked with a crime scene guy. He had this powder and light that could see bacteria, oils, and prints.

I should've took my bey to check XD
I realized how many useless parts I have. I was sorting out all my beyblade parts and realized that so many of them are outclassed and crappy.