Beyblade Random Thoughts

Good news : Beyblade is still in this month's CoroCoro issue, but there is nothing special, it just shows some Synchrom combinations. There is, however, as we knew, no Beyblade manga now.
(Dec. 14, 2012  9:02 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2012  2:30 AM)Sniper Kid Wrote: I sometimes lick my RF/R2F tips to make it clean, but biting? Idk!
...you realize how horrifyingly unsanitary that is, right?
It's disgusting and unnecessary. Use your fingernail or wet a cloth or something...

A fingernail will only suffice for plastic and metal tips but yes, a wet cloth would be a far more sanitary method.

I've used my fingernail to clean my RF and R2Fs' grime accumulation more than four or five hundred times, easy. It's the only way to get that burned off rubber/plastic residue off them easily, really, and you pose no risk of damaging the actual intact rubber unless your fingernails are super jagged and you're using way too much force...
Has anyone ever thought to use tooth paste to clean the fusion wheel because it makes a really nice shine? If so then how would get rid of the dust located within the spin track? That always gets on my nerves.:\
Rinse vigorously, that's what I do Smile
I do not battle. I'm more of a nomad and I learn by studying others. My skills are great, but yet I still have much to learn. I will not accept any battles at this time.Speechless
Licking, biting, whoa there guys, not so crazy with the rubber!

I just use my fingertips to clean them, but I don't rub them too hard, to avoid wearing.
Personally I just lick my finger (not soaking it, just lightly touching my finger) and rubbing off the grime. If it doesn't affect it, I just resort to gently scratching it off with my finger nail, haha.
Eh, I just gently scrape the paint of my _RF series tips with my fingernail.
Both of our kids names second letter is a Y. We were going through names if we have anymore and I thought Tyson, Ryuga and Kyoya! Lol Ryuga and Kyoya were shot down immediately.... Tongue_out
If you have another (and it's a boy), name him Zyro, haha.
This momentarily turned into a RF/R2F discussion XD
I just only use rubber tips for competitive times, and sometimes testing :L
Simples Tongue_out
I just realized that Hasbro releases way to many SW145's. I have a lot of different ones.
My rsf turned into rs
Hasbro makes a lot of gimmicks
How does takara tomy come up with these good idea like the zero g stadium , series
Since I got my limited edition Saramanda Ifraid, I went on to make an outclassed attack setup, Samurai Ifraid DF145BSF Red-out~ I didn't have BBG-03 so I couldn't get a red W145CF.

Launched Ifraid into a ZeroG stadium and it just spun at the center of the stadium for roughly three minutes. What kind of sorcery is this, BSF?
The RSF in the Meteo Shower double pack, with the Black LDragoII and teal Befall and BD145, is much harder than the tipical redish RSF great for more stamina but also supplies a good amount of defense still. combined with another double pack (not sure of the name) which includes a teal Kerbecs we made an awesome looking Diablo Kerbecs BD145 RSF all teal.
I believe he's talking about the tip that comes on Dragooon.
(Dec. 17, 2012  12:30 AM)BH145WD Wrote: Since I got my limited edition Saramanda Ifraid, I went on to make an outclassed attack setup, Samurai Ifraid DF145BSF Red-out~ I didn't have BBG-03 so I couldn't get a red W145CF.

Launched Ifraid into a ZeroG stadium and it just spun at the center of the stadium for roughly three minutes. What kind of sorcery is this, BSF?

What the hell? That's REALLY weird... I can get my Duo Cancer W145WD to spin for only around 3 minutes.
Was it in Crystal Up Mode? If not, I find that really hard to believe...
Also, don't you dare use that Saramanda or Ifraid in battle, or I will find you and hurt you. Tongue_out jk.

Curious George
He wasn't replying to BH145WD.
It was in Chrome Up, so that was quite funny.

I tried the same setup with BBG-01 Ifraid and BBG-20 DF145 and it was more aggro, despite having the same BSF, so Chocked
Hmm... Are there any differences in the Ifraids? Maybe it was just a fluke or something.
(Dec. 17, 2012  4:48 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Hmm... Are there any differences in the Ifraids? Maybe it was just a fluke or something.

Nothing different, except for the fact that the normal Ifraid had stickers on and scraped due to random fun. It's still in good shape though, although nothing compared to the red Ifraid.
Well, I'm stumped.
(Dec. 17, 2012  4:52 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Well, I'm stumped.

And so am I, especially at how the aggressiveness of BSF varied from just two different parts.

EDIT: Different but identical
http://beyblade.sonokong.co.kr/goods/gds...9&code=903

Oh come on! Release Bandid Genbull already! Then release those (first two) sets, far out..

Although I do want the 'Dual Fight' Set.

EDIT: The second one is called the 'Start Dash' Set ... So would that mean that they're not going to release the Set with the Ifraid recolour?