Beyblade Random Thoughts

now that you guys mention it the stone faces do come lose when switching the tips around...but anyway

am I the only who thinks the new bakushin susanow recolor reminds me of like the gators? Think about it Blue/Orange/Green/White I think someone in hasbro was a fan...
I wonder what's gonna happen after Zero-G? I've been fearing this for a long time now: no more new beyblades for a lot more years! Unhappy
Also, I think Hasbro Zero-G will probably be exactly the same as
TT Quality-wise, but imagin how hasbro will do the "wobbly bowls" part lol.
I wouldn't be surprised one bit if Hasbro just doesn't do the Zero-G blades.
They might just name the clear wheels and metal wheels the same so you can still make a "reviser reviser" or something.
I've noticed something. For their BeyWheelz, Hasbro made ramps and the sort for the things just to fly everywhere and possibly damage stuff and maybe cause injuries (for damage, an example is that BeybladeGeeks video where they break the TV). But apparently 3 exits on a stadium isn't 'allowed', lol.

Not bagging on BeyWheelz or Hasbro or anything, just something I thought about.
(Sep. 02, 2012  5:29 PM)Mino Wrote: I've noticed something. For their BeyWheelz, Hasbro made ramps and the sort for the things just to fly everywhere and possibly damage stuff and maybe cause injuries (for damage, an example is that BeybladeGeeks video where they break the TV). But apparently 3 exits on a stadium isn't 'allowed', lol.

Not bagging on BeyWheelz or Hasbro or anything, just something I thought about.
I think a reason might be that BeyWheelz are made out of rubber, while MFBs have Metal Wheels. I wouldn't really alter safety measures just because of the material, but I'm not Hasbro. :\

Then again though, BeyWheelz were designed for stunts and stuff. MFB aren't. It's still a shame we won't be getting any BB-10-like stadia from Hasbro.
The other day I finally broke my last hasbro stadium, the Dragoon Hurricane one from years ago. The new hasbro stadiums don't even look fun so I now can put all my money towards a TT stadium, as well as all of the 4D blades since Hasbro cant make them correctly.

BeyWheelz still seem more dangerous than a metal top though.
(Sep. 02, 2012  2:23 PM)Demonic Wrote: I wonder what's gonna happen after Zero-G? I've been fearing this for a long time now: no more new beyblades for a lot more years! Unhappy
Also, I think Hasbro Zero-G will probably be exactly the same as
TT Quality-wise, but imagin how hasbro will do the "wobbly bowls" part lol.

I think that the chances of the BBG 03/04 being the same are quite high. The reason being is that the BB-10 has three gaps for beys to get stadium outs. With some attack beys, the other bey could get hit with a high enough velocity to hurt someone. The reason why the BBG 03/04 will stay the same is that the stadium is just a bowl. It already has high walls and when the other bey gets sent into the gap, it goes down, not goes flying into someone's gut. Plus, there is a very low chance of a bey going over the walls of the stadium, though it is possible. As far as I see it, the odds of someone getting hurt using the BBG 03/04 are lower compared to the BB-10.
(Sep. 02, 2012  12:56 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Hell is the only MW that can reliably make facebolt contact. Hell 230 was brought up some time ago as a combo designed to defeat the opponent by unscrewing it but it never worked because most face bolts are too secure. If Zero G has so many issues with them though, I could see it taking off.

Maybe if your opponent is at 145-height, but 145 scrapes a little too easily in the BBG-04... The Facebolt-unscrewing technique really only works when Hell 230 is up against a CW-exposing-MW at 145-height.
HF/S adds a little extra height but yeah, it's not meant for the Zero G stadia.
(Sep. 02, 2012  2:40 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised one bit if Hasbro just doesn't do the Zero-G blades.

I'm pretty sure that everyone would be surprised (excluding you) since Beyblade is selling so well in Hasbro territories. It's already been confirmed IIRC that they're doing the VA's for Metal Fight Beyblade season 4: AKA Zero-G, so it would be plain dumb not to release it.
For zero g, hasbro will probably stick with the clear wheel metal wheel thing. Just a thought.
Hasbro always has some sort of gimmick up their dirty sleeves, seeing what they did with 4D.

Yes, because they stuck Clear Wheels and MW's together in any previous release, ever... WHEEE BASELESS SPECULATION!

Single Zero-G beyblades weigh significantly less than the 4D beyblades hasbro is modifying apparently for material-related-cost reasons. As much as their modifications to things like RB and not including RS are a bit of a worry, they did still make W2D.

Deadpool: Yes, because they've also never released an unmodified series before, one that wouldn't be covered by the reason above. Speechless
Ok ok. I guess your right. You never know though.
It's just the domination of Synchrome that worries me, personally. Since it dominates the standard meta, God knows what would happen in a Hasbro stadium, since Metal Fury is roughly only half of a Synchromed bey.
:\

Hopefully they'll keep some kind of Zero-G vibe. I wondered why couldn't they've produced BB-10 with pockets ?
Since there is really no information on hasbro diablo yet I think hasbro are going to replace XGrin with BD145 HF/S to kind of replicate the width of XGrin and mode change of XGrin.
Most likely for safety. Hasbro probably doesn't want a beyblade getting hit out of a stadium that could hit stupid kids in the eye or face.
The only problem with that is this: they never have really injured anyone in their eyes or face. Even in TAKARA-TOMY territories, you never hear of "Boys eye, ruined by spinning top!" Or anything of the such.
It's what they say on the boxes, so it must be true!

No, I'm kidding, but Habro I think really over exagorates with safety.
Isn't like they have a choice, safety regulations prohibit them from making anything that is deemed unsafe.
Same story in plastics.
And Beywheelz are safe? Seriously, I don't get it. Make this beyblade stadium thay beys can't escape and then this ramp for Beywheelz that can go Ramp anywhere.
Like insomniac has pointed out numerous times, beywheelz should be thought of as "floor hockey" and beyblades as a board game. Can you play floor hockey near a tv? I hope not. Is it "unsafe"? It shouldnt be. And i would rather have a rubber wheel flying at my face than a metal top.
(Sep. 03, 2012  6:44 PM)Beyniac Wrote: Like insomniac has pointed out numerous times, beywheelz should be thought of as "floor hockey" and beyblades as a board game. Can you play floor hockey near a tv? I hope not. Is it "unsafe"? It shouldnt be. And i would rather have a rubber wheel flying at my face than a metal top.

How is it that the tops fly up and hit your face, or near your face? I just don't think that is possible.....In all my years of using a takara tomy attack stadium, never once has a full beyblade flew up so high it could even come close to hitting another person's face.

The walls of the MFB attack aren't sloped enough to lift the beyblade that high consistently and upper is nearly nonexistent in mfb. Even DEMS couldn't lift another HMS higher than beywheels go.

Beywheelz are designed to be launched into the air. Spinning tops aren't.