Beyblade Random Thoughts

@ Luck: That goes to show that Dracco Spin Tops aren't meant for Beyblade battles, you know what I'm saying?

Yeah. They seem awful though XD
Dya have any??
@ Luck: Well, I do have a red Spear Striker, but nothing else.
is it any good? I had a grey on, with a metal bit similar to poison...
@ Luck: I didn't buy any other Dracco Spin Top. I did test it against my Japanese Dranzer V, and the Spear Striker didn't stand a chance
yeah XD
I don't think the buissness'll make it far/do well.
@ Luck: Not with Beyblade having had such a rich history since the Summer of 1999.
Ah! The sweet summer of 99! XD The year I was born! Beyblade is my age Gasp
I put on Bandid Genbull's stickers #10 and #11, which are essentially the eyes with my bare hands.
The right eye's sticker is exactly where it should be and the left is slightly slanted.

I'm actually very proud of this since I used my hands and they're even smaller than Phoenic's stickers.
(Nov. 12, 2012  9:50 PM)BH145WD Wrote: I put on Bandid Genbull's stickers #10 and #11, which are essentially the eyes with my bare hands.
The right eye's sticker is exactly where it should be and the left is slightly slanted.

I'm actually very proud of this since I used my hands and they're even smaller than Phoenic's stickers.

Never will I do this again. I've tried this many times, but every time it turned out sloppy. I now use a small knife every time very easily.
(Nov. 12, 2012  5:40 PM)Luck Wrote: yeah XD
I don't think the buissness'll make it far/do well.
Especially with those pathetic story lines. The original one was terrible. The new one is even worse! I have a War Machine, a Ninja Striker, and a Twin Blade. They're sort of cool.
(Nov. 13, 2012  1:05 AM)Tri Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2012  9:50 PM)BH145WD Wrote: I put on Bandid Genbull's stickers #10 and #11, which are essentially the eyes with my bare hands.

Never will I do this again. I've tried this many times, but every time it turned out sloppy. I now use a small knife every time very easily.
I don't even put stickers on any of my beyblade things since 4D came out. I only put the face sticker on now. Anyone notice a lot of the beys from the beginning of metal fight (metal fusion) have like 3 stickers to put on, then near the end the weren't much but a lot on things like poison serpent. Then they made Galaxy pegasus and that had SO many stickers. Then even the ones that don't have many stickers now have super small ones

Well, I put the stickers on most of them because I'm scared the adhesive will wear off (Which it eventually will, duh.) The feather stickers on my phoenic instantly came off when I put them on the day before. (I bought it around July... sooo)
(Nov. 13, 2012  10:11 PM)BH145WD Wrote: Well, I put the stickers on most of them because I'm scared the adhesive will wear off (Which it eventually will, duh.) The feather stickers on my phoenic instantly came off when I put them on the day before. (I bought it around July... sooo)
I had the same issue applying Phoenic's stickers. I'm really awful at applying stickers, haha. Tired

Quote:1. Do your research. You can use websites like Battle Bladers or Beyblade Wikia to learn about what is available. These sites can also help you learn what beyblade parts are good and which are not so you won't waste money on bad parts.

Sorry, I just found this a bit funny, how they didn't mention the World Beyblade Organization.
It has been improved.
So I just got my other Genbull earlier and I went to Synchrom Genbull Genbull. It looked really perfect.... Height, everything. (Only the tortoise head at the opposite end). Genbull's contact points were simply reinforced with more weight and thickness
Test it then O.o

Sometimes I wonder how on earth Earth was so good. It was way too light, even for it's super round shape.
(Nov. 16, 2012  1:34 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Test it then O.o

Sometimes I wonder how on earth Earth was so good. It was way too light, even for it's super round shape.

earlier series of MFB..most of them are small and very light....Earth is one good stamina / defense back then..
but now..of course it is outclassed with the presence of basalt, death & duo..
I come back from being gone and find out theres a bunch of new random beyblades that look crazy an then I find about zero g. Man things have changed. Never the less I do like the new upcoming Pegasus . The wheel looks great
I find it hard to believe that I have 4 Saramanda's .. .__.

I have one more coming, and might get a Thief Saramanda soon.

eh
(Nov. 20, 2012  7:59 AM)Cannon Wrote: I find it hard to believe that I have 4 Saramanda's .. .__.

I have one more coming, and might get a Thief Saramanda soon.

eh

Almost same here with Dragooon LOL

I have 2 dragooons, trying to buy one gold edition and i want to get one more soon for another synchrom
I wonder what TAKARA-TOMY will do with their WBBA Circle if they do place Beyblade into another hiatus : the URL directly involves Beyblade, and it would be odd for them to move the blog again. B-Daman and Battorog are both being posted about there on top of Beyblade ...

https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c.../beyblade/
(Nov. 20, 2012  4:42 PM)Ingulit Wrote: Oh carp, are they talking about a hiatus? D:

Where have you been, hah ? There is no word from TAKARA-TOMY yet, but Adachi Takafumi's involvement in Beyblade has ended, and the Zero-G manga has ended. A hiatus seems likely, but who knows, perhaps TAKARA-TOMY will just choose another manga artist to continue, or they will simply continue Beyblade without a manga.