Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jan. 08, 2013  10:26 PM)Zancrow Wrote: We need more painted Chrome Wheels, I ain't paying $75 for one :C
Thats the truth. All they have is Saramanda Ifraid, Orogiya Revizer and that Phoneic thing. Also Zero G should make a new Beylauncher color. Blue is getting kinda old.

(Jan. 08, 2013  10:29 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2013  10:26 PM)Zancrow Wrote: We need more painted Chrome Wheels, I ain't paying $75 for one :C
Thats the truth. All they have is Saramanda Ifraid, Orogiya Revizer and that Phoneic thing. Also Zero G should make a new Beylauncher color. Blue is getting kinda old.

I don't get how blue is old when there is like only one of those out there and there have been only 27 product releases so far.
Thats the truth. All they have is Saramanda Ifraid, Orojya Revizer and that Phoneic thing. Also Zero G should make a new Beylauncher color. Blue is getting kinda old.

You forgot about the Gold Dark Knight Dragooon, and the Black/Red Gryph Dragooon SA165WSF. XD

Big Bang is actually pretty bad, cosmic is really good because of its force smash ability, it can beat Orion, well from my tests it can........................................................................................... Lol
(Jan. 08, 2013  10:56 PM)KainHighwind Wrote: You forgot about the Gold Dark Knight Dragooon, and the Black/Red Gryph Dragooon SA165WSF. XD

Isn't it MB? Or am I thinking of something else?

(Jan. 09, 2013  1:55 AM)Darkeffigydeath Wrote: Big Bang is actually pretty bad, cosmic is really good because of its force smash ability, it can beat Orion, well from my tests it can........................................................................................... Lol

If you mean stock Phantom Orion, most anything can KO it. Big Bang definitely can. I've even seen Guardian Revizer KO it.
MB was just a part used to engage MF-H Basalt Horogium 230RS. The original is still WSF
(Jan. 09, 2013  2:02 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2013  10:56 PM)KainHighwind Wrote: You forgot about the Gold Dark Knight Dragooon, and the Black/Red Gryph Dragooon SA165WSF. XD

(Jan. 09, 2013  1:55 AM)Darkeffigydeath Wrote: Big Bang is actually pretty bad, cosmic is really good because of its force smash ability, it can beat Orion, well from my tests it can........................................................................................... Lol

If you mean stock Phantom Orion, most anything can KO it. Big Bang definitely can. I've even seen Guardian Revizer KO it.

Beybladewiki says MB, but beywiki says WSF. I always go with Beywiki.

I confirm that we, Beywiki, are correct.
(Jan. 09, 2013  2:41 AM)KainHighwind Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2013  2:02 AM)Wombat Wrote:

It is indeed WSF. It appears we got ourselves messed up between the released product and the recommended combo by TAKARA TOMY. Sorry everyone!

OkinawaTS is selling custom Zero-G beys painted whatever color you want. I haven't ordered but the price is dirt cheap for a custom color paint job and bey... I know you're looking from TT and SOK but like you said if you don't want to pay $75 for one, go to Okinawa's store

(Jan. 08, 2013  10:56 PM)KainHighwind Wrote:
Thats the truth. All they have is Saramanda Ifraid, Orojya Revizer and that Phoneic thing. Also Zero G should make a new Beylauncher color. Blue is getting kinda old.

You forgot about the Gold Dark Knight Dragooon, and the Black/Red Gryph Dragooon SA165WSF. XD

Pfft, yeah good luck getting your hands on a Gryph Dragooon. XD
I was thinking of making a non-competitive Stamina Beyblade for the Clear Wheel Fox, for that I will buy a Phantom Orion for Phantom and also for the BGrin (so i can make a Sway Defense Combo) then i just realize that it's name would be Phantom Fox, I like Phantom Fox MS (i want to buy one) and now I will make a MFB Phantom Fox too!
(Jan. 10, 2013  7:17 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: I was thinking of making a non-competitive Stamina Beyblade for the Clear Wheel Fox, for that I will buy a Phantom Orion for Phantom and also for the BGrin (so i can make a Sway Defense Combo) then i just realize that it's name would be Phantom Fox, I like Phantom Fox MS (i want to buy one) and now I will make a MFB Phantom Fox too!

Seems very cool.... If you had a lot of extra money you could get Phantom Orion Skeleton Ver. to make it look even more unique.
Dude that's awesome
Hm, I think it'd be pretty cool if I won the Gold S. Saramanda and Revizer gunmetal, that way I could make a darkish Saramanda Revizer (Black Saramanda from Saramanda Ifraid DF145XF) and gold Saramanda Dragooon.
I could always get another gold dragooon but, what's the point? I already have three Dragooons now.
(Jan. 09, 2013  4:47 PM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2013  2:41 AM)KainHighwind Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2013  2:02 AM)Wombat Wrote: Isn't it MB? Or am I thinking of something else?

It is indeed WSF. It appears we got ourselves messed up between the released product and the recommended combo by TAKARA TOMY. Sorry everyone!

Ah, thank you. Sorry for the confusion. I do not have the product myself, and I recalled reading MB somewhere.

I think you can to that with a few HMS/Plastics that can accidentally format into a MFB/Zero-G name. Some other examples include Flame/Torch/Thunder Pegasus and Killer Eagle from the Random Booster.
I'm pretty sure that the "blade" part of the semi flat tip on dark knight dragoon is useless or am I wrong????
(Jan. 11, 2013  3:00 AM)Darkeffigydeath Wrote: I'm pretty sure that the "blade" part of the semi flat tip on dark knight dragoon is useless or am I wrong????

Kinda helps with recovery, although it loses a whole lot of stamina while in the process of that happening.
Makes sense. if you put a 85/90 track on the back of tempo it kinda snaps in place, then bottom side up you put a clear wheel and a face bolt It makes a beywheel!!!! Btw the face bolt goes through the BOTTOM of the track!!!!!
If you put a LW105 on a right spin bey would it help at all or be useless??????
I'd love it if they bought back Magnetism into the game!

Yah tha would be awesome
In the future when 3D printers become a lot cheaper you'll be able to draw out beyblade designs on computer programs and then have the printer make them. That way we can have the beyblades that weren't released or just ones that are very rare these days. However they won't be the real thing since they'll be made of a different material. At worst they'll probably be a model replica but still. Also you could use it to make replicas that are actually the colours the blades were in the anime (i'm looking at you Appollon and Ariel 2). For the ones that use colour at least.
Resilient 3D printed stuff is already a thing, so hopefully it won't be long once they become a consumer product until things can be made resilient enough.

Of course, I don't know how you'd go about reproducing grip tips, haha.
(Jan. 13, 2013  2:25 PM)th!nk Wrote: Resilient 3D printed stuff is already a thing, so hopefully it won't be long once they become a consumer product until things can be made resilient enough.

Of course, I don't know how you'd go about reproducing grip tips, haha.

Maybe we could own a Rubber Molder? hehe

Ultra That could work I would love to own at least a replica of some of the V-force Beyblades particularly the Cyber ones and Impulse
I wonder why in Hasbro's Beyblade guide thing (It is a book) that they have a picture of a blue string launcher, but they never released one.