Beyblade Random Thoughts

I don't think it does that in real life. Beyblades can't change spin direction without stopping and then restarting (which also wouldn't work). That combo doesn't sound at all.
What is F230's gimmick exactly? I really don't understand it. It was just a random thought. I truly do apologize for the comment though.
(Oct. 29, 2012  6:33 PM)Ultimo Wrote: What is F230's gimmick exactly? I really don't understand it. It was just a random thought. I truly do apologize for the comment though.

You can use this thread for asking questions like that :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...n-answer-2

You should also check the Bandid Genbull F230TB thread in the Beyblade General forum.
But here is the link for it : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BBG-23-Z...ull-F230TB
So i'm trying to work out this F230 thing and it makes my head hurt trying to fathom it, the only thing i can think of is a system of three (or more) cogs connected together (see diagram) that would allow the reverse rotation of the bottom but i can't imagine it being incredibly smooth. it would also need bearings and some kind of clutch system to engage the reverse spin.

i struggle to see this working well.
You completely overlooked that there was a metal axis in the centre which allow the upper part of the Track, and therefore the Chrome Wheel and Face attached to it, to spin 'freely' ...
ignore what i just said i didn;t think it through properly. looking at the info again it appears that the top and bottom are loose as in they spin entirely independent of each other.
i'm stumped.
(Oct. 29, 2012  9:26 PM)6ixty9ine Wrote: ignore what i just said i didn;t think it through properly. looking at the info again it appears that the top and bottom are loose as in they spin entirely independent of each other.
i'm stumped.
The area of the Track where the tip is connected spins freely with the help of a metal shaft, in a similar manner to ES or EDS.
(Oct. 26, 2012  12:02 AM)Ultra Wrote: Dragooon Dragooon BD145RDF is really hard to beat. Haven't found anything that can do it yet. Granted I only have one reviser and one Saramanda but still. Been trying out some things on high tracks setups like 230SD. It gets completely owned. I also tried Saramanda Reivser B:D and this failed too although i'll have another crack at it since B:D traditionally beats spin stealers. Gonna look at Gravity soon too. I think the only thing that may be able to beat it is another Dragooon Dragooon combo which isn't great from a monetary sense since I don't really feel like ordering 2 more dragooons just to test this out but I might. Probably gonna order a Zero G Attack stadium soon too.

MSF-L Killerken Killerken B:D is your answer. I gurantee you that this combo can beat Dragooon Dragooon BD145 RDF.
(Oct. 29, 2012  10:27 PM)Ultimo Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2012  12:02 AM)Ultra Wrote: Dragooon Dragooon BD145RDF is really hard to beat. Haven't found anything that can do it yet. Granted I only have one reviser and one Saramanda but still. Been trying out some things on high tracks setups like 230SD. It gets completely owned. I also tried Saramanda Reivser BGrin and this failed too although i'll have another crack at it since BGrin traditionally beats spin stealers. Gonna look at Gravity soon too. I think the only thing that may be able to beat it is another Dragooon Dragooon combo which isn't great from a monetary sense since I don't really feel like ordering 2 more dragooons just to test this out but I might. Probably gonna order a Zero G Attack stadium soon too.

MSF-L Killerken Killerken BGrin is your answer. I gurantee you that this combo can beat Dragooon Dragooon BD145 RDF.

Tests as evidence for guarantees, please.

@Technocrat: B:D does very well again left spin-equalizers and Killerken Killerken has moderate stamina paired up with excellent grinding abilities.
(Oct. 30, 2012  5:05 AM)Ultimo Wrote: @Technocrat: BGrin does very well again left spin-equalizers and Killerken Killerken has moderate stamina paired up with excellent grinding abilities.

Please do not "guarantee" things without tests to back them up. Do you own the parts?
I am sorry Technocrat. "Guarantee" was not the appropriate word to use. I do own a Bearing Drive and a MSF-L. However, I do know due to prior knowledge that Killerken Killerken does strangely well against left spin in general.

I remember reading this in one of zionson's threads. (MSF-H Killerken Killerken BD145 CS.)
Me and my bro just got our first Zero-G defense type stadium and it ROCKS! It was a surprise from a family member and it came in the mail yesterday. We bey bladed for a long time that day.
So i've been thinking, (inb4 be careful you might yourself jokes)
Beyblade stadiums, i've had quite a few in my time, some good some bad.
i was wondering what your experiences with stadiums were like, had any really bad ones?
had any you particularly enjoyed?

i currently have the hasbro metal fusion stadium, it's bloody awful the lip on it is horrid. really ruins any attack types. plus it is slightly raised in the middle creating a slight pitted area around it.
The characters in beyblade are 14-17.
In real life a 14-16 would probably be
(Nov. 01, 2012  3:19 AM)specter187 Wrote: The characters in beyblade are 14-17.

You are very wrong. The characters in Beyblade are around twelve years old, no more.

Also, since you did not finish your post before submitting it, your current message is off-forum since you are not supposed to discuss the anime or manga in the Beyblade General forum.
Ahh... Smile
The feeling of browsing the intrenet making your christmas list and filling it with mostly beys... Smile Smile Smile
(Nov. 02, 2012  8:56 PM)Luck Wrote: Ahh... Smile
The feeling of browsing the intrenet making your christmas list and filling it with mostly beys... Smile Smile Smile

I know exactly how you. Feel XD
Wow... That's 2 hours well spent, I say....
Took ages to narrow it down Pinching_eyes_2
(Nov. 01, 2012  3:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2012  3:19 AM)specter187 Wrote: The characters in beyblade are 14-17.

You are very wrong. The characters in Beyblade are around twelve years old, no more.

Also, since you did not finish your post before submitting it, your current message is off-forum since you are not supposed to discuss the anime or manga in the Beyblade General forum.

Actually Kai You may want to check these links. in metal fushion Tsubasa is 16
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Tsubasa_Otori
And Benkei is 15 http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Benkei_hanawa
i know it's off topic but i do have to defend Specter on this one.
(Nov. 03, 2012  5:30 AM)6ixty9ine Wrote: Actually Kai You may want to check these links. in metal fushion Tsubasa is 16

Those are obviously not the real ages and anybody can add false information on Beyblade Wikia. The only official ages were those found on Beyblade Spirit when it was still up, and only Ginga's and Kenta's ages were confirmed by Adachi Takafumi, basically.
(Nov. 03, 2012  5:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2012  5:30 AM)6ixty9ine Wrote: Actually Kai You may want to check these links. in metal fushion Tsubasa is 16

Those are obviously not the real ages and anybody can add false information on Beyblade Wikia. The only official ages were those found on Beyblade Spirit when it was still up, and only Ginga's and Kenta's ages were confirmed by Adachi Takafumi, basically.

I understand wiki can be edited by anyone, i'm not saying i believe that that evidence is true, but it's all we have to go on really. even if it is highly unreliable and i hate that i am defending it.
Let's be honest here, there is clearly a large age gap between kenta and Tsubasa, wouldn't you agree?
Meh, that's not neccaserily (haha; my spelling nowadays Tired)
Tsubasa could've just hit puberty much earlier than Kenta. xD
And i'd say 3 years maximum.
I wouldn't say that. Tsubasa could just be tall and Kenta short.
(Nov. 03, 2012  5:45 AM)6ixty9ine Wrote: I understand wiki can be edited by anyone, i'm not saying i believe that that evidence is true, but it's all we have to go on really. even if it is highly unreliable and i hate that i am defending it.
Let's be honest here, there is clearly a large age gap between kenta and Tsubasa, wouldn't you agree?

You would go on complete fan creations ? You should never fool yourself like that.