Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jan. 13, 2013  2:23 PM)Ultra Wrote: In the future when 3D printers become a lot cheaper you'll be able to draw out beyblade designs on computer programs and then have the printer make them. That way we can have the beyblades that weren't released or just ones that are very rare these days. However they won't be the real thing since they'll be made of a different material. At worst they'll probably be a model replica but still. Also you could use it to make replicas that are actually the colours the blades were in the anime (i'm looking at you Appollon and Ariel 2). For the ones that use colour at least.

There would be a lot of legal troubles if that were to happen. People would just make the products and sell them themselves. It wouldn't be any different than the companies that sell fakes. Also, in such a case, there wouldn't really be such a thing as rarity and value.
Maybe. They can't sue someone if they don't know who they are. If they're the same quality then who cares. Also not exactly true. Takara beyblades would still have value as long as long as you can't make them. The main point was kinda the ability to create beyblades that weren't released not to copy the ones currently released.
I had a random thought for Beyblade promo products if you could get Light Wheel Beyblades in your cereal or even at a Fast Food Restaurant that way you could get a few extra parts easier.

You guys get me right?
(Jan. 13, 2013  9:11 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: I had a random thought for Beyblade promo products if you could get Light Wheel Beyblades in your cereal or even at a Fast Food Restaurant that way you could get a few extra parts easier.

You guys get me right?

Don't think that would ever happen, but keychain beyblades in cereal would be a great way to spread it's popularity.
(Jan. 13, 2013  9:14 PM)Coach Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2013  9:11 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: I had a random thought for Beyblade promo products if you could get Light Wheel Beyblades in your cereal or even at a Fast Food Restaurant that way you could get a few extra parts easier.

You guys get me right?

Don't think that would ever happen, but keychain beyblades in cereal would be a great way to spread it's popularity.

Too bad cereal companies in the US are tying to move away from doing that... maybe a mail-in promotion would work?
Nah, People would probably just bin 'em without even looking twice at it.
This post is probably not needed,but I think Beyblade is dying a little bit.Bladers like AkirasDaddy,DrIgErGt,etc. are not really that active.
Just because two people aren't active doesn't mean the whole game of beyblade is dying.
(Jan. 14, 2013  4:15 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: This post is probably not needed,but I think Beyblade is dying a little bit.Bladers like AkirasDaddy,DrIgErGt,etc. are not really that active.

They were inactive way before. AkirasDaddy has basically not been back ever since the Japanese earthquake more than a year ago, even though I think he was fine after it, and DrigerGT stopped being active probably more than two years ago for no reason (except that growing up and needing to move on is a good reason, hah).
(Jan. 14, 2013  4:19 AM)Outnumbered Wrote: Just because two people aren't active doesn't mean the whole game of beyblade is dying.

Well in my post I also said etc.I just couldn't think of others.
I wished that the Grade4 parts (Revizer, 160SB, and Guardian) were all merged into a first place prize and then the other two prizes would have something else. Now I want to look for those but there aren't any on sale right now Unhappy There's a 160SB in the RBs that has the same color scheme as the tourney one, but I'm not so sure about the Guardian prize and Guardian Saramanda W145Q.
(Jan. 14, 2013  4:15 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: This post is probably not needed,but I think Beyblade is dying a little bit.Bladers like AkirasDaddy,DrIgErGt,etc. are not really that active.
Just because some people quit, it doesn't mean beyblade is dead. There is always new people joining, and people coming back as well.
Note: Lightwheels are useless.

A CW, Track or Tip would be nice.
(Jan. 14, 2013  12:19 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Note: Lightwheels are useless.

A CW, Track or Tip would be nice.

I know that but it's not exactly like a Promo toy is gonna get Metal Wheels is it?
As much as we do get new people we've lost a lot of influential people in the last few years and they're not being replaced with equally decent people. Or maybe i'm just upset cause they were cool and had interest in plastics and HMS.
No, you've got it right. We've lost some pretty big members in the community the past couple of years, and they haven't been replaced. Nobody hardly steps up anymore and actually becomes a good member.
I completely agree. Before I left, there were many great community members and great posters. There was great dicussion on the forums too, but when I came back, I was suprised to see that a lot of them have moved on without other people replacing them. It's quite sad actually.

I wish that my local Walmart would restock on older Beys. All I see are Metal Fury with some Metal Fusion Faceoff packs, and I need that Poison "Zurafa" for the MB! I really don't want to buy the Duo Uranus set even though that would get me both Duo and MB, haha.
Give Hasbro time, it's highly likely you'll see an LDG release. Even Wing and Duo, I'm sure.

There's also a two pack that has Grand Pegasus 85MB and something else (can't quite remember it, it's on the Hasbro Product list though) but it's relatively rare. I've never seen anyone here purchase one (haven't seen, didn't say they haven't bought it) nor have I seen one in person, or even ob eBay. It came out right as Metal Masters was dying, so it probably saw a very small production number.
Too bad it's hard to find because the blue GB145 in it looks awesome. There aren't even any on youtube either. Was it even released haha since practically everything gets unboxed by someone on youtube.
Yeah, that's the double pack with the Gravity Perseus Stamina Version.

no why do you give me all these feels stahp. Mentioning all of the really cool old members leaving makes me depressed, the boards were so awesome too. The discussions were really cool and we had people like Dan (yes Dan if you're reading this I'm talking about you, the guy who can't even make it to tournaments hosted in a park next door to him), Pimpju, Mc Frown, etc. all actively contributing. I was still a noob for a large part of that, but I regret not becoming wiser sooner.

In times like this a time machine is very helpful...
I wonder if beyblade will ever have a real movie, like avatar the last airbender, or transformers. that would be epic.
(Jan. 15, 2013  2:34 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Give Hasbro time, it's highly likely you'll see an LDG release. Even Wing and Duo, I'm sure.

There's also a two pack that has Grand Pegasus 85MB and something else (can't quite remember it, it's on the Hasbro Product list though) but it's relatively rare. I've never seen anyone here purchase one (haven't seen, didn't say they haven't bought it) nor have I seen one in person, or even ob eBay. It came out right as Metal Masters was dying, so it probably saw a very small production number.

Gravity Brave (Ultimate Gravity Destroyer Stamina GB145S & Grand Pegasus 85MB), Three Thunders (Cyclone Herculeo 105F & Spiral Tempo S130MF), and Keel Crusher (Ray Gil 100RSF & Vulcan Cetus R145DS) are the three rare 2-packs/faceoff that never seemed to get released, aside from KMart's website (long sold out)... yet I see Rex Wreck Attack (Nightmare Rex SW145SD & Evil Kerbecs 230XF) too often at Target... It is a mystery
I don't know. I think we just saw it on Hasbros site and that was all lol. The Three Thunders, Rex Wreck Attack, and Keel Crusher are all fairly rare as well. They serve the same fate as Gravity Brave Attack, with a release near the end of Metal Masters, but I'd say Gravity Brave is probably the rarest.

I have also yet to see the Great Ring of Destruction and Howling Smash sets for Metal Fury. I want that Kronos and Jupiter ;-;
I actually never understood why everyone was so crazy about MFb instead of hms, maybe it's just me, lol