Beyblade Random Thoughts

has any one ever have a bey move in one direction but is tilted the opposite way and on a flat surface/stadium? so it looks like it is moon walking sort of?
(Oct. 03, 2012  11:23 PM)Minion Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2012  3:59 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Fighter mechs?
Ma'am, you have a very vivid imagination to think they look like that! XD

These don't look somewhat similar to you?

[Image: beybladegurren.jpg]

where did u get those black and white images like the leone and sagitarrio on my post?

[Image: beybladegurren.jpg]
There is great resembelance. Just different color and size, maybe their little brothers? Or is this just the revolution of beyblade/Zero G?

(Oct. 03, 2012  1:17 AM)Beyniac Wrote: I think he means train the bey as in like pokemon. For some reason i highly doubt tt or hasbro would do that.

not with the current tech but maybe in the future
(Oct. 04, 2012  1:56 AM)angelusbichi Wrote: has any one ever have a bey move in one direction but is tilted the opposite way and on a flat surface/stadium? so it looks like it is moon walking sort of?

where did u get those black and white images like the leone and sagitarrio on my post?

...the images in my signature...? I made them.

Edit- except for the digimon one, I got that from- http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&sectio...d#/d2smbi2
(Oct. 04, 2012  4:10 PM)Minion Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2012  1:56 AM)angelusbichi Wrote: has any one ever have a bey move in one direction but is tilted the opposite way and on a flat surface/stadium? so it looks like it is moon walking sort of?
(Oct. 03, 2012  11:23 PM)Minion Wrote: These don't look somewhat similar to you?

...the images in my signature...? I made them.

Edit- except for the digimon one, I got that from- http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&sectio...d#/d2smbi2

yes and o wow cool may i have the codes to have them in my signature as well please? like in a message and thx 4 the link
(Oct. 03, 2012  2:49 PM)Ingulit Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2012  12:29 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote: I was messing around with my Beys a few days ago and when I did Kreis 145WD vs Gravity 90MF(Left Spin) it seemed liked Kreis was getting faster as it hit Gravity. So I kept trying it out and eventually I put it on 105WD and it worked good against Gravity T125WD. Can someone try this out? I don't have great parts for Spin Stealing and my Gravity is worn.

I mean, Gravity was spinning left, so if Gravity was spinning faster than Kreis then it would have sped Kreis up. That's more a property of opposite spin than anything Kreis was doing most likely. On the off chance it was actually something special, what mode was Kreis in?
Attack. Forgot to mention that. And another thing I forgot to mention was, that several times I weak-launched both Beys, and a good few times, Kreis won or tied Gravity. I also tried some other ones and they didn't quite as well. But I was not exactly using top-tier parts and my "testing" was not organized in any way, lol.

[img]

Mother... Mother of God.
They're so similar. Chocked_2

Being that they're both very obviously based on the exact same concept, the facemasks Samurai and their fellows wore for protection, occasionally being made to look intimidating(and in some cases, depicting Oni) by the design of the Somen/Menpo, it is not the least bit surprising that the two things resemble one another.
BBG-26 will be quite interesting. Wonder how a new Pegasis will affect the anime.

I'm excited! That will be my first Zero G bey. I might also have to get some spare launchers and a grip. I break them too fast.

(Being too young to have my own credit card, I find it hard to import Beyblades. Times like holidays, cheer my parents up. So I can buy what I like, including Beyblades that have to be imported.)
I just started this awesome hobby again, just bought my bey today Smile

But i have been away from beyblade from over 9 years...so i have no clue on what way this hobby has been going? Has it grown or gotten less liked?

I just opened a brand new Archer Gryph and Dark Knight Dragooon and battled it with the worn down ones.

The new ones literally lost every round despite the fact gryph was smashed, dragooon as well, and BSF had a cut in it. Even in synchrom the new Gryph Dragooon only won once and lost every other round... QQ
(Oct. 07, 2012  6:59 PM)Finland Wrote: I just started this awesome hobby again, just bought my bey today Smile

But i have been away from beyblade from over 9 years...so i have no clue on what way this hobby has been going? Has it grown or gotten less liked?

As you might have noticed, something clear we can say about Beyblade is that it has gone straight into metal : you will not find light plastic Beyblades being produced anymore. Now, in Metal Fight Beyblade, one of the cool innovations is that the height can be chosen, instead of a certain tip being stuck with the base it is used with.

However, Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G offers even more innovations than that, and a whole new, exciting metagame which is exactly the novelty Beyblade needed in order to avoid going into another hiatus, I believe. You can learn a lot simply by reading these pages, and many more on Beywiki if you have time :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...t_Beyblade

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Beyblade_Zero-G
Not sure whether anyone has stated this but how many hasbro/TT ripcords you do all have in total? I can imagine a lot of people with a TON of them. XD
Thanks Kai!! Now i at least now a bit about these new blades Smile

I didn't even realize how complicated it was.....back when i bladed we didn't do any custom stuff, we just watched the blades beating each other Grin

After searching for it for about 2 months, I finally got Screw Capricorne! Joyful_3
Till now, I thought that we seriously didn't have Upper Attack in MFB, but just Upper Smash. But after getting this Max. Series specializing in Upper Attack (along with Flame Byxis), I was proved wrong!
Screw Capricorne Vs. Flame Byxis presented a show of some of the coolest lifts I've EVER seen in my life. And yes, I am pretty sure that they were lifts. Then again, they were artificially (or say, deliberately) done. The lifts occurred in a "controlled environment", haha! The height requirement, the weight difference, and the RPM requirement were maintained throughout!
The best lift was when Screw lifted Byxis over it, making it spin on its (Capricorne's) face momentarily! Joyful_3

Also, I tried getting Force Smash out of the Screw wheel, and I wasn't disappointed. The moment I saw Screw, I knew that it might just produce Force Smash when used in Left Spin; thanks to its downward slope. This again, was done "artificially", where I had to use the lowest possible combo against it. What happened seemed to be Force Smash, but I wouldn't be surprised if I realize that it was just scraping (or something around those lines)

Overall, I am very happy to own these now! I have completed my Maximum Series collection, and have battled quite a lot already! That is exactly what made me come here again, and post a Random Thought! Joyful_3

It feels weird though, haha! We have people talking about Zero G everywhere, and then I come in and speak about Maximum Series beys! XD

It's still Upper Smash, JSB; the ramps are not travelled along to provide lift, so it is not Upper Attack.
Oh, is it? That is sad. Unhappy
I thought I did see Upper Attack there, because both the beys were completely upright while making contact; which is contrary to how Upper Smash occurs (the bey hits the other at an angle). Also, there were a few moments when you hear a sound similar to a sword slashing through a jute bag(probably because of the Capricorne CW rubbing against Flame), where you could see Byxis being lifted slightly above the ground.
Then again, if any of us watch YouTube videos of a 230WD bey, we'll see them bounce around occasionally...
So maybe that wasn't Upper Attack after all... Unhappy
Still, because of the fact that Screw didn't hit Flame at an angle, I was inclined to believe that it wasn't Upper Smash. Smile
Upward Smash occurs with a sloped surface, which can be because a beyblade is at an angle, but is usually because the beyblade itself is sloped. The opponent is hit upwards rather than lifted upwards, as metal-on-metal in MFB, at least, doesn't allow more than momentary contact.

The only difference it makes, really, is ideal weight distribution, and in MFB you can't really control that separately of contact points, but Upwards Smash works better with a smash-style distro (external) while upper attack works with its traditional central distribution. And Upwards Smash involves more recoil and does look slightly different.

Screw is great for upward smash and Takara Tomy consider Upward Smash to be Upper Attack, but yeah.

Now I've actually used HMS, for what it's worth, they seem to do both. As I mainly used Circle Wide on my attacker I saw a lot of upward smash, but there was upper attack too.

Still, upper attack is nothing to get excited about in MFB, BD145 would destroy it.
By making burn aries 100hf, I made a bey, perfect for upper attack and submission.
What if there was a way average bladers could get custom bey stadiums?
@Technocrat- Hm....
So its not necessary to have it at an angle? In that case, i think this certainly was upward smash. I do understand now, that the slope of the bey itself is inclined at an angle which can smash an opponent upwards.
While I do know the difference between upper attack and upper smash, I deemed my observations as an occurence of upper attack because- 1) screw was not at an angle and 2)screw was completely.still.
Thanks to correct me there, Hazel and Technocrat! Smile

And yes, I know that upper attack would not be much successful in MFB, but it certainly is quite gimmick-y!
(Oct. 03, 2012  1:08 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2012  12:34 AM)BeyBladeNewb Wrote: They should make Beyblades you can actually train like they start really (I'm going to use a somewhat profanity word so I'll do the work for ya mods) carpy and get better and better as you use em' I'd prefer it if Takara made em' but hasbro can do it as well!

The world is not anime; what you suggest is impossible beyond the illegal wear of parts having potentially positive effects.

What've you got against Hasbro? xD
EDIT:
Btw, I'm just wondering what this looks like:
EDIT: It's OK, fixed Smile
plus, Apparently it has more than 2 images. If you find more than two, please tell me what they are.
(Oct. 08, 2012  5:32 AM)Kev1 Wrote: Not sure whether anyone has stated this but how many hasbro/TT ripcords you do all have in total? I can imagine a lot of people with a TON of them. XD

About 17. I kinda lost many of them... Hehehe... But really, who uses ripcord launchers anymore? With the string launchers existing now, you would end up losing a lot of your battles. (Depends on your opponents gear though.)
(Oct. 09, 2012  1:46 AM)Hale Tenebrae Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2012  5:32 AM)Kev1 Wrote: Not sure whether anyone has stated this but how many hasbro/TT ripcords you do all have in total? I can imagine a lot of people with a TON of them. XD

About 17. I kinda lost many of them... Hehehe... But really, who uses ripcord launchers anymore? With the string launchers existing now, you would end up losing a lot of your battles. (Depends on your opponents gear though.)

There are other systems than MFB, you know.
Well I use mostly the Light Launcher 2 for now, but I'm going to ge the BeyLauncher L/R soon! Smile But ripcords wouldn't be that bad if you had a left rotating spin-stealer (Meteo L-Drago CH120WD), as you can guess why.
(Oct. 09, 2012  1:51 AM)Technocrat Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2012  1:46 AM)Hale Tenebrae Wrote:

There are other systems than MFB, you know.

Right. I know. I forgot the fact that plastic generation and HMS generation tournaments are still being held occasionally. However, looking away from those, and focusing on this era of MFB and Zero G, using a stringed launcher would be more effective.