Beyblade Random Thoughts

Man, I can't wait to get mah TT ver. Death Quetzalcoatl tomorrow.

My little sis and her friends and I had a bunch of huge Beybattles last night after church. We brought our stadium and everyone had their Beys and... ah, it was awesome! I was surprised, however, that my Flame Bull 100HF actually won a battle against my sis' Rock Zurafa 130WB. Heh, usually I just use Hades Kerbecs or TT ver. Jade Jupiter. I felt like doing something different, though, so I used Bull. And I actually won with it! Joyful_2
Failed Test are a major bummer, especially when through the first 16 rounds the Test piece has a very distinct advantage then the opponent wins the next 4 rounds nearly completely nullifying the Test piece....
went from 12-4 to 12-8...
Gonna buy my friends Beyblades for their birthdays so they get interested in it again Smile
So, I discovered this morning that you can assemble Kreis with X:D like Diablo with Ultimate Balance Mode by putting the Metal Frame underneath the Core. Probably illegal, but I was pretty suprised to see that it holds together!
Yeah, it's illegal. Sometimes I wish we could use illegal combos, but eh. Most of them aren't competitive in any way.
So I heard S bottoms were somewhat ok in the zero g stadiums? If so has anyone done testing with MS? It seems to have no use whatsoever, but I always wondered how it performed in the zero g stadiums.
(Dec. 29, 2012  5:38 AM)Kev1 Wrote: So I heard S bottoms were somewhat ok in the zero g stadiums? If so has anyone done testing with MS? It seems to have no use whatsoever, but I always wondered how it performed in the zero g stadiums.
Metal Sharp still gets knocked around and gets destabilised very easily.

Speaking of Metal Sharp, it does have excellent stamina. Burn Bull 90MS spun for 6:40 on a BB-10 stadium.
Stamina and solo spin are two very different things, Infie.
(Dec. 29, 2012  7:44 AM)th!nk Wrote: Stamina and solo spin are two very different things, Infie.
Yes I understand that, but it's still interesting to see how long a pure stamina tip can spin for regardless of its attack and defense abilities. 'Cos its interesting how a Metal Fusion series custom almost matches in stamina with the 7-minute Phantom Orion BGrin, but obviously, Metal Sharp is much inferior in terms of defense and balance.
I just meant to say that solo spin shouldn't be referred to as stamina, is all. Wink
Speaking of the illegal UB Mode change, Flash ___ XD was pretty cool since it perfectly fits in either side-ish. Like Attack & Stamina mode, just that the metal frame is under the core obviously.
Flash can be placed upside-down on a few tracks, IIRC.

X: D allows a lot of exploits like that, though, Basalt with Diablo's Metal Frame, for example. And then there's Hell with Phantom's Metal Frame (though getting it into a spot where the tip isn't terrible is hard).
(Dec. 29, 2012  9:01 AM)th!nk Wrote: I just meant to say that solo spin shouldn't be referred to as stamina, is all. Wink
Oh, I see the difference now. Pinching_eyes_2 I will keep that in mind, thanks. Joyful_3
Oh, I can very well try one of those exploits, haha!
I am getting a Diablo VERY soon! Joyful_3
Seeing that I have a Basalt, I can try the Basalt-Diablo Metal Frame thingy!
Only if that qualified as a Synchrom.....

On a side note, I am suddenly finding the Zero-G beys quite interesting! I still can't digest the "battle in a wobbling stadium" fact, but as long as Zero G beys are used in the BB-10 stadium; it meets my interests.
The Synchrom feature certainly is impressive, but I wouldn't deny the fact that its actually the Crystal Wheels which made me develop a liking for Zero-G beys. I'd actually be a happier man if Crystal Wheels remained a part of the meta-game. At the moment, they serve no other purpose than filling up some space in the package, and in a blader's carrier.

I like Zero G beys the way they are out of the box- Face-Chrome Wheel-Crystal Wheel-Track-Tip. It looks sweet! At the moment, I am most impressed by Archer Gargole's side view, with SA165 in Defense Mode. A beautiful black colored Archer+SA165 making the bey look so similar to Proto Nemesis.

I like most of the Random Boosters too! They include some really good parts. The only thing that annoys me is the inclusion of M145 and Q in almost every Random Booster! Half of the beys in every RB have either of these parts no matter what....

Just a Random Thought...
Q has proven to be alright for zero G which is probably why they included it. Same with WB too. Look around before moaning. Also what the hell are you talking about!? It was in one zero G random booster...
How good would you guys say Meteo L Drago Assault version is?
Random Thought --> Would it be interesting to see a special format that prohibits parts that once dominated the metagame at any time? For instance with metals like 4D wheels, Synchroming, Basalt and Libra. And some plastic parts especially BD145 and E230 whichhas overwhelming uses in defense and can be used in other bey types too.

That way we don't have so much useless parts lying around... For example in attack customs, the recommended metal wheel suggested today are either Flash, VariAres or Blitz. But a format without 4D or Synchroms, it opens up to options such as Vulcan, Cosmic, Spiral, Gravity, Lightning and probably even Hasbro's Jade. Destabilizers might make a reappearance too...
heres a fun thing to do: launch a stamina bey into the top of an upturned deodorant can, then try and throw it and get it to land on another can. this has been keeping me occupied for ages now.
Beyblading is getting a bit too expensive to keep up with.... Wish Hasbro would produce Metal Faces... Hope Hyperblades are as cheap as Metal Fury beys (about $7. at Walmart)
Not very cheap, no. Sorry if that's blunt lol.
I wish we got those Beyblade single packs that Hasbro released with the Legends series considering not all of us want to buy new launchers and ripcords
(Dec. 30, 2012  9:40 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: I wish we got those Beyblade single packs that Hasbro released with the Legends series considering not all of us want to buy new launchers and ripcords

This. ^

I definitely agree! Like most bladers out there, I have loads and loads, tons and tons of launchers and ripcords lying around. I want to throw them away but... I feel like they might be of worth in the later years. You know, maybe two to three dollars? I'll be rich, hah.
(Dec. 30, 2012  10:16 PM)Tris Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2012  9:40 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: I wish we got those Beyblade single packs that Hasbro released with the Legends series considering not all of us want to buy new launchers and ripcords

This. ^

I definitely agree! Like most bladers out there, I have loads and loads, tons and tons of launchers and ripcords lying around. I want to throw them away but... I feel like they might be of worth in the later years. You know, maybe two to three dollars? I'll be rich, hah.

I doubt they will be worth much since they are the things that have been produced the most, even if they are different colors.
They've only been produced as much as the bey they've came with U.U
Like what they did with G-Revolution before the Hiatus, very unique older releases from Two-Packs and various other Season One should be re-released in Boosters....