Beyblade Random Thoughts

Wouldn't it be awesome if someone reconstructed one of the scenes from a Beyblade anime in their back garden o.0.... wait..... idea forming......... *light bulb*

I know what I must do next summer!!

Prepare thy shovels! And don thy gloves of greenessness *serious face*[Image: 41793_165309216828802_3091575_q.jpg]

P.S. recieving mail is the best!!! gigling like a school girl is mandatory!! =O
Rock Bison VS Cyber Dragoon is very interesting in the Zero-G Stadium .. hehe. They both sway very smoothly.
(Sep. 01, 2012  5:08 AM)Cannon Wrote: Rock Bison VS Cyber Dragoon is very interesting in the Zero-G Stadium .. hehe. They both sway very smoothly.

Gotta love their Blade Bases. Hahah. Has Cyber Dragoon ever jumped out of the stadium, upwards? O:
(Sep. 01, 2012  5:14 AM)Tris Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2012  5:08 AM)Cannon Wrote: Rock Bison VS Cyber Dragoon is very interesting in the Zero-G Stadium .. hehe. They both sway very smoothly.

Gotta love their Blade Bases. Hahah. Has Cyber Dragoon ever jumped out of the stadium, upwards? O:
Well, Trygle got knocked out and jumped out of the stadium the same time, haha.
(Sep. 01, 2012  5:40 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2012  5:14 AM)Tris Wrote:

Well, Trygle got knocked out and jumped out of the stadium the same time, haha.

You should really record your random battles. I wanna see! Hahaha.
I'll never understand why people get upset about so many recolours of Samurai Ifraid. It's good IMO. We didn't even get any recolours of Storm Pegasis by Takara.
Well, we did get a bunch of Storm Pegasus recolors by Hasbro.
Okay by Storm Pegasis I mean the whole bey. We got like 2 hasbro ones didn't we? And neither looked wonderful.
On the topic of recolors, the WBBA Galaxy Pegasis recolors looked awesome. Especially the silver ones.
I never thought so. I'd much rather have a red Galaxy Pegasis than any of those.
After doing some battles with my new Guardian Revizer against my Dark Knight Dragooon (in an MFB Attack Stadium), I noticed how quickly the Stone Faces would loosen. Wouldn't this eventually strip the threading on the Stone Face and/or the Track?
(Sep. 01, 2012  3:36 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: After doing some battles with my new Guardian Revizer against my Dark Knight Dragooon (in an MFB Attack Stadium), I noticed how quickly the Stone Faces would loosen. Wouldn't this eventually strip the threading on the Stone Face and/or the Track?

If you read around, there have been a fairly large number of complaints about the threading of Zero G faces.
That's another problem with the threads- the damn things come out too easily.
So Hell Kerbecs 230 hf/S is going to become good?

In other news, I've been testing my L-Drago Destructor combo some more and I'm getting results from EWD. It's the same height as JB but doesn't have the same tendancy to angle and scrape. On this combo, that's actually a bad thing but EWD also has a lot better LAD to aid the spin stealing and a chunk of metal in the free moving mechanism, anchoring the tip somewhat. The tip will drag behind the bey when it gets hit, reducing KOs without harming the LAD like the metal face did.

If anybody has the parts, could I get proper testing on L-Drago Destructor BD145 EWD with both Hasbro and TT plastic wheel?
So, my Walmart just got rid of the last few Metal Fusion/Masters products. All they have is Beywheelz. And they've cleared the shelves for Metal Fury. I'm not excited, but eh.
(Sep. 02, 2012  12:51 AM)Insomniac Wrote: So, my Walmart just got rid of the last few Metal Fusion/Masters products. All they have is Beywheelz. And they've cleared the shelves for Metal Fury. I'm not excited, but eh.

Hahah. Same here. I'm not excited at all.
Mostly 'cause of the fact that most of the Metal Master Beyblades have more competitive parts than the Metal Fury series. But then again, at least that there is some new material out there, hah.
Speaking of stores, Zellers just got closed and the American target stores are replacing them. I hope this means a wider variety of Beyblade products. It'll be Metal fury, yeah, but at least we won't be stuck in that type of situation (Only galaxy pegasus' for a month).
(Sep. 02, 2012  12:56 AM)Insomniac Wrote: Speaking of stores, Zellers just got closed and the American target stores are replacing them. I hope this means a wider variety of Beyblade products. It'll be Metal fury, yeah, but at least we won't be stuck in that type of situation (Only galaxy pegasus' for a month).

Oh really, now? Zellers is closing? O: Oh yeah, I remember hearing about that in the newspapers earlier last year. But yeah, I see where you're coming from. Maybe we might get those special Target exclusives. Or maybe even Canadian Target exclusives. Hah. But only time will tell. :p
(Sep. 02, 2012  1:01 AM)Tris Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2012  12:56 AM)Insomniac Wrote: Speaking of stores, Zellers just got closed and the American target stores are replacing them. I hope this means a wider variety of Beyblade products. It'll be Metal fury, yeah, but at least we won't be stuck in that type of situation (Only galaxy pegasus' for a month).

Oh really, now? Zellers is closing? O: Oh yeah, I remember hearing about that in the newspapers earlier last year. But yeah, I see where you're coming from. Maybe we might get those special Target exclusives. Or maybe even Canadian Target exclusives. Hah. But only time will tell. :p

Yeah, they just stripped down the letters today. The clearance sale had been going on since a couple of months though. And yeah, maybe we can get in on those exclusives now Tongue_out
(Sep. 02, 2012  1:03 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2012  1:01 AM)Tris Wrote:

Yeah, they just stripped down the letters today. The clearance sale had been going on since a couple of months though. And yeah, maybe we can get in on those exclusives now Tongue_out

Hahah. Yeah! It'll definitely same me much time, other than driving down to the USA for Bey-Hunting. And I think Target has a relatively better Beyblade choice as opposed to Zellers which rarely has any interesting Beyblades for me.

EDIT: Yay! My 700th post. Insomniac, you better feel special.
(Sep. 01, 2012  4:04 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2012  3:36 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: After doing some battles with my new Guardian Revizer against my Dark Knight Dragooon (in an MFB Attack Stadium), I noticed how quickly the Stone Faces would loosen. Wouldn't this eventually strip the threading on the Stone Face and/or the Track?

If you read around, there have been a fairly large number of complaints about the threading of Zero G faces.
I know that, I was simply wondering if it would strip the tracks/faces.

Quote:If you read around
Unhappy
I'm telling you, in the Zero G "Twinchroming" meta, Hell 230 combos are going to be good.
wouldn't be cool if we had a bey gym in every state? i think it would. just think a room full of bladers!
(Sep. 02, 2012  1:52 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: I'm telling you, in the Zero G "Twinchroming" meta, Hell 230 combos are going to be good.

Er why exactly? Hell sucks these days...
Hell is the only MW that can reliably make facebolt contact. Hell 230 was brought up some time ago as a combo designed to defeat the opponent by unscrewing it but it never worked because most face bolts are too secure. If Zero G has so many issues with them though, I could see it taking off.